ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

• 4 months later...

I had to browse far to find this thread, time to revive it!

I finished this drawing this week (well, I can still add more detail to the clothes but I'm not sure I will do that soon)

2vuejgm.png

• Like 5

I had to browse far to find this thread, time to revive it!

I finished this drawing this week (well, I can still add more detail to the clothes but I'm not sure I will do that soon)

2vuejgm.png

woah, woah, waoh! I'm always so amazed when people draw things EXACTLY like him...  :wub:

• Like 1

woah, woah, waoh! I'm always so amazed when people draw things EXACTLY like him...  :wub:

Wow, this looks so stunning! :wub2:

Aw thank you both for saying that :huglove:

Here is a badly scanned picture of a painting I made with my friend. I translated the song title into Maori because I wanted to do some fanart that was somehow different.

Oh%20Girl%20Youre%20The%20Devil%201_zps3

Oh my that's so cool! Very creative, and such pretty colours! :wub:

:shocked:  I'm quite shocked by seeing so much talent among MFCers!! :wub: This last drawing from Manon14 is big art, imho, and that's not the only one.  A drawing from We-are-golden, Charlotte?,  a couple of weeks ago, with MIKAs expressful and sad eyes, is also wonderful - among others  :) Go for it, and make the most out of it girls, you really have talent!! :hug:  :wub: 

Love, love

me 

:shocked:  I'm quite shocked by seeing so much talent among MFCers!! :wub: This last drawing from Manon14 is big art, imho, and that's not the only one.  A drawing from We-are-golden, Charlotte?,  a couple of weeks ago, with MIKAs expressful and sad eyes, is also wonderful - among others  :) Go for it, and make the most out of it girls, you really have talent!! :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me 

"big art" :o Thank you so much for saying that :huglove:

I agree with you, the girls (and guys?) here make beautiful things!

Might share my drawing as well. :) Here's mine I posted a few weeks ago in a different thread for Mika.   :)

207rn6c.jpg

Ohh nice!! It's really good! I've been thinking about drawing that picture as well :naughty:

I especially love the hair and his mouth! And the ears :teehee: I find that ears and the shadows there can be really difficult!

Might share my drawing as well. :) Here's mine I posted a few weeks ago in a different thread for Mika.   :)

207rn6c.jpg

:yeah:  YES, that's the one I'm talking about !!  :yes::wub:  These stunning drawings belong in an art gallery- lots more people than MFCers ought to see it - really!!   :thumb_yello: You're amazing girls!!  :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

Ohh nice!! It's really good! I've been thinking about drawing that picture as well :naughty:

I especially love the hair and his mouth! And the ears :teehee: I find that ears and the shadows there can be really difficult!

Thank you so much!! It's one of my favorite photo's of him! :naughty:  You should! :D

I don't have much problems with drawing ears really, it's more the mouth that always gives me troubles haha!! :teehee:

:yeah:  YES, that's the one I'm talking about !!  :yes::wub:  These stunning drawings belong in an art gallery- lots more people than MFCers ought to see it - really!!   :thumb_yello: You're amazing girls!!  :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me

I thought so haha!

Thank you so much!! :wub2::hug:

Thank you so much!! It's one of my favorite photo's of him! :naughty:  You should! :D

I don't have much problems with drawing ears really, it's more the mouth that always gives me troubles haha!! :teehee:

I thought so haha!

Thank you so much!! :wub2::hug:

Okay, when I feel like starting a new drawing I'll definitely consider this picture :D

Oh yes, the mouth, and somehow I have trouble with Mika's nose... For the drawing above, I've had to erase and redraw his nose (and mouth) at least five times, which was a lot less than my previous drawings of him... I'm starting to learn how to draw his features :naughty:

It takes a lot of patience, doesn't it :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, when I feel like starting a new drawing I'll definitely consider this picture :D

Oh yes, the mouth, and somehow I have trouble with Mika's nose... For the drawing above, I've had to erase and redraw his nose (and mouth) at least five times, which was a lot less than my previous drawings of him... I'm starting to learn how to draw his features :naughty:

It takes a lot of patience, doesn't it :mf_rosetinted:

It does. :mf_rosetinted: I had to redraw his mouth 3 times here and I'm still not happy with it. But then again, I'm never happy with how something turns out. :naughty:

This was my first drawing I did of him. I need to draw him more often really, he has such a nice face to draw haha. :teehee:

It does. :mf_rosetinted: I had to redraw his mouth 3 times here and I'm still not happy with it. But then again, I'm never happy with how something turns out. :naughty:

This was my first drawing I did of him. I need to draw him more often really, he has such a nice face to draw haha. :teehee:

Same here :naughty: There's always something that could be improved.

I agree, his face is so nice hahaha! I love drawing eyes most of all and his are just fascinating, I don't know why :teehee:

This was my third full drawing, I've done some that I've never finished.. I know my second is a few pages back and I think I even posted my first but I'm not sure. I usually don't have a lot of patience though so I can't draw every day :naughty:

Edit: apparently I've never posted my first, but I did post my second ;)

Edited by Manon14

It does. :mf_rosetinted: I had to redraw his mouth 3 times here and I'm still not happy with it. But then again, I'm never happy with how something turns out. :naughty:

Exactly! :wub: every time I draw him, I think this, what a beautiful face!

Now my mom is tired of seeing me drawing Mika :D but at the same time she got used to it. In fact sometimes she says "it doesnt look like Mika" and gives me ideas :D

Edited by dilarat

Same here :naughty: There's always something that could be improved.

I agree, his face is so nice hahaha! I love drawing eyes most of all and his are just fascinating, I don't know why :teehee:

This was my third full drawing, I've done some that I've never finished.. I know my second is a few pages back and I think I even posted my first but I'm not sure. I usually don't have a lot of patience though so I can't draw every day :naughty:

Edit: apparently I've never posted my first, but I did post my second ;)

Haha, at one point you really have to say to yourself: 'And now it's done, stop it.' :naughty:

His eyes are gorgeous, that's why. :mf_rosetinted: Me to, I don't draw everyday or weekly, I have moments when I just feel the need to draw. :naughty:

I just saw it, it's also very stunning! ;)

Exactly! :wub: every time I draw him, I think this, what a beautiful face!

Now my mom is tired of seeing me drawing Mika :D but at the same time she got used to it. In fact sometimes she says "it doesnt look like Mika" and gives me ideas :D

I know right? :wub2:

Oh that's very handy! ;) My mom likes everything I draw really haha! :naughty:

• Like 1