ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

A new thread as requested by Guylainem123! :biggrin2:

14-04-2007, 03:41 PM

Okay, instead of we all make a new thread everytime we have drawn Mika or something, we could just all post it in the same thread! It's so much easier to see it all!

So, post away! Everything is allowed, as long as you have made it yourself.. Veggie-Mikas, drawings of all kinds etc!

• Like 1

mika__m__by_littleshymoon-d5k6poc.jpg

That's what i was doing for two days... :cheerful_h4h:

Actually i'm not satisfied but maybe next drawing will be better... :sweatdrop:

However i want to give some colours to this one. ^^

You should like it, it's great :thumb_yello::wub2: I'm jealous :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
mika_by_staygoldennn-d5lzm0m.jpg

hmmm... dunno about this. shadows: fail, proportions: fail, eyes: fail. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey girl, what fail?? Where? I can't see :blink: All I see is cute Mika :mikadas:

Anyways, I haven't done any Mika-related things for a long time... But on Friday night I made Mika graffiti onto school basement wall (don't worry, it isn't illegal. I was allowed to do it:teehee: )

2012-12-15033302_zps79a42489-1_zps6d6beb15.jpg

Edited by EstonianGirl

That's what I wonder too, love it :wub2:

But good work, want your skills :naughty:

Siiri how did you do it? :shocked::fangurl:

well, not mika this time.. :naughty:

Ty ^^ well... it's stencil technique... so I cutted holes in 2 papers and painted with spray colours:teehee: I fell in love with this style xD

And Mary, it's really amazing as all your others! :wub2: You have your own handwriting on each drawing which I like a lot!

Okay, I took a long absense from MFC, and I return with gifts. Here is my painting I did on my bed of some Origin Of Love Lyrics. It says "Your love is air, I breathe it in around me. Don't know it's there, but without it on drowning" very large across the visible area of my bed, which is suspended about 4-5ft. above the ground. I have a TARDiS on one wall, some mermaids on another, and a Sherlock quote on a non-visible edge. I hope you enjoy! I did some other drawings, but I seem to have lost them. :( I will post if I ever find them!

A_BAZ9vCYAA9ZW4.jpg:large

Found my shoes! Okay, so I did these a few weeks (months?) ago after seeing someone elses shoes they had created (Annemaaike? Did I spell that right? I think she's Dutch...) But I did my own with the same style. I can post picts of the other sides if anyone really cares. But, there ya go. :blush-anim-cl:

A_BCBcQCcAA14yp.jpg:large

My very best friend drew this for me for my birthday next month, and I'm in absolute looooove.:wub2:

A_QNpnvCEAAO0w-.jpg:large

I painted this last night out of compulsion.... It was stuck in my head and somehow it ended up on myh bedroom wall.:aah:

A_L8vpqCUAAu1n_.jpg:large

Yesterday I started to make little worlds in closet rolls! Today I made mika in concert! Below the result :)!

That's so cool! :wub2:

Ty ^^ well... it's stencil technique... so I cutted holes in 2 papers and painted with spray colours:teehee: I fell in love with this style xD

And Mary, it's really amazing as all your others! :wub2: You have your own handwriting on each drawing which I like a lot!

It's cool! :teehee: