And the Winner of the AMAZING Golden Ticket Is...

dcdeb

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw him at the Wiltern and at the Palladium....both were awesome!

Oh I was at the Palladium gig too. It WAS awesome! :mf_lustslow:

Where do you think you'll go? I think I would have chosen Asia or Australia.

I was thinking Asia as well. The Palladium was fantastic. The first time I heard Mika was in a club in France...I fell in Love! Right after I got home he had a show at the Wiltern and I knew I had to go. I keep waiting and waiting for him to come back to LA. I guess if he won't come to me I will be ecstatic to go to him!!

I was thinking Asia as well. The Palladium was fantastic. The first time I heard Mika was in a club in France...I fell in Love! Right after I got home he had a show at the Wiltern and I knew I had to go. I keep waiting and waiting for him to come back to LA. I guess if he won't come to me I will be ecstatic to go to him!!

Yes sure, go to him. Especially if he's paying. :lmao:

I went to some gigs in Japan and it was unbelievably amazing. Mika also has a great following in Korea and the gigs in Seoul seem to be really special.

I hope we get tour dates soon!! :biggrin2:

oh wow! Asia is a great destination!

Have you ever been?

I saw him at the Wiltern in February 2008 and the Palladium was in October I think the year was 2009. I've never been to Australia but if it's anything like New Zealand it is more than nice. =)

now all you have to do is be patient for a little bit, til they give us his touring schedule :naughty:

Hello Karla, I'm glad you came here so we can learn to know you :bye: The golden ticket is an amazing prize, you must have been sooo excited when hearing about your winning! Congratulations one more time, please let us hear about you traveling experiences, would love to hear :wub2:

To help celebrate the 5th Birthday of MikaFanClub.com and to raise funds for the very worthy London's Air Ambulance, MIKA and the MFC have been collecting donations for a very special prize: a pair of tickets to any MIKA show in the whole world, including round-trip flights and accommodation for two people.

After several weeks, we are very proud to announce that MikaFanClub.com has raised

£6,677 for London's Air Ambulance

as part of this AMAZING Golden Ticket Raffle!

A huge thank you to everyone who donated! It's just incredible! All of that money will go straight to London's Air Ambulance!

And now... here's the moment you've been waiting for... the announcement of the winner of the AMAZING Golden Ticket!

And the winner is...

KARLA BRESETTE

KARLA5161

:yay: :yay: :yay:

winner.jpg

Congratulations to Karla, who was selected at random using a computerized number generator by Christine M. from London's Air Ambulance. Karla and a friend will take a magical trip to see a MIKA show of their choice, complete with flights and accommodation!

Karla, we'll be contacting you soon with details on how to collect your prize! :thumb_yello:

Thanks so very much again to everyone who participated and helped spread the word about this effort!

MIKA Fans are the BEST :wub2:

I'm so happy for Karla, and so proud of the Mika fans for raising all that money.

I will definitely take pictures and post my experience. I just told my daughter and she is ecstatic. We have only seen Mika twice since he doesn't make it to LA often but both times were incredible. Thanks again for all the great remarks. =)

Cool :biggrin2: We've been so hoping you'd share your wonderful adventure with us :wub2:

That's what MFC's based on, sharing our Mika love together :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I will definitely take pictures and post my experience. I just told my daughter and she is ecstatic. We have only seen Mika twice since he doesn't make it to LA often but both times were incredible. Thanks again for all the great remarks. =)

Hope you and your daughter have a lovely time!!

congrats again, think it'll be an amazing experience to have with your daughter :teehee:

cant wait to hear all about it afterwards:blush-anim-cl:

Yes sure, go to him. Especially if he's paying. :lmao:

I went to some gigs in Japan and it was unbelievably amazing. Mika also has a great following in Korea and the gigs in Seoul seem to be really special.

I hope we get tour dates soon!! :biggrin2:

Thanks Christine :teehee: it's loud and physically hard and could be faint of dehydration.... but really fun here :mf_rosetinted:

Congrats Karla !! if you come to Seoul we will welcome you ... :thumb_yello:

Edited by Yuna

Thanks everyone!!! I'm soooooo excited! It's the best news I've had in forever!!!

oh hello Karla!

Congratulations on winning the trip as well as the concert tickets. It must be extra special to you since you don't get as much chance to see him as Europeans do. I'm sure you will enjoy your prize no matter which country and continent you'll claim it for and please report back to us.:thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone!!! I'm soooooo excited! It's the best news I've had in forever!!!

Congrats from a fellow Californian!!! :thumb_yello:

We've been in a Mika drought, so this is truly a great and deserving win! :naughty:

My sense is that no outcome would have satisfied everyone (I mean people seemed to be rooting for a long time MFCer and someone who had never seen Mika at the same time which is a circumstance that applies to just about no one here).

Yeah I don't think that people would have been satisfied with the outcome if we had ALL won. :aah:

At the end of the day, it was a fundraiser raffle. The odds of winning were good. The draw was totally random.

I hope Karla enjoys her prize. Bleed him dry girl! :naughty: