• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got a new haircut! Didn't have the guts to cut it as short as I planned but it's still a lot better than it was before. :teehee:

:clap: nahce!!

i couldn't be bothered to shell out 45$ to get my hair cut so i did it myself and will have to do again shortly...:teehee::aah:

:clap: nahce!!

i couldn't be bothered to shell out 45$ to get my hair cut so i did it myself and will have to do again shortly...:teehee::aah:

Hey you! :huglove:

I could never cut my own hair, I'd probably just end up destroying it. Luckily my friend is a hairdresser so she did it for free and even curled it. :pinkbow:

Hey you! :huglove:

I could never cut my own hair, I'd probably just end up destroying it. Luckily my friend is a hairdresser so she did it for free and even curled it. :pinkbow:

ahhh i'm sooo not jealous :shun:

:teehee:

hey you :huglove: how's your day going?:wub2:

ahhh i'm sooo not jealous :shun:

hey you :huglove: how's your day going?:wub2:

It's so kind of her to do it outside of her working hours, that's why I usually pay her but often she does not accept any money, being the stubborn... erm, thing she is. :naughty:

It's going very well, thank you dear! Waiting for a certain someone to get home so we can continue watching The Walking Dead. :boing:

How about you? :wub2:

It's so kind of her to do it outside of her working hours, that's why I usually pay her but often she does not accept any money, being the stubborn... erm, thing she is. :naughty:

It's going very well, thank you dear! Waiting for a certain someone to get home so we can continue watching The Walking Dead. :boing:

How about you? :wub2:

:excite::excite::boing: which episode are you on??

dunno if you noticed but i love TWD :aah: i generally dream i'm in a zombie apocalypse after each episode and it's always so cool!!:naughty:

my day's been pretty good - got all my stuff done just home watching internet...:teehee:

:excite::excite::boing: which episode are you on??

dunno if you noticed but i love TWD :aah: i generally dream i'm in a zombie apocalypse after each episode and it's always so cool!!:naughty:

my day's been pretty good - got all my stuff done just home watching internet...:teehee:

You do?! :boing: How have I missed your enthusiasm for it! I'm unbelievably stupid. :doh:

We've only watched the first two episodes, hopefully my boyfriend comes home soon so we can watch a lot more tonight!

I love zombies too. Last night after watching the show I started to think about a zombie apocalypse. I came to the conclusion that I probably wouldn't survive one. :teehee:

Aww, so glad your work for today is done and now you can just sit back and relax. :wub2:

You do?! :boing: How have I missed your enthusiasm for it! I'm unbelievably stupid. :doh:

We've only watched the first two episodes, hopefully my boyfriend comes home soon so we can watch a lot more tonight!

I love zombies too. Last night after watching the show I started to think about a zombie apocalypse. I came to the conclusion that I probably wouldn't survive one. :teehee:

Aww, so glad your work for today is done and now you can just sit back and relax. :wub2:

:roftl: no silly i obv wasn't as vocal as i should've been..:teehee::aah:

omg you have loads of epic-ness ahead!!:clap:

i try to watch every sunday night and watch the talking dead that follows after (where they discuss what just happened)...oooo i can't wait for you to catch up to season 2 so we could dish:lmfao:

depending on whee i am i'll die too..:aah: guns are very far and few here...

Hi :mf_rosetinted:

Yo dawg! :mf_rosetinted: How are ya?

:roftl: no silly i obv wasn't as vocal as i should've been..:teehee::aah:

omg you have loads of epic-ness ahead!!:clap:

i try to watch every sunday night and watch the talking dead that follows after (where they discuss what just happened)...oooo i can't wait for you to catch up to season 2 so we could dish:lmfao:

depending on whee i am i'll die too..:aah: guns are very far and few here...

Ooh I can't wait to see what's going to happen! If you want to I can keep you updated on what episode I'm on so we can fangurl over the show. :das: Is it weird to use the word 'fangurl' about zombies? Then again, you did once say I am a bit morbid so maybe it's expected of me. :teehee:

WE ARE YOUNG (true), WE ARE STRONG (I'm as weak as a twig), WE'RE NOT LOOKING FOR WHERE WE BELONG (true, I live belong in Huddersfield, for the moment), WE'RE NOT COOL (so true), WE ARE FREE (not from school), AND WE'RE RUNNING WITH BLOOD ON OUR KNEES (only when I'm running towards Mika in a field of knifes).

Hi :mf_rosetinted:

yo! :bye:

Yo dawg! :mf_rosetinted: How are ya?

Ooh I can't wait to see what's going to happen! If you want to I can keep you updated on what episode I'm on so we can fangurl over the show. :das: Is it weird to use the word 'fangurl' about zombies? Then again, you did once say I am a bit morbid so maybe it's expected of me. :teehee:

o i def fangurl over this show!:roftl: guess that makes me a bit morbid too..:teehee:

that would be awesome - but only do it if you're genuinely excited about the events :naughty: and i promise not to reveal spoilers..:roftl:

WE ARE YOUNG (true), WE ARE STRONG (I'm as weak as a twig), WE'RE NOT LOOKING FOR WHERE WE BELONG (true, I live belong in Huddersfield, for the moment), WE'RE NOT COOL (so true), WE ARE FREE (not from school), AND WE'RE RUNNING WITH BLOOD ON OUR KNEES (only when I'm running towards Mika in a field of knifes).

:floor:

that was most inspired!:roftl:

o i def fangurl over this show!:roftl: guess that makes me a bit morbid too..:teehee:

that would be awesome - but only do it if you're genuinely excited about the events :naughty: and i promise not to reveal spoilers..:roftl:

Are you afraid otherwise I'll destroy your inbox and profile with "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!" type of messages? :naughty:

Good. I hate spoilers. One of my friends spoiled Brokeback Mountain for me. I never got over it. :tears::naughty:

Are you afraid otherwise I'll destroy your inbox and profile with "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!" type of messages? :naughty:

Good. I hate spoilers. One of my friends spoiled Brokeback Mountain for me. I never got over it. :tears::naughty:

there, there.. *pats ur head* :naughty:

o no destroy away!! i would just like that you be genuinely excited about the show and not that 'gawd i have to act all excited for nas'...:blush-anim-cl::aah:

nicely done Eloise.

there, there.. *pats ur head* :naughty:

o no destroy away!! i would just like that you be genuinely excited about the show and not that 'gawd i have to act all excited for nas'...:blush-anim-cl::aah:

Oooh right! Sorry, I didn't understand that you meant it like that. :roftl: Silly me.

I have a feeling I'll be very, very genuinely excited about the events. :teehee:

Archived