ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

attachicon.gifmika portrait.jpg

hey everyone !  :fangurl:

Im very new here and I'm really bad with technology even though I'm young :mikasweat:

Very happy to meet you all !!  :wub:  :wub:

so that's the latest realistic portrait I made for Mika and I hope that you guys will like it X

:shocked: OMG - this's just amazing!!  You're a true artist!!  :wub:  I'm so happy that you joined the MFC, and I hope you'll continue to share your art! :hug:  I just can't stop staring at your MIKA - it's sooo good, he really needs to see this himself!!  :wub: I'm sure you'll find many creative and clever MIKA friends here,  on this forum... :wink2:  :) 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

:shocked: OMG - this's just amazing!!  You're a true artist!!  :wub:  I'm so happy that you joined the MFC, and I hope you'll continue to share your art! :hug:  I just can't stop staring at your MIKA - it's sooo good, he really needs to see this himself!!  :wub: I'm sure you'll find many creative and clever MIKA friends here,  on this forum... :wink2:  :)

Love, love

me 

wow.. your comment makes me really really happy X thanks a lot.. Ive made this with all my heart and soul..  :wub:  :wub:  

yeah I hope so!   :wink2:

♥♥♥♥

• Like 1

wow.. your comment makes me really really happy X thanks a lot.. Ive made this with all my heart and soul..  :wub:  :wub:  

yeah I hope so!   :wink2:

♥♥♥♥

You're very welcome  :) It's my pleasure,  to tell you what I think about your masterpiece!  :wub:  Even MIKAs special smile you've managed to get right - I'm truly impressed!!  :thumb_yello: Your drawing's so detailed, even the little spot on his nec is there - it's perfect! :wub: I permitted  myself to print it - so now he's on the wall behind the computer, and everybody who's coming here,  will see it - I hope it's OK  :wink2: Keep up your good work!  :hug:   :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

You're very welcome  :) It's my pleasure,  to tell you what I think about your masterpiece!  :wub:  Even MIKAs special smile you've managed to get right - I'm truly impressed!!  :thumb_yello: Your drawing's so detailed, even the little spot on his nec is there - it's perfect! :wub: I permitted  myself to print it - so now he's on the wall behind the computer, and everybody who's coming here,  will see it - I hope it's OK  :wink2: Keep up your good work!  :hug:   :wub:

Love, love

me

oh my God, that made me EXTREMELY happy!! you printed it !! :wub:  :wub:  im really really touched. 

small things are always what matters most!! 

thank you so so much. X :hug:  :hug:  :D

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I started a new drawing. I am sorry, the picture isn't very good 

:shocked: OMG - it's stunning!! Thank you for sharing!! :hug:  :wub:  Sooo - this's how MIKA will look like, when he's "old and grey" - as handsome and lovely as today... :teehee:  :wub:  

Love, love

me

This is my last drawing that I've made recently :) I wanted to share :)

I cannot upload it in a better quality, I don't know why :dunno:

I really love this! I thought it was a photo when I first saw it haha! :naughty: I really love your artwork. :wub2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 2

Great!!!! :clap: I'm bowing for that kinda talent! :bow: Charlotte is right, looks like a picture cos it's drawn so well! :shocked:

I started a new drawing. I am sorry, the picture isn't very good

Are you kidding?! This is perfect!!!!! :shocked::swoon:

So many talented people here... :wub:

• Like 2

:shocked: And thanks God you wanted to share it - it's totally wonderful - thank you !! :hug:  :fangurl:  I don't understand how it's possible to draw like you do - I'm speechless by all this talent among MFCers  ... :wub:

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

:shocked: And thanks God you wanted to share it - it's totally wonderful - thank you !! :hug::fangurl: I don't understand how it's possible to draw like you do - I'm speechless by all this talent among MFCers ... :wub:

Love, love

me

Omg thank you! :wub: I'm so honored, thank you very much. Again, your comment made me so happy :):hug: Edited by dilarat
  • Like 1

Omg thank you! :wub: I'm so honored, thank you very much. Again, your comment made me so happy :):hug:

:) The pleasure is on my side!  :wub: I hope that you,  and all the other supertalented people  here,  keep on making and sharing your masterpieces... :wink2:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just so your loevely messages, that's really kind of you! Thank you! :hug:

But when I see dilarat's art I don't want to continue my drawings anymore :naughty:

NO WAY! YOU'RE DRAWINGS ARE PERFECT AS WELL :wub: Please continuee and let us know them :) thank you very much for your lovely compliment;)