Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Andy did the visuals for the tour so perhaps he's working on the festival shows. :dunno: i hope he comes to Canada but I think he prefers Japan and other more interesting places. Maybe we can tempt him with hot air balloons. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think Andy is working on the fisrt single video, but on the project in general, some 'ambient' video as he did for the tour.

I'm curious as well!

Right, I'm wondering, too. I believe Andy did the Electronic Press Kit for

the last album, too, in which Mika discussed all the songs, etc. Maybe

they're doing something like that again? :prays:

[YOUTUBE]M5JKI_mcpgY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]O7G-C5JLF4Q[/YOUTUBE]

Andy did the visuals for the tour so perhaps he's working on the festival shows. :dunno: i hope he comes to Canada but I think he prefers Japan and other more interesting places. Maybe we can tempt him with hot air balloons. :naughty:

Oh, that's true, too!

Very, very curious now!

But if the album is so good that it's almost UNBEARABLE it makes him wish he hadn't heard it? It must be good!

Now I'm not so sure if I want to hear it,could be too much for my brain :blink::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Now I'm not so sure if I want to hear it,could be too much for my brain :blink::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Yes maybe that is the logic. Making us grateful that we're waiting 100 years because we're lucky not to have heard it yet. :lmao:

Yes maybe that is the logic. Making us grateful that we're waiting 100 years because we're lucky not to have heard it yet. :lmao:

Oh yes,that sweet Andy! :mf_rosetinted: And sweet Greg, who said that the record is so SICK ! We should think twice before pressing the Play button :mf_rosetinted:

Loved reading Andy's enthusiastic comment! Cant wait to find out more about what the project is about :biggrin2:

Me too! I also think I understand what he means about "The album is so good I almost wish I hadn't heard it."

It's the anti-climax you get when you've looked forward to something for months (or years) then it happens, then it's over and there's a time of coming down from the euphoria of actually being able to hear the album at last, or whatever else it was that you looked forward to.

Of course, the anti climax doesn't last, and we look forward to the next thing, like Mika's next tour. But I think I see what Andy is getting at. But at least he's got "Project Mika" to work on and tease us about.

Oh yes,that sweet Andy! :mf_rosetinted: And sweet Greg, who said that the record is so SICK ! We should think twice before pressing the Play button :mf_rosetinted:

Now that you mentioned Greg, I believe everything is for our own safety.. Remember when he later tweeted this: "this one is the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs."? Sounds like it's quite a dangerous thing to listen :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Now that you mentioned Greg, I believe everything is for our own safety.. Remember when he later tweeted this: "this one is the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs."? Sounds like it's quite a dangerous thing to listen :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Gawd,you're sooo right!! They keep sending us twisty clues and we are like: NOOO,WE WANT TOOL!WE WANT TOOL!! again and again :doh::mf_rosetinted:

Or poutine:naughty:

You have a point Marilyn. Also I think Andy was just looking for a way to express how impressed he was with the new songs.

Exactly, and reading his words makes me even more excited. Actually, this is a good moment, we have so many good things to look forward to. Soon we will be too busy to read every interview or watch every vid! :naughty:

You have a point Marilyn. Also I think Andy was just looking for a way to express how impressed he was with the new songs.

Well at least we know that the album is now, completed. If Melachi and Andy have heard it, we might soon hear it too!

NY again? I wonder what he's going to do there this time.

And when we will finally hear something from this freakin' F*ck Off Album!?

I almost forgot it was supposed to be a f*ck off album :naughty: now I'm pretty sure it was only a nice way to tell the journalist to f*ck off.. As I remember Mika had nothing for this album at the moment he described it like that.. I can imagine the conversation between him and the journalist was something like that:

Journalist: Hey Mika, how's your new album going? what can you tell us about it?

Mika: What can I tell about it? Well.. It's a F*CK OFF from me album :mf_rosetinted:

Right but have you seen the shop where to buy it?

Yes, Wonka, he is such a posh boy :mf_rosetinted:

I almost forgot it was supposed to be a f*ck off album :naughty: now I'm pretty sure it was only a nice way to tell the journalist to f*ck off.. As I remember Mika had nothing for this album at the moment he described it like that.. I can imagine the conversation between him and the journalist was something like that:

Journalist: Hey Mika, how's your new album going? what can you tell us about it?

Mika: What can I tell about it? Well.. It's a F*CK OFF from me album :mf_rosetinted:

:doh: Really!

But what a nice idea it was !

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

Soon we will be too busy to read every interview or watch every vid! :naughty:

Yes it's always feast or famine with this man. :aah:

Pardon my ignorance but what does fyi mean? For your information?

Yes. Probably implying that no one is really supposed to care that he's drinking tea, but he thought he'd put it out there. :naughty:

As I remember Mika had nothing for this album at the moment he described it like that.

Yes the f-off album was truly Gertrude at that point. Now it's a luuuuurrrvve album. :mikalove:

:naughty:

I've got a strange feeling that he's off to NY to shoot a music video. But I'm probably just hoping for the impossible :naughty:

He didn't even start filming WAG until after the song was debuted on the radio but maybe he'll surprise us with a single out of the blue. Stranger things have happened. :naughty: