Vatican Cameos OMG, THIS IS THE BEST SIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE, I AM A TOTAL CUMBERBITCH, PLEASE ADD ME TO THE LIST, PM ME FOR MY REAL NAME IF U WANT IT, NEVER DID I THINK THAT I WOULD EVER FIND ANYONE LIKE THIS, NEVERTHELESS IN HERE, WOW!!! ADORED CUMBERBATCH FOR A SOLID 3 YEARS NOW, HE'S MY FAVOURITE ACTOR AND SHERLOCK IS MY MOST FAVOURITE TV SHOW EVER, GAH, ALL THE EMOTIONS !!!

• Like 2

I'm dying!  :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO5VxVDmsG4

S5ww8G0.jpg

4pLAozk.jpg

s5SRBlf.jpg

slT26gX.jpg

4f5Wnuj.jpg

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I CAN'T, I CAN'T, I CAN'T, OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I AM ON THE FLOOR, I HAVE DIED!!! I JUST TOLD MY TEACHER ABOUT IT, IT'S THAT FUNNY, WOW #ROFLMAO!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

• 7 months later...

I nearly fell off my seat with laughter when I saw that this thread is tagged "sex god"! Accurate, but hilarious! 

I love Benedict Cumberbatch, i think he is a fantastic actor and has brought a new life to Sherlock. I love it, I love him. 

• 2 weeks later...

I nearly fell off my seat with laughter when I saw that this thread is tagged "sex god"! Accurate, but hilarious! 

I love Benedict Cumberbatch, i think he is a fantastic actor and has brought a new life to Sherlock. I love it, I love him.

Me too, I laughed when I saw these key words ! XD

I know this actor few times ago, but (Sigh, I'll be killed), I "discovered" and seen Sherlock one week ago. I knew the movie, but I thought that this kind of series would not my cup of tea. Wrong decision. I love it. He is awesome in this role ! I'm so stupid.

Thanks to some friends to convince me to see that.

I've seen other films where he is very great (The Imitation Fame is my favourite)

You can beat me ! XD

• 5 months later...

Who's excited for the new episode of Sherlock tonight? :excite:

Heck, I am! I only discovered Benedict when I watched Sherlock for the first time a few months ago (shame on me for being sooo late) and I completely fell head over heels for him. He's an extraordinary actor, a very deep and fascinating person and, my gosh... he's got the most amazing pair of eyes I have ever seen in my life. I love Sherlock as well, of course. I'm kinda obsessed with him, to be honest XD I'm basically him, minus the super intellect. I'm so looking forward to watch the new episode in just a couple of hours!

Happy Season 4 to all Sherlockians around the world!

• Like 1

Heck, I am! I only discovered Benedict when I watched Sherlock for the first time a few months ago (shame on me for being sooo late) and I completely fell head over heels for him. He's an extraordinary actor, a very deep and fascinating person and, my gosh... he's got the most amazing pair of eyes I have ever seen in my life. I love Sherlock as well, of course. I'm kinda obsessed with him, to be honest XD I'm basically him, minus the super intellect. I'm so looking forward to watch the new episode in just a couple of hours!

Happy Season 4 to all Sherlockians around the world!

I've discovered him recently thanks to Doctor Strange (i was already fangirling about that film even if i didn't know him properly). I was amazed by his performance so I decided to watch Sherlock and in that way I was Sherlocked :lol:

The funny thing that I've already seen some episodes in the past but they didn't catch me.

Anyway that episode was amazing and unexpected :nervous:

I've discovered him recently thanks to Doctor Strange (i was already fangirling about that film even if i didn't know him properly). I was amazed by his performance so I decided to watch Sherlock and in that way I was Sherlocked :lol:

The funny thing that I've already seen some episodes in the past but they didn't catch me.

Anyway that episode was amazing and unexpected :nervous:

I've seen Doctor Strange, too! I liked it a lot, even though Marvel films aren't always my thing, but that one was fascinating with all those special effects and it had some very funny scenes.

The six Thatchers was.... how can I say... not really what I was expecting. I liked it, but if that's the first episode, I can't imagine what's gonna happen in the last one. By the way, I've noticed Johnlock is quite a thing among Sherlock fans. Do you think it'll become real? I think it might, I wouldn't mind at all if that happened. It's something I kind of felt was there in a subtle way since the very first episode, even before reading about it all over the internet. Can't wait for the next episode!

I've seen Doctor Strange, too! I liked it a lot, even though Marvel films aren't always my thing, but that one was fascinating with all those special effects and it had some very funny scenes.

The six Thatchers was.... how can I say... not really what I was expecting. I liked it, but if that's the first episode, I can't imagine what's gonna happen in the last one. By the way, I've noticed Johnlock is quite a thing among Sherlock fans. Do you think it'll become real? I think it might, I wouldn't mind at all if that happened. It's something I kind of felt was there in a subtle way since the very first episode, even before reading about it all over the internet. Can't wait for the next episode!

I'm not sure whether it will become real, but I think that there's a good chance!  :mf_rosetinted: I won't mind if Johnlock was real, but I hope that if it's true, that the writers will make it a very special moment and not a cheap one  :( If it has to be done I want that everyone will accept it without doubts, maybe many references were too subtles for casual viewers and I don't want that they'll critizice the show

I ADORE Ben since a long time now :wub2:  he is a marvellous human being, not only he is a very gifted actor, intense and unbelievably talented, he also cares about the refugees and "married" many humanitarian causes.

Besided he is a VERY interesting man... his elegance and charme are so evident. :mf_lustslow:

My nephew purchased this magazine for me in London:

7db4a35d1325bfa9_benedict-cumberbatch-no

I'm not sure whether it will become real, but I think that there's a good chance!  :mf_rosetinted: I won't mind if Johnlock was real, but I hope that if it's true, that the writers will make it a very special moment and not a cheap one  :( If it has to be done I want that everyone will accept it without doubts, maybe many references were too subtles for casual viewers and I don't want that they'll critizice the show

Well, the writers of the show are known for lying to avoid spoilers and/or mislead the audience on purpose and they also said (with these exact words) they think people will think "I was told this was going to happen and I didn't listen". Of course the references had to be subtle, because if they were too blatant, what kind of sucker punch would it be? But they're there for whoever chooses to see them and not ignore them. I think showing the growth of Sherlock as a character, embracing his emotions more and more and showing his human side may also be in preparation for that moment and if it doesn't happen in the end it's either because the writers just wanted to fool us or they changed their minds and didn't go through with it, but the signs are there, it's not something the fans made up.

I ADORE Ben since a long time now :wub2:  he is a marvellous human being, not only he is a very gifted actor, intense and unbelievably talented, he also cares about the refugees and "married" many humanitarian causes.

Besided he is a VERY interesting man... his elegance and charme are so evident. :mf_lustslow:

My nephew purchased this magazine for me in London:

7db4a35d1325bfa9_benedict-cumberbatch-no

I completely agree. I've watched so many of his interviews and he always comes across as such a polite, educated, well-spoken, sweet and sensitive man as well as funny and witty. I'm spellbound by the kind of person he is.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi everyone! I'm a big fan of Benedict too :cheer: I watched almost every film with him and he doesn't stop suprising me with his acting skills. He is a pure genius in his profession. My favourite movies with him are Shelock (from this series everything begins :naughty:), Doctor Strange, Third Star, The Imitation Game and few others :P  I also love Ben as a monster in theatre play Frankenstein and Hamlet :wub:

• Like 1