Origin of Love - Song and Lyrics Discussion

suzie

You like it?

Yes but it's far from perfect for me. :naughty: Of course I just heard "chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue" in a Justin Bieber song so maybe the Nicorette line isn't so bad. :lmfao:

I just got to say, when I filmed this, I was in complete emotional awe the entire time. It's so hard to describe, but you know, finally getting to hear TOOL and it turns out to be such an incredible song, it's just... :wub2:

I can't wait to hear the studio version of this!

Yeah, I was sitting at home at my desk and crying a bit. It's just really lovely in an unexplainable way. I hope he doesn't change it too much , it's nice as it is! :)

Yes but it's far from perfect for me. :naughty: Of course I just heard "chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue" in a Justin Bieber song so maybe the Nicorette line isn't so bad. :lmfao:

No need to ban yourself then:thumb_yello:

why you listen to Justin Bieber anyway? :lmfao:... maybe you should ban yourself omg:aah:

when i first read the cigarette/nicorette lines i cringed a bit, but in the song it's not sooo bad.

it's a good song, not my fave of the new ones though, but i reckon it will grow on me once i hear it 10 more times :teehee:

Thanks for posting the video and lyrics peeps :huglove:

looking foward for the studio version :teehee:

btw, about the lyrics, that's what I hear in these lines

Well if god is a priest and the devil is hell

There's a reason for love

Like every word that you preach like every

Word that you teach

And every rule that you breach

You know the origin is you

Didn't like it first listen but it is growing on me. I don't cope well with change and I do miss seeing the familiar faces of Jimmy, Cherisse, Imma etc but I guess we will get to know the new band members, do wish he would wear long trousers though! I think bowler hats are going to feature a lot too :-)

Just dont tell that to mika when you meet him!

You know JB is a Mika fan. He's been following him on Twitter for years. :fisch:

Well if god is a priest and the devil is hell

There's a reason for love

Like every word that you preach like every

Word that you teach

And every rule that you breach

You know the origin is you

I think I heard that too but I was hoping it was more original than repeating "word" twice. :aah: It's possible he didn't sing the lyrics perfectly though and there may be some errors in the live version. I think we'll probably be able to figure it out once more performances come in.

You know JB is a Mika fan. He's been following him on Twitter for years. :fisch:

I think I heard that too but I was hoping it was more original than repeating "word" twice. :aah: It's possible he didn't sing the lyrics perfectly though and there may be some errors in the live version. I think we'll probably be able to figure it out once more performances come in.

Talking about JB, I must admit I kinda like his new songs... A bit :shocked: