• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw this picture yesterday on some site and I can't figure out who this guy is. I'm sure I've seen him in a tv show I've watched as a kid, but which one? AND WHAT'S HIS NAME? This is driving me insane. :hair:

freckled_giraffe.jpg

you want the name of the camel?:teehee:

i did some googling -apparently it's from a cartoon called dr snuggles...sounds pretty awesome :aah:

2132025243_l.jpg

you want the name of the camel?:teehee:

i did some googling -apparently it's from a cartoon called dr snuggles...sounds pretty awesome :aah:

2132025243_l.jpg

AH THANK YOU SO MUCH! :huglove::clap: You just made my day!

The style reminded me of Doctor Snuggles but I kept googling 'freckled giraffe' since that was the picture's filename when I saved it - not once did it occur to me that it's actually a camel, not a giraffe. :lmfao:

Thanks again! Dr Snuggles is totally awesome, even though it looks like it's been made under the influence of something other than alcohol. :teehee: It's very psychedelic.

AH THANK YOU SO MUCH! :huglove::clap: You just made my day!

The style reminded me of Doctor Snuggles but I kept googling 'freckled giraffe' since that was the picture's filename when I saved it - not once did it occur to me that it's actually a camel, not a giraffe. :lmfao:

Thanks again! Dr Snuggles is totally awesome, even though it looks like it's been made under the influence of something other than alcohol. :teehee: It's very psychedelic.

:roftl::roftl: well in your defense the face looks veeerry giraffe-like! but i saw the humps:teehee:

never heard of the cartoon before but it is so trippy looking - might be fun to watch :aah:

you're most welcome :huglove::naughty:

My head gonna explode:insane: ..... don't want to make more essays...No more homework!..... just want to be free :punk:.... I can't write more...Hate you Solid State!!!!:gun_bandana:

Pd>>> Sorry...but i need to share my pain

My head gonna explode:insane: ..... don't want to make more essays...No more homework!..... just want to be free :punk:.... I can't write more...Hate you Solid State!!!!:gun_bandana:

No one likes homework! :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Haha! I compatize! I want to be free too! :punk: No more weard big words as "neoglucogénèse" and "îlots de Langerhans" and "glucose-6-phosphate" :shocked::boxed::protest:

No one likes homework! :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Haha! I compatize! I want to be free too! :punk: No more weard big words as "neoglucogénèse" and "îlots de Langerhans" and "glucose-6-phosphate" :shocked::boxed::protest:

same here! same here!!! :aah::protest:

A girl I know's friends' brother is friends with MIKA's brother. So the girl I know's friend goes to MIKA's house and stuffs. :mf_rosetinted:

sounds like you need to make friends with the girl you know friend's brother....:naughty:

Do you wanna go to the movies on Saturday? I mean....I know youre busy and all but.. :blush-anim-cl:

I would love to indeed. :excite::das:

I just did a test to find out what my political view is and the result was 'left-wing liberal'. Who'd have thought. :mf_rosetinted:

NO WAY. This sounds familiar :fisch:

Mair did not reply :tears:

Mair fell asleep :tears:

Eek it's almost 1am! And I have to wake up at 5:30 tomorrrow :sad: I mean today :aah:

Haha! When you will open you eyes, I'll be at school... attending class :aah:

All the time you'll sleep, I'll study! :shocked:

But a big part of your day... I'll sleep! :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Ok, by brain decided to do a loup about the time all over the earth :roftl::bonk:::mf_boff:

Well. I think I need sleep... :sleep_1:

Eek it's almost 1am! And I have to wake up at 5:30 tomorrrow :sad: I mean today :aah:

you're like me :roftl: once I slept at 4am or so and woke up at 7am because I had to go to english olympiad :aah: I have no idea what I wrote :roftl::roftl:

Archived