ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

I decided to constitute a sketchbook that includes only Mika drawings. These are the ones that I have made for it so far. As the sketchbook has 30 paper, I dont know how many drawings I will be able to make... We'll see :D I hope you like it :)

post-28951-0-27504400-1454014175_thumb.jpg

post-28951-0-97824600-1454014187_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

I decided to constitute a sketchbook that includes only Mika drawings. These are the ones that I have made for it so far. As the sketchbook has 30 paper, I dont know how many drawings I will be able to make... We'll see :D I hope you like it :)

Wow these are so good!  I wish I could draw like you. :)

• Like 1

I am so jealous! you have an amazing talent :D

• Like 1

Wow!!! :clap: They're so good! :D I'm really impressed! :)

• Like 1

:) Thank you for sharing these drawings - you're sooo clever!!  :hug: OMG - the man with the cup  - this IS MIKA!!  :wub: Maybe a bit older than today?  I hope you'll post your new works - one after another - LOVE it!!  :yes:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

:) Thank you for sharing these drawings - you're sooo clever!! :hug: OMG - the man with the cup - this IS MIKA!! :wub: Maybe a bit older than today? I hope you'll post your new works - one after another - LOVE it!! :yes:

Love, love

me

Omg thank you very muuuch, I am so honoured :wub: ofcourse I will share the drawings after completing them :) and as I need 30 drawings, you can suggest me some photos, so I can try to draw them as well :)

• Like 1

Omg thank you very muuuch, I am so honoured :wub: ofcourse I will share the drawings after completing them :) and as I need 30 drawings, you can suggest me some photos, so I can try to draw them as well :)

OMG - what a generous offer!!  :hug::wub: I'll think about it, and suggest a photo or more - there are hundreds I'd love you to draw... :teehee: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

Oh my gooooodness, I love them! :wub2: You have such a great talent!! :D

• Like 1

Yess, we all have :D:lol: I will be waiting for your amazing suggestiooons :wub:

My first suggestion, and wish for a drawing made by you is:  Do you think you can draw the pic of MIKA together with the fans,  at the Meet & Greet in Montreal?  The pic on top of the photo gallery here?  Of course not the whole group of people, I only think about MIKA himself,  with his happy smile, where he's "stucked in the middle" of his lucky fans :wink2: I would REALLY  appreciate that as your drawing... :wub:  

Love, love

me   

• Like 1

My first suggestion, and wish for a drawing made by you is: Do you think you can draw the pic of MIKA together with the fans, at the Meet & Greet in Montreal? The pic on top of the photo gallery here? Of course not the whole group of people, I only think about MIKA himself, with his happy smile, where he's "stucked in the middle" of his lucky fans :wink2: I would REALLY appreciate that as your drawing... :wub:

Love, love

me

Ofcourse! :wub: Thanks for the suggestion :) I cannot promise that it will be perfect tho :D I would like to draw all the fans but I dont wanna mess it up, but as you said I can try only Mika ofcourse. I will be at home on Friday, so as soon as I get home, I will work on thaat :hug:

• Like 1

Ofcourse! :wub: Thanks for the suggestion :) I cannot promise that it will be perfect tho :D I would like to draw all the fans but I dont wanna mess it up, but as you said I can try only Mika ofcourse. I will be at home on Friday, so as soon as I get home, I will work on thaat :hug:

:thumb_yello: How kind of you - thank you sooo much in advance!!  :hug:  :wub: I'm sure the drawing  will be beautiful :) When I see the one you've  made for your own use here, it's totally amazing!! :)  :wub:  But - take you time, I'll wait patiently - and I'll come up with more suggestions later... :wink2:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: How kind of you - thank you sooo much in advance!! :hug::wub: I'm sure the drawing will be beautiful :) When I see the one you've made for your own use here, it's totally amazing!! :):wub: But - take you time, I'll wait patiently - and I'll come up with more suggestions later... :wink2:

Love, love

me

You're welcome :) ooo thank you very muuuch, I hope I will be successful :) I will be waiting for your suggestions, thank you for inspiring meee :wub:

• Like 1

:) I would also love another drawing from the same photo gallery: MIKA singing in Montreal :wub:  :fisch: The pic with Ida and Max as shadows in the background - but only MIKA of course... :wink2: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

:) I would also love another drawing from the same photo gallery: MIKA singing in Montreal :wub::fisch: The pic with Ida and Max as shadows in the background - but only MIKA of course... :wink2:

