Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

I like the pic too ... is very nahce ... but I still want the bloody album :teehee:

I'm done being patient ... I'm not very good at that :wink2: I would like a gig too ... and some chocolate ... and a nice man to bring it to me ... preferably with curly hair - and about 6ft 4 - with brown eyes ... anyone know anyone like that :dunno:

No :dunno: I´ve never seen a man like that, sorry

I like the pic too ... is very nahce ... but I still want the bloody album :teehee:

I'm done being patient ... I'm not very good at that :wink2: I would like a gig too ... and some chocolate ... and a nice man to bring it to me ... preferably with curly hair - and about 6ft 4 - with brown eyes ... anyone know anyone like that :dunno:

:roftl: Do you prefer Milka chocolate ?? :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks very much for the link :wink2:

Mika is the new testimonial of Lozza.

Then it talks about the new line of eyewear style '70s...

Annnnnnnnnnd Big news:

"MIKA, thanks to his charm and his style, which is much appreciated around the world, he will amaze his fans with the advent of new surprises and initiatives that will emerge from this collaboration with Lozza."

Sooo curious!! :teehee:

Annnnnnnnnnd Big news:

"MIKA, thanks to his charm and his style, which is much appreciated around the world, he will amaze his fans with the advent of new surprises and initiatives that will emerge from this collaboration with Lozza."

Sounds interesting :biggrin2:

But I hope it won't be Lozza-Mika sunglasses in the MikaShop :naughty:

Annnnnnnnnnd Big news:

:thumb_yello: Thanks for the translation.:wink2:

Edited by krysady

Has he even worn them in the past 4 years? :naughty:

Actually I can't remember Mika wearing anything but the Kick Ass glasses in the past 4 years but there must be others.

I remember him wearing a pair of glasses a few years ago (and it looked like he was in an airport) :dunno:

From Lozza fb page:

372981_186816601357141_1237890217_n.jpg

Nice... didn't realise it was Mika at first though...

Ha, me too! Didn't know Mika was ever in the '70s though so I'm surprised to see he's back. :roftl:

Yeah, went there and came back in this:

delorean_back_to_the_future-11367.jpeg

:mf_rosetinted:

The first pic looks really good, I'm sure this is going to be a very interesting campaign:thumb_yello:

Annnnnnnnnnd Big news:

So curious too!!! Wonder what they mean by surprises and initiatives, it sounds exciting :biggrin2:

Have been catching up with the thread. Glad to hear he's filmed in London so (hopefully) the campaign is over here as well. The only thing I was worried about, was that it was, once again, something that wasn't available, or seen, in the UK. But if it is, them I'm :thumb_yello:

I'm all for the publicity. I know we all want the album and the gigs, etc, but I don't think this modeling Mika is doing is going to impede the album's release or the start of the next tour. But what it should do, is help with the publicity.

So many ppl in Britain think that Mika is washed up, because neither Kick-Ass, nor Elle Me Dit (nor English EMD) got radio play here, so if ppl arn't actively following Mika's career, they won't know the success he's had with EMD.

Although we want the album, we also want it to SELL REALLY WELL in the UK and USA as well as elsewhere. All being well, this publicity will let ppl know he's still kicking-ass ('scuse the pun)

Has he even worn them in the past 4 years? :naughty:

Actually I can't remember Mika wearing anything but the Kick Ass glasses in the past 4 years but there must be others.

mika_03.jpg

1280589358jkal8450.jpg

1280589360jkal8453.jpg

1086952925_5_FOb8.jpeg

file-12php-1.jpg

sexyshadescopy.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

I've never seen those glasses before! He looks über cute! :fangurl:

never seen them either..:wink2:

like him in glasses...he looks...I don't know...(even) more familiar...(?) I'm more touched when I see him in glasses (?) :roftl: (I wear glasses sometimes too, have an astigmatism..., never tried contact lenses though...; and my father wore glasses...with a bit dark lenses..so he looked a bit mysterious...)

Edited by Melisanda