Doctor Who BBC

rachie b

On 27.12.2017 at 9:54 AM, We-Are-Golden said:

I actually started watching Dr. Who since last week and I'm already hooked. So yeah, new fan here :naughty: I didn't know there would be a special for Christmas.

Woohooo :cheer: From which season you started? :biggrin2:

24 minutes ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Season 5, the one with the 11th Doctor. Who I'm in love with now :glasses2: I'm now about to start season 6 :naughty: 

Oh, that's so cool! I also started my Who adventure with 11th. He's my favourite Doctor and he'll be forever in my heart :wub2: In my opinion christmas specials are the best with him, they really catch the christmas spirit :newyear:

14 hours ago, Dominika said:

Oh, that's so cool! I also started my Who adventure with 11th. He's my favourite Doctor and he'll be forever in my heart :wub2: In my opinion christmas specials are the best with him, they really catch the christmas spirit :newyear:

Yes he's my favorite already as well :wub2: Even though I haven't seen any others yet :naughty: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

Yes he's my favorite already as well :wub2: Even though I haven't seen any others yet :naughty: 

Like the 11th will say in the future episode (future for you:wink2:): It's the first face this face saw. You'll fully understand this words later on :biggrin2:

Guess that mostly the first Doctor you see is the most important to you :fangurl:

On 30/12/2017 at 8:10 PM, Dominika said:

Like the 11th will say in the future episode (future for you:wink2:): It's the first face this face saw. You'll fully understand this words later on :biggrin2:

Guess that mostly the first Doctor you see is the most important to you :fangurl:

I think that’s right. My first was, ahem, John Pertwee (3rd), and I really did hide behind the sofa. He just defines the Doctor for me, though I now know he was very untypical - he stayed in GB cos of BBC budget cuts. But I really liked David Tennant (10th). And not just because he’s hot - he, too, seemed Doctor-like to me

On 30-12-2017 at 9:10 PM, Dominika said:

I'll keep an ear our for those words :naughty: 

Yeah I think so too. Your first Doctor is the one that made you a fan of the series, thus has a special place in your heart. :wub2:  

8 hours ago, Soaring Simpson said:

I think that’s right. My first was, ahem, John Pertwee (3rd), and I really did hide behind the sofa. He just defines the Doctor for me, though I now know he was very untypical - he stayed in GB cos of BBC budget cuts. But I really liked David Tennant (10th). And not just because he’s hot - he, too, seemed Doctor-like to me

Sadly I can't watch the Devid Tennant episodes yet, since they're not on Netlix :aah: I'd love to see those seasons as well some day though. 

8 hours ago, Soaring Simpson said:

Yeah, 10th is cool too. I think that many Whovians are obsessed about David :lmfao:
I guess that apart from the character of the Doctor I just like more the stories with 11th. Little Amelia just stole my heart, explaining the point of Clara was interesting too and of course the River plot :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I've now started to watch season 8 with Peter Capaldi.... I'm on episode 5 now, but I can't say I'm a fan of him (yet) :dunno: I like Matt Smith better :wub2: 

I like Peter Capaldi as an actor but I get that it's hard to get used to new face and new character.

8 hours ago, Dominika said:

I like Peter Capaldi as an actor but I get that it's hard to get used to new face and new character.

I had never heard of him before and I'm sure he's a great actor, but I just don't like how he protrays the Doctor, but that is my opinion :wink2:

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2018 at 11:00 PM, We-Are-Golden said:

I had never heard of him before and I'm sure he's a great actor, but I just don't like how he protrays the Doctor, but that is my opinion :wink2:

Wellll let me get back to this, I now absolutely love Peter as the Doctor :naughty: Though Matt is still my favorite :wub2: 

• Like 1

I dropped watching Doctor Who somewhere in the middle of Capaldi's period. I didn't like the way they carrierd Doctor's character. I prefer old episodes. Matt always in my heart as a Doctor :wub:

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

I dropped watching Doctor Who somewhere in the middle of Capaldi's period. I didn't like the way they carrierd Doctor's character. I prefer old episodes. Matt always in my heart as a Doctor :wub:

I started to love Peter more and more during season 9 and I loved him a  lot in season 10! I did also watch season 1-4 and I love David and Christopher, but Matt will always be my favorite :wub2: 

• Like 1