• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Day 2 of the Skyrim Marathon. I'm desperate and thinking about making a helmet for myself to get his attention. Considering the fact that I'm trying to get a man's attention I should probably make the helmet out of bacon, like this.

bacon-skyrim-helmet_2.jpg

I'm not a man, but it got my attention! I can slay dragons AND eat bacon?! :kachinga:

Uh my gud.

That sucks, since you were supposed to be spending time TOGETHER. GO AND BLOW A RASBERRY INTO HIS FACE.

I'm afraid that wouldn't work either unless I serve him a beer and take my top off whilst doing so. :mf_rosetinted:

omg - that looks so hannibal lecter-ish!:shocked:

but still yummy:teehee:

I'm in love with those films. :mf_lustslow: Is it weird that I'm somewhat attracted to Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter?

Marilyn Manson Kicks ass! :punk:

How odd you should say that, I listened to him just yesterday. :teehee: I love 'Target Audience', what an underrated Manson song.

I'm afraid that wouldn't work either unless I serve him a beer and take my top off whilst doing so. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm in love with those films. :mf_lustslow: Is it weird that I'm somewhat attracted to Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter?

How odd you should say that, I listened to him just yesterday. :teehee: I love 'Target Audience', what an underrated Manson song.

I'm listening to him the now that's why I said it :aah: but yes he is awesome and believe it or not he is still doing live shows...which I had no idea till now :blink:

I'm listening to him the now that's why I said it :aah: but yes he is awesome and believe it or not he is still doing live shows...which I had no idea till now :blink:

Yeah and they're releasing a new album on 2012, too! Now that Twiggy's in the band again I might go and see them live if they decide to come here. :naughty:

Dope Hat was always my favorite Marilyn Manson song/video. I love the whole demented carnival feel of the first album. :biggrin2:

[YOUTUBE]Mq1sHDwpgqo&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

SO TRUE. And I love 'Smells Like Children', especially Kiddie Grinder. I'm listening to it right now. :teehee:

All this talk about Manson brings back so many memories from when I was about 15 and totally obsessed with the band. I was at a confirmation camp at that age to learn all about Jesus and all I did was listen to Manson and Slipknot. :roftl:

Omg Chris Brown and Rihanna made a song together. Dear

Lord it really happened o.O ... Felt like telling the world about it 'cause my brain is kind of... Let's say blown instead of something else.

not surprised......smh.....

Hey can I know what smh mean :teehee: I was too shy to ask before hehe

And I'm kind of shocked, I thought they were seperated forever because of the fight o.O publicity stunt? All planned? Rahh.

shaking my head :teehee::aah:

i'm not shocked - after she publicly forgave him and shiz...and there's been rumors of them doing a song together for a while...very sad - the message this sends to young womyn in abusive relationships..but as she said - she never wanted to be a role model...:sneaky2:

shaking my head :teehee::aah:

i'm not shocked - after she publicly forgave him and shiz...and there's been rumors of them doing a song together for a while...very sad - the message this sends to young womyn in abusive relationships..but as she said - she never wanted to be a role model...:sneaky2:

As you said, she will never be a role model anyway haha

And... They did the song, it's out... The lyrics are shocking. The song "sucks". But everyone is just epicly mind blown because of the collab, the thing that they're back together, so everyone thinks it's legendary, when the whole context is about sex (like Rihanna's whole album... Which litterally sucked too)

As you said, she will never be a role model anyway haha

And... They did the song, it's out... The lyrics are shocking. The song "sucks". But everyone is just epicly mind blown because of the collab, the thing that they're back together, so everyone thinks it's legendary, when the whole context is about sex (like Rihanna's whole album... Which litterally sucked too)

o gawd - just YTed it *facepalm* sure right it sucks!:aah:

yea i agree this last album was mostly a compilation of very forgettable songs (i'm being kind :teehee:)

Archived