Review: "The Origin Of Love by Mika - The Definition of Pop Perfection"

MaryElizabethhB

Hey everyone! I've never posted anything on here before so I'm not entirely sure how this all works, but I really wanted to share my review of the new album with you. I worked hard on it and I'm pretty satisfied with the final product considering how much of a perfectionist I am. I've been getting a ton of positive feedback and really sweet comments on it so far (if you are one of those kind people, thank you VERY much, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it); it's a wonderful feeling knowing people enjoy my writing and liked what I had to say! So if you enjoy reading about good music and are interested in hearing my thoughts on The Origin Of Love, give it a read!

Side note: As nervous as the thought of it makes me, I'd love for Mika to read it (if that's even possible) so if you like it, spread the word! If you're on Twitter go ahead and tweet it to him! While you're at it, tell your friends, family, coworkers...I think everyone and their cat needs to know about this album. Anyway, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Link to the review on my blog:

http://maryelizabethhb.wordpress.com/2012/10/21/the-origin-of-love-by-mika-the-definition-of-pop-perfection/

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I've never posted anything on here before so I'm not entirely sure how this all works, but I really wanted to share my review of the new album with you. I worked hard on it and I'm pretty satisfied with the final product considering how much of a perfectionist I am. I've been getting a ton of positive feedback and really sweet comments on it so far (if you are one of those kind people, thank you VERY much, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it); it's a wonderful feeling knowing people enjoy my writing and liked what I had to say! So if you enjoy reading about good music and are interested in hearing my thoughts on The Origin Of Love, give it a read!

Side note: As nervous as the thought of it makes me, I'd love for Mika to read it (if that's even possible) so if you like it, spread the word! If you're on Twitter go ahead and tweet it to him! While you're at it, tell your friends, family, coworkers...I think everyone and their cat needs to know about this album. Anyway, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

http://maryelizabethhb.wordpress.com/2012/10/21/the-origin-of-love-by-mika-the-definition-of-pop-perfection/

Hi Mary, again :biggrin2:

I write will be redundant here, you said it all, I wrote on your blog :teehee: I'll retweet again.

Pleasure to read :flowers2:

I read it on twitter and tweeted you. I am @Good&Golden on twitter. I think I clicked to follow you, and if I forgot to do that, I certainly will do it.

I agree with all of your points in the text. Especially about Celebrate being better with the China Boy verse. I think most of us agree with that.

We need people like you, who appreciate Mika's work and take the initiative of putting your views on the internet.

Well done!

I read it on twitter and tweeted you. I am @Good&Golden on twitter. I think I clicked to follow you, and if I forgot to do that, I certainly will do it.

I agree with all of your points in the text. Especially about Celebrate being better with the China Boy verse. I think most of us agree with that.

We need people like you, who appreciate Mika's work and take the initiative of putting your views on the internet.

Well done!

oh yes you're right you did! thanks again! and thank you for the super nice compliment too, very sweet of you to say! i completely agree and that's why i wrote it :)

oh yes you're right you did! thanks again! and thank you for the super nice compliment too, very sweet of you to say! i completely agree and that's why i wrote it :)

You're welcome Mary. I'm hoping this US success he's having continues. It'll be really good for him.

Mary your review is very interesting. I enjoyed reading and some of the thoughts too:wink2:

And BTW you`ve inspired me to send my own to Twitter , even it`s in Russian.

As soon as I translate mine I will place it on my Twitter page.

Thanks Mary! Stay tuned:thumb_yello:

Mary your review is very interesting. I enjoyed reading and some of the thoughts too:wink2:

And BTW you`ve inspired me to send my own to Twitter , even it`s in Russian.

As soon as I translate mine I will place it on my Twitter page.

Thanks Mary! Stay tuned:thumb_yello:

that's fantastic! good for you! i'm glad i inspired you! :)

thanks for reading and i'm glad you enjoyed it!

you're very welcome!