Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone is going to end up in the naughty corner:fisch::lmfao:

It was just a bit of fun. a joke with the initials. I usually call the album 'Origin', not TOOL. I didn't mean anything disrespectful to Mika.

Great to see the new column

It was just a bit of fun. a joke with the initials. I usually call the album 'Origin', not TOOL. I didn't mean anything disrespectful to Mika.

:lmfao: i Know Marilyn it's just so funny:wink2:

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

My new XL La Repubblica article is up on my Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/mikasounds Check it out x

Magdalena Borysowicz ‏ @Melchiorek

@mikasounds Your never- arrivig doodle was a great disappointment.Hope your new record won't disappoint me that much :(

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

@Melchiorek we will sort it, that's not on. apologies for the delay

Edited by lollipop161

We should tweet him that he needs to get his TOOL out before Winter comes, because, in Winter, it's too cold to get his TOOL out!!

:naughty:

Have you visited Wonkaland these days, Marilyn???:mikadas::mikacool:

We should tweet him that he needs to get his TOOL out before Winter comes, because, in Winter, it's too cold to get his TOOL out!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :lmfao: :lmfao: ... the whole mFC become naughty corner :aah:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :lmfao: :lmfao: ... the whole mFC become naughty corner :aah:

Of course! We are tired of waiting for the moil.gifTOOL!:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by nenartus

i can already see the fuss on twitter:

@mikasounds Yo peeps...morming...my tool is out!!!!

Mfcrs: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmfao:

Let's say it's just early in the morning for me... I had to read this twice before I got it!

From Facebook

Hello Mika fans! You said you wanted more competitions, so as promised, here you go!

We're offering a pair of tickets to see Mika at the Blue Balls Festival in Luzern, Switzerland on 23rd July!

He'll be playing the KKL concert hall with s...upport from the fabulous Ren Harvieu. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name and age, postal address and contact telephone number before 11pm (BST) on Sunday night.

Sadly travel to and from the event is not included so please make sure you're able to attend before entering. And if you are under 18 make sure you've got an adult who'll be able to accompany you.

If you can't wait until next week to find out if you've won, tickets for the show are available from here: http://www.ticketcorner.ch/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&affiliate=TCS&doc=evdetailb&key=743878%242030964

They're selling fast though so be quick if you want to guarantee your tickets!

From Facebook

Hello Mika fans! You said you wanted more competitions, so as promised, here you go!

We're offering a pair of tickets to see Mika at the Blue Balls Festival in Luzern, Switzerland on 23rd July!

He'll be playing the KKL concert hall with s...upport from the fabulous Ren Harvieu. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name and age, postal address and contact telephone number before 11pm (BST) on Sunday night.

Sadly travel to and from the event is not included so please make sure you're able to attend before entering. And if you are under 18 make sure you've got an adult who'll be able to accompany you.

If you can't wait until next week to find out if you've won, tickets for the show are available from here: http://www.ticketcorner.ch/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&affiliate=TCS&doc=evdetailb&key=743878%242030964

They're selling fast though so be quick if you want to guarantee your tickets!

Thanks!

I want some more interesting news :hair:

They should know better than to tease a pregnant woman like this :annoyed_h4h:

:poke:

I wonder if the news they were speaking of, will be tomorrow, to round the week off?

I want some more interesting news :hair:

They should know better than to tease a pregnant woman like this :annoyed_h4h:

:poke:

I agree! (although I'm not pregnant but I'm still impatient and irritated) Give us news about the album now! Plz plz plz :aah:

I wonder if the news they were speaking of, will be tomorrow, to round the week off?

I hope so, but I'm afraid that I don't want to hope too much.

I agree! (although I'm not pregnant but I'm still impatient and irritated) Give us news about the album now! Plz plz plz :aah:

Nice to know that someone agrees with me :thumb_yello:

I know that I'm very negative, but I'm just fed up with the "news" about those competitions, and stuff we know about like the XL column :banghead:

I hope so, but I'm afraid that I don't want to hope too much.

Nice to know that someone agrees with me :thumb_yello:

I know that I'm very negative, but I'm just fed up with the "news" about those competitions, and stuff we know about like the XL column :banghead:

Yeah I kind of feel bad for being negative about it too, 'cause Mika wants us to be patient, but I'm just so excited about his new album that I just can't wait for it anymore. :mikasweat: