• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmm it was..:aah: I wasnt dressed for so much wind.. the temperature was fine, but I had cold feet from walking on the ice..xD

Aaaaw :aah: I wish we had some snow here :tears:

I have just over £50 in my Mika gig fund, which I started this morning :dance_man:

How did you do that?! :shocked:

Day 2 of the Skyrim Marathon. I'm desperate and thinking about making a helmet for myself to get his attention. Considering the fact that I'm trying to get a man's attention I should probably make the helmet out of bacon, like this.

bacon-skyrim-helmet_2.jpg

haha wow...that's pretty cool if not weird at the same time :aah:

Day 2 of the Skyrim Marathon. I'm desperate and thinking about making a helmet for myself to get his attention. Considering the fact that I'm trying to get a man's attention I should probably make the helmet out of bacon, like this.

Uh my gud.

That sucks, since you were supposed to be spending time TOGETHER. GO AND BLOW A RASBERRY INTO HIS FACE.

bacon-skyrim-helmet_2.jpg

omg - that looks so hannibal lecter-ish!:shocked:

but still yummy:teehee:

Archived