Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

THIS was trending worldwide

http://twitpic.com/9bq6v6

Thats brilliant!!!

As the face of Lozza sunglasses, Mika is plastered on posters across Italy! Have you seen him where you live? Our sources in Milan sent us this amazing billboard, let us know if you see one!

561924_10150704739333040_6006248039_9543615_114082128_n.jpg

Thats great! Hope that there will be posters with the blue and yellow pic too.

I love his film of LANA DEL REY - BLUE JEANS so much !!

VIMEO -- http://vimeo.com/38985704

[YOUTUBE]JRWox-i6aAk[/YOUTUBE]

He did such a great job with this, kinda dreamy with beautiful photography! Wonder if he'll direct Mika's next vid.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

good day. just came across these pics from the last tour & remembered how much i loved this graveyard scene in the show

Aq7BwBoCAAEmIhz.jpg

& this one. These were the last two pages of the giant book to be revealed. the thing was a nightmare to tour!

Aq7CHxUCEAAJ1MY.jpg

good day. just came across these pics from the last tour & remembered how much i loved this graveyard scene in the show

Aq7BwBoCAAEmIhz.jpg

& this one. These were the last two pages of the giant book to be revealed. the thing was a nightmare to tour!

Aq7CHxUCEAAJ1MY.jpg

I think these PICS are screen-captured... :mikadas:

Is Mika editing DVD of LIVE 2010 ???? :mikalove::mikalove::mikalove:

I think these PICS are screen-captured... :mikadas:

Is Mika editing DVD of LIVE 2010 ???? :mikalove::mikalove::mikalove:

I don´t think so, the tour was too long ago and it would be the third DVD with the same songs on it......

MIKA

19 minutes ago

Only a couple of days left to win a pair of tickets to see Mika live at Expofacic in Cantanhede on August 4th!

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name and age, postal address and contact telephone number before 11pm (BST) on Sunday night. Please only enter if you can go and only one entry per person. Unfortunately this competition is 18+ only, sorry.

Good luck everyone, and have a great weekend whatever it is you're doing!

-----------------------------------------------------

Whatever we're doing? I will, i'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow :mikalove:

• 2 weeks later...

Actually quite a few tweets to recap:

22 Apr MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Heading into Paris for 24 hours in the heat of the elections.

Chemtrail knots and crosses in the sky over London this afternoon. Didn't they do it at Beijing Olympics?

SUCH bizarre weather in London. If there was ever a time to believe conspiracy theories re olympics weather manipulation now would be it...

20 Apr MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Is it just me or is Siri useless. Never works. It just suggests web search for everything. What is it good for? Pls share

And lastly:

28Apr MIKA official @ mikasounds

He could work for the CIA. The control he has over people is unbelievable. I was sceptical of him as a TV star but he totally the real deal.

28 Apr MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Its 6:09am in Dubai & finally going to bed. Ive just spent the night with David Blaine & he has blown my mind. Reduced me to childish wonder

28 Apr MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

been filled in by @woodkid & a wishing I was at Hyeres Festival http://www.villanoailles-hyeres.com/fr/actualites

25 Apr MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Having drinks @ ivy after seeing Matilda in west end. Just walked 2 the table to see my father reading Fantastic Man Mag. Pretty cool dad.

24 Apr MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Just home from shoot. In time to watch SPECTACULAR last 3 mind of Chelsea Barcelona game. Unbelievable!!!

ArRjucxCIAE38fw.jpg

awww that pic :wub2:

William Orbit at Fb:

Played my alternative version of Gang Bang at the Kee Club. Then the album version, then the alternative again.

Back to back.

15 minutes of Gang Bangin. A splendid frenzy. Had only played it to M and a few other friends so far and wanted to see how it would go down in a club.

In in honour of that steamy joy ride I will HAVE to call it the Kee Club mix!

I wonder if M is Mika?????

William Orbit at Fb:

Played my alternative version of Gang Bang at the Kee Club. Then the album version, then the alternative again.

Back to back.

15 minutes of Gang Bangin. A splendid frenzy. Had only played it to M and a few other friends so far and wanted to see how it would go down in a club.

In in honour of that steamy joy ride I will HAVE to call it the Kee Club mix!

I wonder if M is Mika?????

Maybe M is Madonna? i hope it's Mika though :naughty: