ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

I decided to constitute a sketchbook that includes only Mika drawings. These are the ones that I have made for it so far. As the sketchbook has 30 paper, I dont know how many drawings I will be able to make... We'll see :D I hope you like it :)

You are so talented! I could never draw like you do! Bravo and keep posting your drawings  :thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OMG you all have such amazing drawing skills! :shocked:

I don't even dare to post my drawings :naughty:

I am working on new mika shoes (again)

:thumb_yello: I'm quite overwhelmed by all the creativity and skills among you guys, lovely MFCers!! :wub: Thanks a lot for sharing all your art - both drawings, singing vids- and now this shoe decoration, which's just amazing Lauramikaele!! :hug: This shoe's so beautiful,  that I wouldn't even think about risking dust and dirt on it - just use it indoors! :teehee:  Lift your feet high girl, by any occasion, so everybody can see your piece of art - fantastic!!  :wub:  :thumb_yello: 

Love, love

me    

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished two collage/painting/drawing pieces based on Mika songs :D

Here's the first one, inspired by 'Good Guys':

DSC_0088_2.jpg

And here's the second one, that I finished this morning, inspired by 'Grace Kelly':

DSC_0083_1.jpg

I'm planning on giving these to Mika if I have the chance to meet him after his gig in Geneva this summer. Do you guys think that's possible?

• Like 4

Okay I also do graphic art, like edits and stuff, does that qualify as fanart? 

Here are my Mika edits anyway :mf_rosetinted:  Feel free to use them as phone/computer backgrounds or anything else really  :D 

tumblr_o4hox7BHqk1rrxkjzo1_500.png tumblr_o4hou7H73P1rrxkjzo1_1280.png

tumblr_o4hooxZkzZ1rrxkjzo2_400.png tumblr_o4hooxZkzZ1rrxkjzo1_400.png

tumblr_o4hosghJhy1rrxkjzo3_400.png tumblr_o4hosghJhy1rrxkjzo4_400.png

tumblr_o4hom13yDH1rrxkjzo2_400.png tumblr_o4hom13yDH1rrxkjzo1_400.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was organizing my Deviantart and tought of doing ''covers'' to show what kind of things I do there, this is the cover of my Mika section in DA

To see the oother ones: http://biaichihara.deviantart.com/gallery/

untitled_by_biaichihara-d9x9lfz.png

Edited by BiaIchihara
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I finally finished my shoes :)  :)

493301405390WP20160312175109Pro.jpg

990617846255WP20160407113423Pro.jpg

:thumb_yello: Aaawww - so, so beautiful  :wub: Congratz with  your perfect, self-decorated summershoes!!  :hug: But take care, this pair if shoes might easily be stolen, if you dare to take'em off your feet... :teehee: 

Love, love

me  

And another one... I hope you'll like it :)

As someone who quite literally cannot draw a straight line, this whole thread amazes me - but for some reason this drawing stands out to me. Mika has one of those faces which is particularity difficult to properly capture. The quirks of his features are just hard to get right. But you've done it! You've captured the pretty  :wub:

• Like 1

As someone who quite literally cannot draw a straight line, this whole thread amazes me - but for some reason this drawing stands out to me. Mika has one of those faces which is particularity difficult to properly capture. The quirks of his features are just hard to get right. But you've done it! You've captured the pretty :wub:

Ohhh, thank you very muuuch, this made me so happy :wub:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

attachicon.gifmika portrait.jpg

hey everyone !  :fangurl:

Im very new here and I'm really bad with technology even though I'm young :mikasweat:

Very happy to meet you all !!  :wub:  :wub:

so that's the latest realistic portrait I made for Mika and I hope that you guys will like it X

It's gorgeous!! :wub:

I've seen some of your other drawings on Twitter and they're all really good. :)

• Like 1

mika portrait.jpg

hey everyone ! :fangurl:

Im very new here and I'm really bad with technology even though I'm young :mikasweat:

Very happy to meet you all !! :wub::wub:

so that's the latest realistic portrait I made for Mika and I hope that you guys will like it X

Wonderful portrait! :wub: You're very talented! :D:thumb_yello: Hope to see more of your art here. :)

• Like 1