Love, love

me

I'll check the gallery and try those that you suggested :)

Thank youu :hug:

Edited by dilarat
  • Like 1

I'll check the gallery and try those that you suggested :)

Thank youu :hug:

:)  I'm the one to say thank you!! :hug:  This's  really nice of you!! :wub:  And if they're too difficult to make, I'll surely give you new suggestions - this will be sooo exciting!! :teehee:  I think you're sooo clever with your "pen and pencils" - or whatever you use,  to come up with such great pieces of art!  :yes:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

:) I'm the one to say thank you!! :hug: This's really nice of you!! :wub: And if they're too difficult to make, I'll surely give you new suggestions - this will be sooo exciting!! :teehee: I think you're sooo clever with your "pen and pencils" - or whatever you use, to come up with such great pieces of art! :yes:

Love, love

me

OMG! Thank you very much for your compliment, you cant imagine how happy this made mee!! :wub: you're amazing! :) I am always happy to hear your suggestions, and I will try to draw them as much as I can :) and maybe I can give them to him, at least it's my wish :D and there will be your contribution as well ;)

• Like 1

OMG! Thank you very much for your compliment, you cant imagine how happy this made mee!! :wub: you're amazing! :) I am always happy to hear your suggestions, and I will try to draw them as much as I can :) and maybe I can give them to him, at least it's my wish :D and there will be your contribution as well ;)

:) If my compliment makes you happy, and inspires you, I feel blessed!! :wub: I also have a third suggestion for a drawing:  I'm totally in love with the photo of MIKA and the little refugee-boy, who spontaneous wants to give him a hug - this's the cutest pic ever, imo - but it might be too difficult to draw ? ;) Anyway, I'll be very happy with whatever you do!  :) I also think that you should give your best drawings to MIKA!   :thumb_yello:  I think he would be both happy and honoured  :wub:  He has said in interviews that he loves the creativity of his fans... :wub:  Good luck with your work!  :hug: 

Love, love

me     

• Like 1

:) If my compliment makes you happy, and inspires you, I feel blessed!! :wub: I also have a third suggestion for a drawing: I'm totally in love with the photo of MIKA and the little refugee-boy, who spontaneous wants to give him a hug - this's the cutest pic ever, imo - but it might be too difficult to draw ? ;) Anyway, I'll be very happy with whatever you do! :) I also think that you should give your best drawings to MIKA! :thumb_yello: I think he would be both happy and honoured :wub: He has said in interviews that he loves the creativity of his fans... :wub: Good luck with your work! :hug:

Love, love

me

Ofcoursee it is inspiring!

It is a cute photo indeed :wub: and it has a deep meaning so I should definitely try!!

Doesnt matter if it is hard or not, just tell it to me and I will try :)

I hopeee, I need an opportunity to give it, hope I'll have someday :)

And also I have created a character called Fleepy, and I will make illustrations which will be based on his songs and these drawing will be all related to each other, it will look like a story, but I am not sure how it will seem :D It is just an idea now :D

• Like 1

Ofcoursee it is inspiring!

It is a cute photo indeed :wub: and it has a deep meaning so I should definitely try!!

Doesnt matter if it is hard or not, just tell it to me and I will try :)

I hopeee, I need an opportunity to give it, hope I'll have someday :)

And also I have created a character called Fleepy, and I will make illustrations which will be based on his songs and these drawing will be all related to each other, it will look like a story, but I am not sure how it will seem :D It is just an idea now :D

:) Yes, that's exactly how I see this photo myself - with a deep meaning!   :yes: I have printed it, the day MFC shared it, and will keep it as one of many MIKA treasures :wub:   Imo, it reflects MIKAs kindness, cuteness and good heart so well  :wub: OMG - your Fleepy project sounds both exciting and amazing! :shocked:   I'm sure your time will come, and you'll get the opportunity to give MIKA your gift - keep the faith!  :)

Love, love

me

• Like 1

:) Yes, that's exactly how I see this photo myself - with a deep meaning! :yes: I have printed it, the day MFC shared it, and will keep it as one of many MIKA treasures :wub: Imo, it reflects MIKAs kindness, cuteness and good heart so well :wub: OMG - your Fleepy project sounds both exciting and amazing! :shocked: I'm sure your time will come, and you'll get the opportunity to give MIKA your gift - keep the faith! :)

Love, love

me

Exactly, it reflects him... And his heart of gold :wub:

Awww you are encouraging me and it makes me happier, thanks a looooooot, I hopeee :wub::hug: