Mika @ Festival Montgolfière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Qc, Canada - Aug. 15 2012

guylainem123

Guylaine, I really LOVE you!

I'm in for sure....

Ok, let's go for a new thread in members section and we'll see how many fans are interested to do something.

We should find something colored, light, cheap for all the people in the crowd (to throw or keep in hands???). Something he never saw before....:shocked:

I tried to figure out but i don't know what for the moment...:sneaky2:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
We should find out how many fans are interested in participating in Mika's birthday & discuss what we would like to do.

we could gather names here & then i'll open a thread in the members only section... away from wandering eyes :teehee:

EDIT: i have corresponded to the festival people a few weeks ago, so i do have the name of a person we can reach.

If we need to contact them, we should prepare a list before reaching out to them.

- area where we can gather

- banner at the front of crowd (on the front fence or something)

what else?

Im in !

hi guys!!

i need some help :aah: i know it's early yet but i like to be prepared :aah:

so google maps tell me this is how i can get frm deltacentreville (university street in montreal) to the festival site via public transport:

-walk to terminus centreville - take 100 bus towards chambly - then take 45 bus towards st jean - then walk 25 minutes to rue morais (!!):shocked:

the festival site gives these directions which totally baffles me:

Bonaventure Metro / Downtown Terminus 1000 The Gauchetière - Gate 17 or 18

Bus 96 or 196

St John Terminus / bus 31 North Towards the Grand Bernier / Festival Site

can anyone explain the second set of directions (from the site)? and please tell me which would be easier to use?

THANK U!!

hi guys!!

i need some help :aah: i know it's early yet but i like to be prepared :aah:

so google maps tell me this is how i can get frm deltacentreville (university street in montreal) to the festival site via public transport:

-walk to terminus centreville - take 100 bus towards chambly - then take 45 bus towards st jean - then walk 25 minutes to rue morais (!!):shocked:

the festival site gives these directions which totally baffles me:

Bonaventure Metro / Downtown Terminus 1000 The Gauchetière - Gate 17 or 18

Bus 96 or 196

St John Terminus / bus 31 North Towards the Grand Bernier / Festival Site

can anyone explain the second set of directions (from the site)? and please tell me which would be easier to use?

THANK U!!

hi!!! :huglove:

seen this link?

http://www.ballooncanada.com/index.php/en/renseignements_utiles/comment_se_rendre_au_festival/

the shuttles are only for the 2 saturdays sadly

Only one week left!!!

:excite:

I can not wait!

One question, I've never been to this festival before, is there many people usually? I'm trying to figure out how much in advance I should arrive...

One MORE WEEK! AYAYA :dance_man: How are we going to see each other? and I don't know if one of you already went to that festival, but is it too late if I arrive between 3:30 and 4:00 PM 'cause it seems like I have the dentist on the SAME DAY :sneaky2: meh. Am I still going to see you or I'm going to be too late, and not in front of stage?