• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mf_rosetinted:

I've had weird ones, that one was just funny :rofl: but I usually disconnect before they go into too much detail about what they 'want' :mf_rosetinted:

the first time I used it was on Saturday :aah:

Thank you Nas, I'm feeling better now. thanks to omegle :mf_rosetinted::huglove:

:mf_rosetinted:

I've had weird ones, that one was just funny :rofl: but I usually disconnect before they go into too much detail about what they 'want' :mf_rosetinted:

the first time I used it was on Saturday :aah:

Thank you Nas, I'm feeling better now. thanks to omegle :mf_rosetinted::huglove:

no problems :huglove:

nothing like internet weirdos to perk up a day :naughty:

On omegle once, I boy started to talk about how he wanted a penis because he lost his to cancer. I think it was a fake.

One dude on video chat with me and a friend said 'oh I have a tattoo to symbolise my ex-girlfriend'. We were like AWW, and he was like 'yeah she chopped my leg off with a chair' and lit up a spliff. :blink:

I think it's gonna be so weird to hear Underwater without people clapping and whooping in the background :naughty:

My exact thoughts :aah: I think I will have to supply the dialogue in the background, *turns studio version on* 'WOO! MIKAA! IT'S OKAYYY, MIKA!'

I uploaded Mika's performance,for those who want to remember the moment and the booty shaking :aah:

Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]FMoxgNmApRo[/YOUTUBE]

(p.s if you have a youtube account, subscribe to me :wink2: )

I'm listening to that now ;D but not your upload :-o

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Muppets dvd releases here may 23!!!!! :boxed::tears::crybaby: THATS SO LATEE!!!!!!!!! In America it releases in march!!!!:boxed:

I can't wait that long!! I need to see the movie agaaaaain!!!!!!!:tears::crybaby:

My older brother's got a new girlfriend and I haven't seen him this happy in ages. :wub2: It was about time he found himself a decent girl, her last girlfriend was a bit of a... skank. :teehee:

awww good for him!! :clap:

I didn't steal it if that's what you mean,if you have not noticed theres always one more of whatever on youtube.

Oh and I love this guy.

[YOUTUBE]miloqzC9qnI[/YOUTUBE]

darn my YT's not loading again :sneaky2: what's a charlie?:blush-anim-cl:

I didn't steal it if that's what you mean,if you have not noticed theres always one more of whatever on youtube.

Oh and I love this guy.

[YOUTUBE]miloqzC9qnI[/YOUTUBE]

What o.0 that thought did not even cross my mind. I just thought it was a coincidence. Or not..

:sneaky2:

I will watch him now =)

awww good for him!! :clap:

darn my YT's not loading again :sneaky2: what's a charlie?:blush-anim-cl:

Charlie as in the name xD this guy is called Charlie and he is basically saying what not to say if you meet a guy named Charlie

What o.0 that thought did not even cross my mind. I just thought it was a coincidence. Or not..

:sneaky2:

I will watch him now =)

Oh,sorry :blush-anim-cl:

hehe okay then,you can follow him on twitter if you want :aah: he has twitter:teehee:

Archived