2012 - Festival Les Deferlantes d'Argeles, France - July 7- REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

My report.

I arrived at Parc Valmy two hours after the doors opened, I was worried because I thought I could't meet any MFCers but I was lucky just come in I saw some of them at the front row. Nice girls. Chat whith them all day. Thanks to them I was not alone :huglove: It began a long wait :sweatdrop:

We wait for Mika to performs six hours under the scorching sun but I guess Mika fans are used to wait for hours, Mika gives us strenght :wub2:

I have to say I liked two of the singers that performed, Camille and Benavar, I didn't know the last one but it surprised me in a good way. Mika appeared after midnight, so PERFECT. Mika was SUBLIME in his performance, one of the best I've ever seen. He was out of control, dancing like crazy when he performed "Rain" and I think it was singing "Lollipop" he danced like a fool on the piano, he looked very happy. Made a killer scene with "Love today" he had a very good complicity with the new band :wub2: Almost cry when he sang UW, was so touching, the best performance. :wub2:

After the gig we wait for him almost two hours but it was worth it. We could talk with him. He spoke with me in a perfect spanish. He was so kind, he signed all of us and took a picture with every one who was there, one by one. Another dream come true.

Mika is an "animal" on stage. :mikalove:

I can't attend too much gigs so every one I go it's special :mikalove: Just finished the gig and I already miss him. Hope I can see him again soon.

I'm still in heaven. smilie_girl_231.gif

thanks for your report....how i wish i could be there...um.....video please?

After the gig we wait for him almost two hours but it was worth it. We could talk with him. He spoke with me in a perfect spanish. He was so kind, he signed all of us and took a picture with every one who was there, one by one. Another dream come true.

Wow what a treat, especially at a festival! Have you posted the full size pic? I can barely see your avatar on my small screen.

I can see what you mean about the performance from the videos. Aside from the Star Academie show the last time I saw Mika was at the points gig and he seemed so moody and distracted it left a bad taste in my mouth for a long time. It's so nice to see him back to his old self again. Not play acting and not hiding behind costumes, but seeming genuinely delighted to be performing and making music again.

:mikalove:

Some pics, sorry they aren't good :huh:

Mika stayed in that castle before the performance. He heard the other singers from the balcony

some MFCers saw him during the other performances :naughty:

AxdMFQPCEAEFTrI.jpg

AxdKiaoCMAA58oy.jpg

AxdNZuJCAAIQow0.jpg

AxdOBtsCIAME-ys.jpg

He signed and drawing this ballon I took from the stage :wub2: he also signed me Elle me Dit single :mikalove:

Axd_PWSw_CIAIvz_OQ.jpg

1455968_1432067463675163_1275760790_n.jp

Edited by Mikasister

I'm so pleased you got a pic with him!! :thumb_yello: Actually I think he wanted to be kind and take a pic only with some people who don't have many possibilities for that (like you). And when a lot of people started to ask for a pic he eventually wanted to escape :teehee: I didn't ask for a pic, because I wanted to have a small chat instead and he was making some conversation. But I was tired so my English was so clumsy and he said something that confused/surprised me a bit, lol, so I totally forgot what I wanted to say :doh: But it was lovely :wub2:

Thanks for your report!! :thumb_yello:

I'm so pleased you got a pic with him!! :thumb_yello: Actually I think he wanted to be kind and take a pic only with some people who don't have many possibilities for that (like you). And when a lot of people started to ask for a pic he eventually wanted to escape :teehee: I didn't ask for a pic, because I wanted to have a small chat instead and he was making some conversation. But I was tired so my English was so clumsy and he said something that confused/surprised me a bit, lol, so I totally forgot what I wanted to say :doh: But it was lovely :wub2:

Thanks for your report!! :thumb_yello:

Oh, sorry, that's was my impression. But maybe what you say it's true. Just took a pic with a few but I'm sure the were 6 or 7 people :wink2:

That makes him more adorable :mikalove:

Oh, sorry, that's was my impression. But maybe what you say it's true. Just took a pic with a few but I'm sure the were 6 or 7 people :wink2:

That makes him more adorable :mikalove:

He was so adorable! He said "no pics, only autographs" in the beginning, but after signing for everyone he offered to take a pic with you himself :wub2:

He was so adorable! He said "no pics, only autographs" in the beginning, but after signing for everyone he offered to take a pic with you himself :wub2:

Oh, I didn't hear him saying that. Aww :wub2: I think I'm gonna cry :swoon: Next time he comes to Barcelona come here you too. I want to meet you again :hug: and he told me he wants to come back at Palau St Jordi.

