Happy Birthday MFC!

RAK1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MFC!

Congrats to all of us and thank you very much to all our wonderful admins and mods and all the great people here, thanks for making this such a nice place. :group_hug: Cheers to the next 5 years

:cheers:

I hope you guys have a great party in London, wish I could be there.

Happy Birthday MFC!

I can't believe it is nearly 5 years since I found out there was a wonderful singer/songwriter called Mika, then joined his fan club.

It's been a great 5 years. Looking forward to many more wonderful Mikatimes to come with Mika and his fans.

Love to all. Have a wonderful time in London, and elsewhere.:thumb_yello:

Have a very happy birthday MikaFanClub.

You really mean a lot to me. You´ve been cheering me up for almost 2 years! I found amazing friends, I met new people, I was practicing my english, I found a new way of living - being happy and surrounded with colours and joy! I became a real member, not only a crazy fangirl that screams everytime she hears of Mika. I´m one of you and I can´t thank you enough for that. ;)

I wish you a lot of new members, but only good faithful ones, may MikaFanClub live forever! :yay:

Happy birthday one more time. ILY. :group_hug:

Happy Birthday MFC!!!

Cant believe it's already been half a decade since I first heard GK and became a fan!!! Here's to the next five years and then the next (and the next) :biggrin2:

PS, I have to admit the current MFC colors are sooo much better than the original orange/brown ones.

Happy (belated) birthday!!

:yay::yay:

I can't believe it's 5 years already. It just seems too fast.:shocked:Wish I had more time to be here more often but nontheless I still love this place so very much. So here's to many happy returns.:cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived