• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will have an MFC badge on me.... :blush-anim-cl:

Me too! :arf2:

I still can't believe I'm actually going to this festival! :yay:

GUTTED I can't go...

Please enjoy it to the max for me, take pics and everything!!!

I'm so sad that I won't see you here, sweet Vero! It won't be the same without

you! :huglove:

There's an app available for the festival, which gives you a map of the site...

Also, if you enter your friends' email address, it will help you find one another...

I'm thinking we should totally get Mika to install it :fisch:

GUTTED I can't go...

Please enjoy it to the max for me, take pics and everything!!!

:huglove: with any luck, he'll be back in the fall. I'll be thinking of you :tears:

Me too! :arf2:

I still can't believe I'm actually going to this festival! :yay:

I can't believe i'm FINALLY going to meet you! :kachinga:

Yeah, but I guess he will have the time to perform 18 songs approximatively.

I don't think so. I've been to gigs that were 90 minutes and they are only about 15 or 16.

His set in Portugal was 1 hour and 15 min and I think he only did 2 new songs :(

I don't think so. I've been to gigs that were 90 minutes and they are only about 15 or 16.

His set in Portugal was 1 hour and 15 min and I think he only did 2 new songs :(

Aw Christine, I have faith :original: Let's not disapoint ourselves from now, we're not even there yet :naughty: But how can he perform 2 songs in a whole hour O.o ... Insanely weird.

Aw Christine, I have faith :original: Let's not disapoint ourselves from now, we're not even there yet :naughty: But how can he perform 2 songs in a whole hour O.o ... Insanely weird.

Sorry I'm just moaning, don't listen to me. :naughty:

I meant 2 new songs, not 2 songs.

The festival said that people were waiting at the gate at opening time for Star Academie.... some since the night before. :aah:

Hopefully it won't be as bad, since it's happening in the middle of the week :teehee:

I just noticed that we have quite a few Mika virgins amongst us this time :aah:

The festival said that people were waiting at the gate at opening time for Star Academie.... some since the night before. :aah:

Hopefully it won't be as bad, since it's happening in the middle of the week :teehee:

Oh dear. Well I'm sure the people who were waiting don't have to go to work anyway since they're off school :naughty:

I was so annoyed when Mika drove by us while we were waiting in Toronto. Because we had chairs and a table, etc. he thought we had been camping out all night. Andy came out with the camera and started telling us and I was like...first of all don't flatter yourself Mika. :lmfao: And secondly if you thought we were camping out all night then why did you blow us off?? :sneaky2::shun:

I really hope Quebec hasn't gone insane. :aah:

:shocked:

i saw that on fb too :naughty:

what time do you think we should get there for? :blink:

Oh dear. Well I'm sure the people who were waiting don't have to go to work anyway since they're off school :naughty:

I was so annoyed when Mika drove by us while we were waiting in Toronto. Because we had chairs and a table, etc. he thought we had been camping out all night. Andy came out with the camera and started telling us and I was like...first of all don't flatter yourself Mika. :lmfao: And secondly if you thought we were camping out all night then why did you blow us off?? :sneaky2::shun:

I really hope Quebec hasn't gone insane. :aah:

:shocked:

i saw that on fb too :naughty:

what time do you think we should get there for? :blink:

On weekends, they have direct bus from downtown to the festival site... they don't have that during week days.

It's alot harder to get to St-Jean then