Edited by Mikasister

I have to put this vid here. He speaks in my language at the first :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]6AqlCkkA0II&feature=[/YOUTUBE]

I just came to this thread because I watched this video and don't understand why he is speaking Catalan at the start of it :shocked: How strange. Then he switched to French and just carried on. And I think he knew it, judging by the naughty little smile. I really wonder what that was about :teehee:

I just came to this thread because I watched this video and don't understand why he is speaking Catalan at the start of it :shocked: How strange. Then he switched to French and just carried on. And I think he knew it, judging by the naughty little smile. I really wonder what that was about :teehee:

He spoke catalan a little bit more. Before the gig someone from the stage put a paper on his piano. It was a small welcome in catalan she said "estic molt content d'estar aquí amb aquest primer concert a França i a Catalunya" I think cause Argelès and that part of Perpignan forms part of "Catalunya nort" so this is why he did it. Well someone said to him to do that.

It's a matter of politics and I don't care absolutely just I was pleasently surprised he speaks in catalan :wink2:

He spoke catalan a little bit more. Before the gig someone from the stage put a paper on his piano. It was a small welcome in catalan she said "estic molt content d'estar aquí amb aquest primer concert a França i a Catalunya" I think cause Argelès and that part of Perpignan forms part of "Catalunya nort" so this is why he did it. Well someone said to him to do that.

It's a matter of politics and I don't care absolutely just I was pleasently surprised he speaks in catalan :wink2:

Aaaaah, that's why then! Haha, I knew that there had to be some strange reason! It's nice to hear him speak Catalan because he does it (obviously)less often than Spanish

Thank you for the report, Alba!!! I can imagine what it means to you, because I had only 2 gigs in my life.

It's really surprise! He is even more a genius that I thought :fangurl:

Some pics, sorry they aren't good :huh:

Mika stayed in that castle before the performance. He heard the other singers from the balcony

some MFCers saw him during the other performances :naughty:

AxdMFQPCEAEFTrI.jpg

AxdKiaoCMAA58oy.jpg

AxdNZuJCAAIQow0.jpg

AxdOBtsCIAME-ys.jpg

He signed and drawing this ballon I took from the stage :wub2: he also signed me Elle me Dit single :mikalove:

AxdPWSwCIAIvzOQ.jpg

awwww we've got the same thing,,,:wub2::wub2::wub2:

My report.

I arrived at Parc Valmy two hours after the doors opened, I was worried because I thought I could't meet any MFCers but I was lucky just come in I saw some of them at the front row. Nice girls. Chat whith them all day. Thanks to them I was not alone :huglove: It began a long wait :sweatdrop:

We wait for Mika to performs six hours under the scorching sun but I guess Mika fans are used to wait for hours, Mika gives us strenght :wub2:

I have to say I liked two of the singers that performed, Camille and Benavar, I didn't know the last one but it surprised me in a good way. Mika appeared after midnight, so PERFECT. Mika was SUBLIME in his performance, one of the best I've ever seen. He was out of control, dancing like crazy when he performed "Rain" and I think it was singing "Lollipop" he danced like a fool on the piano, he looked very happy. Made a killer scene with "Love today" he had a very good complicity with the new band :wub2: Almost cry when he sang UW, was so touching, the best performance. :wub2:

Mika is an "animal" on stage. :mikalove:

I can't attend too much gigs so every one I go it's special :mikalove: Just finished the gig and I already miss him. Hope I can see him again soon.

I'm still in heaven. smilie_girl_231.gif

Really happy to read you had such a great time Alba! How wonderful that you got a pic with Mika:wub2:

Thank you for the report, Alba!!! I can imagine what it means to you, because I had only 2 gigs in my life.

It's really surprise! He is even more a genius that I thought :fangurl:

Yes, he is. It means a lot but never enough of him :wub2:

Edited by Mikasister

I'm so so so dead :swoon:

[YOUTUBE]bwDVTMquDO4[/YOUTUBE]

I perfectly remember when he sang Love Today, I was worried about Max such a long time singing...da-ra-ri-da-ri-dom :naughty: and the new band must to learn how to die :aah:

Really happy to read you had such a great time Alba! How wonderful that you got a pic with Mika:wub2:

Thank you Netina :flowers2:

I have to put this vid here. He speaks in my language at the first :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]6AqlCkkA0II&feature=[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks,Alba,for everything!! :huglove: Wonderful atmosphere and he was so funny :wub2: And I love the band so much,they are all great performers :thumb_yello: I'll regret my whole life I wasn't there,this show was just perfect :wub2:

Thanks,Alba,for everything!! :huglove: Wonderful atmosphere and he was so funny :wub2: And I love the band so much,they are all great performers :thumb_yello: I'll regret my whole life I wasn't there,this show was just perfect :wub2:

You have two chances to see him in the two coming weeks and I'm sure they will be as good as in Argelés or maybe better. Enjoy them!! :hug:

I perfectly remember when he sang Love Today, I was worried about Max such a long time singing...da-ra-ri-da-ri-dom :naughty: and the new band must to learn how to die :aah:

Hahaha..:aaah: :aah: Yea.. poor Max...:lmfao: :lmfao: though he managed it well..:aah::lmfao: and yes.. His new band definetly gotta learn how to die.:lmfao: