Mika&Melachi @ M6 TV - 14th september 2012

krysady

Musique: la nouvelle voix de Mika

http://lenouveau.m6replay.fr/#/le-1245/11249581-s01e258-musique-la-nouvelle-voix-de-mika

38 minutes ago, Evilbean said:

I don't know if anybody cares but I was a little frustrated that this vid wasn't working on youtube for me and the DL link has expired so I found another source: 

on Vimeo

I hope this is alright for me to post this here (let me know if it isn't as I'm new and not very familiar with this place yet)

26 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@Evilbean

Here it is.

VK 2012.09.14_M6_Mika & Melachi

Twitter

[YOUTUBE]-13eQS1reuo&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks,Eriko! :flowers2:

Kumazzz said:
The YouTube video is BLOCKED in some countries.:shocked:

It's a download link MP4 ( 11.3 MB ) -- http://www.mediafire.com/?3r1rpa7dnd0l0zc

Kaito said:
I'm not really fond of dogs but... how coud I resist ? ...They're sooo cute :0

The video was short but I like it sooo much :'>

TRANSLATION

"It's during a shooting in London, where he lives, that we met Mika. The English singer of Syrian-Lebanese origin is doing the promo of his 3rd CD of which he's pretty proud. After the worldwide success of his first 2 CDs, made of catchy, pop, and tangy melodies, Mika made a break.

Mika : I hadn't written anythign for a year. I couldn't write... And then, life happened. My sister had an accident and I fell in love. And then, I began to talk about my life. Really for the 1st time.

A personal diary which he celebrates which each of his songs, mostly, electro. The 29 year-old singer has grown up and doesn't hesitate anymore to give his opinion, he asked, for example, for the departure of Assad in the context of the Syrian conflict. Mika comes to terms with himself and what he say, he has just revealed his homosexuality. In short, he's fully happy and he sings it with "The Origin of Love".

Mika : I wanted a love song which is full of joy.

You see a film in your head when you listen to this song.

A confusing movie. In his film, a girl is forced to look at the movie of her last love story with intrument that prevent her from closing her eyes, a reference to The Clockwork Orange movie.

Fan may be reassured, they'll also find some joyful songs on the cd.

Mika, real star in the US (huhu), will be touring in France from November and he can't wait to celebrate it ! "

I'm not really fond of dogs but... how coud I resist ? ...They're sooo cute :0

The video was short but I like it sooo much :'>

TRANSLATION

"It's during a shooting in London, where he lives, that we met Mika. The English singer of Syrian-Lebanese origin is doing the promo of his 3rd CD of which he's pretty proud. After the worldwide success of his first 2 CDs, made of catchy, pop, and tangy melodies, Mika made a break.

Mika : I hadn't written anythign for a year. I couldn't write... And then, life happened. My sister had an accident and I fell in love. And then, I began to talk about my life. Really for the 1st time.

A personal diary which he celebrates which each of his songs, mostly, electro. The 29 year-old singer has grown up and doesn't hesitate anymore to give his opinion, he asked, for example, for the departure of Assad in the context of the Syrian conflict. Mika comes to terms with himself and what he say, he has just revealed his homosexuality. In short, he's fully happy and he sings it with "The Origin of Love".

Mika : I wanted a love song which is full of joy.

You see a film in your head when you listen to this song.

A confusing movie. In his film, a girl is forced to look at the movie of her last love story with intrument that prevent her from closing her eyes, a reference to The Clockwork Orange movie.

Fan may be reassured, they'll also find some joyful songs on the cd.

Mika, real star in the US (huhu), will be touring in France from November and he can't wait to celebrate it ! "

Edited by Kaito

Well... not bad, but he's not particularly good at it either as far as technique is concerned. But music is not just about technique, is it :swoon:

For me,it's more than enough,I'm not looking for technique :wub2: