Sign in to follow this  
guylainem123

Festival Les Deferlantes d'Argeles, France - July 7, 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

All those pics and vids etc.... :swoon: :swoon:

Yes, I miss him. It was a great gig like in Tallin :wub2:

Yes, I miss him. It was a great gig like in Tallin :wub2:

:wub2: Maybe it was better :original: but i'm still happy that I saw him:original: But I wanna see him again:tears:

:wub2: Maybe it was better :original: but i'm still happy that I saw him:original: But I wanna see him again:tears:

Tallin was so special too. I'm going to see him in two weeks in Galicia but with a lot of problems with family:sad:

Tallin was so special too. I'm going to see him in two weeks in Galicia but with a lot of problems with family:sad:

Aww.. ^^

That's great that you'll see him.. That makes me jelaous !

Too bad u have probs =( sorry

Found this, very good quality :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]QlE1DE1a5so[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Vpg1DiKIzRA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Found this, very good quality :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]Vpg1DiKIzRA&feature[/YOUTUBE]

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon::fangurl:

Still the best gig,IMO! :wub2:

Yes, it was for me, I can't forget that day :wub2: one of the best days of my Mikadventures, it was magical, I'm not sure the gig of next Thursday will be the same :huh: in two days I'm going and alone :sad: I never thought I could do something like that for a musician and you know it's not easy for me to attend Mika's gigs. I'm learning a lot of things and thanks to Mika :wub2:

Edited by Mikasister

Yes, it was for me, I can't forget that day :wub2: one od the best days of my Mikadventures, it was magical, I'm not sure the gig of next Thursday will be the same :huh: in two days I'm going and alone :sad: I never thought I could do something like that for a musician and you know it's not easy for me to attend Mika's gigs. I'm learning a lot of things and thanks to Mika :wub2:

I'm sure you'll meet another MFCers there :wink2: And you'll have a great time! :naughty: I know it's not easy for you,but is worth it!

I'm sure you'll meet another MFCers there :wink2: And you'll have a great time! :naughty: I know it's not easy for you,but is worth it!

I hope so, I will miss you there :huglove:

One month already I saw that beautiful smile and a happy man :wub2:

151370deferlantes04.jpg

One year since this gig ,times flies, it was such a great gig, sweet memories, took my first pic with Mika :wub2: and I met some MFCers for the first time :group_hug:

Six years today since that Saturday 7  of July. It seems an eternity. Great festival from which excellent photos came out. Unforgettable concert,  paceful meet. Time goes by too fast. :winksmiley02:

• Like 1