2012 - MIKA @ Nibe - Denmark - July 4: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Christine

i'm not a fan of this outfit, though it's better already than it was at that french gig... :teehee: - but suddenly it starts to make sense. the man in the hat - mika in the hat - some kind of 50s scenery - knickerbockers (weren't they trendy in the 50s or so?). and the man in the hat seems to be the origin of love... "the origin is you"

so if mika is wearing that hat, does that mean *he* is the origin of love?!... or something like "it lies within yourself"... but then the being addicted to that other person part wouldn't make sense. :dunno: on the other hand, on that other picture there are so many men with those hats...

(just some random thoughts... :teehee:)

I am so over that hat! What happened to his "new image"? He's been wearing that thing for over 3 years :sneaky2: It's really just not attractive in any way shape or form. :naughty:

Hmm...well I like the shoes. :lmfao:

i'm not a fan of this outfit, though it's better already than it was at that french gig... :teehee: - but suddenly it starts to make sense. the man in the hat - mika in the hat - some kind of 50s scenery - knickerbockers (weren't they trendy in the 50s or so?)

No, more like 1915. :aah:

I was there too and took some pics and some,unfortunately,quite bad videos.I`ll post them if y`all want to see,but I haven`t posted here forever,sooo don`t really know if I just put them all here or link to somewhere?

Hi everybody, just found a link where you can see some pictures of Mika in Nibe. :teehee:

- Couldn't download the pictures, so here's the link: http://nibefestival.dk/billeder_2012/index.aspx

- You just have to click at ''next screen'' first, then you click on ''MIKA'' and woops Mika's pictures comes up! :naughty:

thanks for posting @iiMarya :D

I was there too and took some pics and some,unfortunately,quite bad videos.I`ll post them if y`all want to see,but I haven`t posted here forever,sooo don`t really know if I just put them all here or link to somewhere?

put the pic straight to here, if you can ^^

thanks a lot Helena for the report and lil vid + all the pics :huglove:

I`m so glad to hear the mika still remembers how to play a piano:mf_rosetinted::aah:

can´t wait for other vids.

seems it´s been a huge success :blush-anim-cl:

I don´t know if I love or hate the hat btw:aah:.he´s wearing that kinda stuff for years now:aah: