• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's my favorite show! And it's coming back in March, on my birthday! :kachinga:

i love it too! i thought they were being cancelled though :sad: glad to hear not the case!:thumb_yello:

:tears:

aww...what happened?

The guy with the fan over his head suddenly becomes a helicopter once he moves under it! He's like Optimus Prime, only a stripped-down version!

:roftl: that's abed - he's awesome!

You need two copies of the faulty allele to have cystic fibrosis. This means that the allele is:

help? :aah:

do you want to know what an allele is or is there somthing there that you're supposed to fill in the blank?

either ways:

an allele is basically just a term for naming a version of a gene...for each 'trait' (like eye color) we have 2 versions of the gene for it - each version called an 'allele'. when they're the same it's called 'homozygous' and when they're different it's called 'heterozygous'....

in the case of cystic fibrosis the alleles would be 'homozygous'....

does this help at all or is there something i'm missing?:teehee:

do you want to know what an allele is or is there somthing there that you're supposed to fill in the blank?

either ways:

an allele is basically just a term for naming a version of a gene...for each 'trait' (like eye color) we have 2 versions of the gene for it - each version called an 'allele'. when they're the same it's called 'homozygous' and when they're different it's called 'heterozygous'....

suppose to fill in the blank :aah:

Oh right,thank you...I was actually getting confused O:

Edit: It helped a lot thank you :flowers2:

suppose to fill in the blank :aah:

Oh right,thank you...I was actually getting confused O:

Edit: It helped a lot thank you :flowers2:

no problem!:biggrin2:

depending on the context of the question the answer could also be 'recessive'...since you would have to get 2 copies of the 'faulty gene' to get the disease...you should be able to judge which answer they're looking for though!:thumb_yello:

no problem!:biggrin2:

depending on the context of the question the answer could also be 'recessive'...since you would have to get 2 copies of the 'faulty gene' to get the disease...you should be able to judge which answer they're looking for though!:thumb_yello:

ahh right..thanks again :aah:

either ways:

I think the answer was recessive..... :aah: for the blank xD

Aaahh nooo I just did that biology exam :hair: And nothing about that came up, I knew it so well.

Instead a stupid question about chromosomes and I dont even know what, came up which was so hard :sneaky2:

+1 ohmygosh. We can only wait.

Archived