Make You Happy - Song and Lyrics Discussion

Shucks!!! I really don't know. :( Sorry.

I think it would be just a bit better if it was his voice that said the robot part. I don't know, I really like it. A lot. The robot part has grown on me.:biggrin2:

Well i think i can get big, i mean all music today is robot-ish! He is following the flow a bit more, than he did in the past!

everyone can not watch this video?? GOD!!

yes its true. tweet from "Official Twitter of Universal Music Korea Int'l Rock & Pop "

and they said "wonderful his name is MIKA opppa!! a come back! next week will be showing new music video.only can watching on the web."

first down, then paly window media player ver8 or 9.

listening 1hr, over and over. he really change his music style at least at make you happy:mikalove: awesome

everyone can not watch this video?? GOD!!

yes its true. tweet from "Official Twitter of Universal Music Korea Int'l Rock & Pop "

and they said "wonderful his name is MIKA opppa!! a come back! next week will be showing new music video.only can watching on the web."

first down, then paly window media player ver8 or 9.

listening 1hr, over and over. he really change his music style at least at make you happy:mikalove: awesome

thanks for the info!!!!

This song is so diffrent but I really-really love it :wub2: It's gonna be absolutely new era :fisch: I'm not sure I'd have recognise Mika in this song if I didn't know it was his song...but I'll get used to this electronic sound for sure :wub2:

I'm not sure what to think about this song. I think I like it, but it's so not Mika, I wasn't ready for a change like that :tears:

Aww, :huglove: It is quite a big change, but I've listened twice and think it will grow on me. :thumb_yello:

and no Mika in it...many will be disappointed again :teehee:

Agreed. I clicked back to it at one point and thought one of the dudes was him but.... no. :sneaky2: C' mon Mika. First with Elle Me Dit, now this?! I MISS YOUR FACE.

What a surprise!

But to be honest that song doesn't make me happy . Yup,it's different for sure,but not my cup of tea (at this moment,maybe it'll grow on me one day ) :wink2:

I'm still waiting for Underwater:naughty:

it's not the official video. Lamay just posted that Universal said the video will premier next week:thumb_yello:

Ohh, good. I want some Mika in a video :naughty: