I grew up in the land of does whatever the **** it wants regardless of what season it is and what happened yesterday or what will happen tomorrow or what happened this morning :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

It's starting to look like F-land isn't the only country where you can experience all four seasons in two weeks time. :naughty:

glad you understand why i'm jealous :mf_rosetinted:

but yes - i do love that pic :wub2: i shall make sure i visit rovaneimi sometime :teehee:

Oh I'm glad you spotted that little ad there. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

... I've never been to Rovaniemi. If you ever go there I'll come with you. :teehee: It's really near to the Arctic Circle.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

You need to watch this, sooooooooo good!

(did it work? :blink:)

it didn't but i cut and paste - yea it's awesome!:thumb_yello: i actually got introduced to that song right here on mfc late last year and now it's all over the radio here...i feel proud of myself for some reason :aah:

It's starting to look like F-land isn't the only country where you can experience all four seasons in two weeks time. :naughty:

Oh I'm glad you spotted that little ad there. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

... I've never been to Rovaniemi. If you ever go there I'll come with you. :teehee:It's really near to the Arctic Circle.

eh?:blink: think i changed my mind:roftl:

Nas i've just spotted your little note under your username :lmao:

yes, that i am - thanks to you:mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

You need to watch this, sooooooooo good! :groovy::wub2:

(did it work? :blink:)

I've never even heard of that - apparently I live with my eyes closed as it seems to be quite popular. :roftl:

Dear internet connection: whenever you're ready feel free to show me that video. Please hurry before I throw my MacBook against the wall. :pinkbow:

eh?:blink: think i changed my mind:roftl:

Just because it's near the Arctic Circle doesn't mean it's bloody freezing over there 24/7! :roftl:

I've never even heard of that - apparently I live with my eyes closed as it seems to be quite popular. :roftl:

Dear internet connection: whenever you're ready feel free to show me that video. Please hurry before I throw my MacBook against the wall. :pinkbow:

Just because it's near the Arctic Circle doesn't mean it's bloody freezing over there 24/7! :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

i hope you get to see it - it's a great song!

i don't believe you :shun:

:aah:

:roftl::roftl:

i hope you get to see it - it's a great song!

i don't believe you :shun:

:aah:

Wow it is a good song, although that guys voice reminded me of Phil Collins, I don't know why. :roftl: Did you know the 15th of February is Phil Collins day? I didn't know that either before Julian taught it to me. Here's his latest tweet:

Julian Casablancas ‏@Casablancas_J

Stannon. a name i just invented.

He's such a wise man. :pinkbow:

Wow it is a good song, although that guys voice reminded me of Phil Collins, I don't know why. :roftl: Did you know the 15th of February is Phil Collins day? I didn't know that either before Julian taught it to me. Here's his latest tweet:

Julian Casablancas ‏@Casablancas_J

Stannon. a name i just invented.

He's such a wise man. :pinkbow:

Pffft! he did not just invent stannon! i know a guy named stannon well i could know a guy named stannon :teehee:

i did not know i missed phil collins day!:shocked:

you're right he does sound like him!

Pffft! he did not just invent stannon! i know a guy named stannon well i could know a guy named stannon :teehee:

i did not know i missed phil collins day!:shocked:

you're right he does sound like him!

:lmao:

I was upset too when I realized I had missed the day, I saw Julian's tweet about it when it was already over midnight here. Next year I will celebrate it by listening to nothing but 'Another Day in Paradise' throughout the whole day. :naughty:

I'm off to bed now, hope you have good rest of the night even though you're at work! Good night. :huglove:

:lmao:

I was upset too when I realized I had missed the day, I saw Julian's tweet about it when it was already over midnight here. Next year I will celebrate it by listening to nothing but 'Another Day in Paradise' throughout the whole day. :naughty:

I'm off to bed now, hope you have good rest of the night even though you're at work! Good night. :huglove:

noooooo.....a whole day of that song would drive me to tears then drive me insane :roftl:

nighty-night hun! :huglove: thanks!

Archived