Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

30667.jpg

30677.th.jpg 24mikalozza2.th.jpg 40171326193851640701238.th.jpg

38396932201586783918313.th.jpg

Thanks to eusounds on Twitter for the info! It's been announced on Lozza's facebook page that their new spokesperson is Mika! They're a company who make glasses and sunglasses. Their last spokesperson was singer Marco Mengoni, an X Factor contestant in 2009 and very popular in Italy. So soon we'll be seeing Mika wearing some very nahce glasses in adverts for the company!

Their website's here, they still have images of Marco though http://www.lozzaocchiali.it

Edited by Droopsy
  • Like 1

If the last year's to go by he'll be the model for their publicity campaign.

So by "testimonial" they mean campaign? Because a person is not a testimonial so I wasn't sure what this meant. Anyway thanks for the news, interesting :biggrin2:

So by "testimonial" they mean campaign? Because a person is not a testimonial so I wasn't sure what this meant. Anyway thanks for the news, interesting :biggrin2:

Ah, my translation skillz are letting me down again :naughty:

Edit: Can a mod maybe change the title? I've had a proper look and it does translate to spokesperson. That's what happens when English words are used in Italian....!

Edited by Nezza

Thanks to whoever changed the title, guess that's my lesson for today, never translate things too quickly, especially when you've obviously been in Italy for too long and can no longer speak proper English :roftl:

Thanks to whoever changed the title, guess that's my lesson for today, never translate things too quickly, especially when you've obviously been in Italy for too long and can no longer speak proper English :roftl:

I've learnt something myself too today :naughty:

No, don't worry about it. Thanks for letting us know! :thumb_yello:

Thanks to eusounds on Twitter for the info! It's been announced on Lozza's facebook page that their new spokesperson is Mika! They're a company who make glasses and sunglasses. Their last spokesperson was singer Marco Mengoni, an X Factor contestant in 2009 and very popular in Italy. So soon we'll be seeing Mika wearing some very nahce glasses in adverts for the company!

Their website's here, they still have images of Marco though http://www.lozzaocchiali.it

great news, thanks Nezza :thumb_yello:

come posso fare per procurarmi un cartellone con la sua foto? :teehee:

Interesting news and kinda surprising for me.. I don't know why :naughty: Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Edit: Yeah I think it's because I'm not used yet to 'Mika the Model'.. even after the Hugo Boss Ad :naughty:

Edited by Miro