And the Winner of the AMAZING Golden Ticket Is...

dcdeb

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure why my name was mentioned already twice and I haven't said a word in this thread :naughty:

I thought that mentioning MFC and fundraising together was like a gesture from Mika. It was very generous from him to donate for the raffle to celebrate MFC 5 years anniversary. Secondly, asking people to register on MFC when donating was not only practical but also gave a feeling of MFC as his official fanclub.

This was a raffle. As long as it's properly done it's always fair, no matter Karla, Ingie of Deb wins. Everyone taking part was registered on mfc? I really can't see what's the problem :blink:

A nice amount of money was donated to the London Air Ambulance (which saved Paloma's life and has a special meaning to every Mika fan) :thumb_yello: Congrats Karla!!!! Enjoy your prize :biggrin2:

exactly my thoughts :thumb_yello:

Congratulation Karla, have so much fun.

I'm not sure why my name was mentioned already twice and I haven't said a word in this thread :naughty:

I thought that mentioning MFC and fundraising together was like a gesture from Mika. It was very generous from him to donate for the raffle to celebrate MFC 5 years anniversary. Secondly, asking people to register on MFC when donating was not only practical but also gave a feeling of MFC as his official fanclub.

This was a raffle. As long as it's properly done it's always fair, no matter Karla, Ingie of Deb wins. Everyone taking part was registered on mfc? I really can't see what's the problem :blink:

A nice amount of money was donated to the London Air Ambulance (which saved Paloma's life and has a special meaning to every Mika fan) :thumb_yello: Congrats Karla!!!! Enjoy your prize :biggrin2:

Very well said! :thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone!!! I'm soooooo excited! It's the best news I've had in forever!!!

you must be super excited!!!

have you had time to think of where you'd like to travel to see him?

i am really hoping that you'll let us know how your experience was

and please take pictures! :blush-anim-cl:

congrats again!

Thanks everyone!!! I'm soooooo excited! It's the best news I've had in forever!!!

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. We all hope that you will come more often to us. :wink2:

Hi Karla :bye: As you can see you are the envy of everyone here :naughty:

Let's just hope Mika doesn't keep you waiting too long for some gigs

Hi Karla, welcome to MFC. I hope you have a fantastic time seeing Mika.

Delighted for you. Have a brilliant time where ever you choose to go and please let us know all about your trip afterwards.:thumb_yello:

Welcome to MFC Karla :huglove:

Congratulations :thumb_yello:

I hope you have a wonderful trip and gig and we'd love you to tell us everything about it ,and also take pics and vids if you can because we love :thumb_yello:to share our Mika experiences here :wub2:

Do you already have an idea of the country where you'd like to see Mika?

Congrats to everyone who helped raised so much money for such a worthy cause :clap: MFCers rock as always :thumb_yello:

You need to introduce yourself Karla, so we get to know you better :wink2:

Enjoy your prize :yay:

Karla with a K, Mrs willywonka... you were hoping it was carla with a C... didn't you ?? :naughty:

No Carla has a Koin her name, it must be Carla with a C...:naughty:

And it would never be me as i never played, unfortunately, didn't do it on time...:dunno:

Edited by willywonka

I will definitely take pictures and post my experience. I just told my daughter and she is ecstatic. We have only seen Mika twice since he doesn't make it to LA often but both times were incredible. Thanks again for all the great remarks. =)

I will definitely take pictures and post my experience. I just told my daughter and she is ecstatic. We have only seen Mika twice since he doesn't make it to LA often but both times were incredible. Thanks again for all the great remarks. =)

ooh she is going with you?

which concerts did you see in LA?

Welcome! And congrats again, you lucky lucky lady!! :biggrin2:

I'm sure both of you will have a fantastic time!

Oooo Karla, I am so glad you get to travel to see Mika somewhere, because he really hasn't played much in the US. Great that you have seen 2 shows in LA so far, so you know how fun a show can be. Which shows did you see? The one where he hurt his foot?

Australia is nice, I recommend a trip here!:naughty: Well of course we don't know yet which countries he is going to tour, but WOW! What a great opportunity, your daughter must be over the moon too!:wink2:

hey Karla - welcome to MFC!!

Psyched to hear you say you'll share your experience - i'm sure it'll be amazing!:thumb_yello: congrats!!