ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

19 hours ago, PaintedBoy said:

Oh man PaintedBoy back at it again with more Mika art, what a surprise!

im not done with this and I'm considering if I should paint it, if so what colors should I use? 

image.jpg

:dunno:  I think it looks fine as it is

• Like 3

This is kinda rubbish and I can only draw if I'm looking at other people's art but I drew this as a poster for my bedroom wall a while ago. I didn't realise you could post fan art on here until recently so here it is. I have never uploaded a picture on this site so I don't know if it will work and the picture was taken on my phone 

IMG_3617.JPG

• Like 4

And then also some art I drew in my chemistry book, otherwise known as the reason I failed chemistry last year. It was my teachers fault for letting me listen to music in class. :mf_rosetinted:

IMG_3618.JPG

On 8/7/2017 at 5:57 PM, elusiveOwl said:

I love the art style of all these, and I really think you've nailed composition, especially with the illustrated lyrics. I'm no expert, but I feel like your proportions are a bit off, but thats always just practice. Otherwise all of these are really good.

Wit the one that you're not sure if you want to paint, have you thought about using just one colour, and lightly colour just small parts of the picture to make it stand out?

@PaintedBoy

Thank you! Yeah I agree with the proportions thing, it was kind of a doodle so that's what happens lmao. I think the monochrome color scheme is a great plan, I'll probably use blue and maybe gold for some small highlights. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a yoyo and I got bored so now we have a painted yoyo what a surprise. 

It was done with acrylic paint and modpodge (idk how to spell that word). 

Also I met a Mika fan at my summer camp because one of the cooks was playing "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" and I gave them a We Are Golden button I made and it was just a super happy and emotional moment to find another Mika fan there. 

IMG_4286.JPG

IMG_4287.JPG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this qualifies as fanart, but I was listening to "Underwater" on loop while drawing it. :D (Narwhal mermaid mom and her baby playing in the moonlit sea.) :)

~SD

Beneath the Moonlit Waves

Edited by swandog
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, swandog said:

Not sure if this qualifies as fanart, but I was listening to "Underwater" on loop while drawing it. :D (Narwhal mermaid mom and her baby playing in the moonlit sea.) :)

~SD

Beneath the Moonlit Waves

:blink: OMG - it's lovely - thanks for sharing!! :flowers2:This must be baby MIKA and his mom...:wub2:

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

On 5.11.2012 at 8:53 PM, Moon's shadow said:

mika__m__by_littleshymoon-d5k6poc.jpg

That's what i was doing for two days... :cheerful_h4h:

Actually i'm not satisfied but maybe next drawing will be better... :sweatdrop:

However i want to give some colours to this one. ^^

This is co cool! Good job ;)

Edited by Dominika
  • Like 3

Oh wow, so many artists in here! I'd like to show some of my drawings too!!

They're not the best but I'm still learning... I mostly doodle him so the anatomy is really off, please forgive me! :naughty:

an angel wrow.png i lov him sm wrow.png

mmmmmmm.pngpink bby.pngWOAH.pngtumblr_messaging_omlv7ntBEg1tbagiw_250.jpg

Edited by daItrick
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whoop! Here I am again! This time I made some edits, I don't really know if they actually belong in here or not but whatever! :fisch:

WAG1.thumb.png.3da45ea59d0d6c1e912ff1256c362c8b.pngWAG2.thumb.png.654a044d4a25c097ecc81c15cc8aa791.png

And the next ones were for his birthday but I forgot to post them in here! Oops! :blink:

5a108bbfcd6a7_happbirthboy.thumb.png.00563fdae06a3d2cf3d379859801cf0f.png5a108bfb8df70_happbirthboy2.thumb.png.7dfe4bdc925f2773a2cf355a36000c6b.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently posted a few little drawings of Mika on my Instagram - they're not much, but I draw those little figures from time to time, inspired by his pics or things he does :blush-anim-cl: 

So, yeah, I just thought maybe you could like seeing something; hope you like it :)

• 1 month later...

just want to post some drawings about Mika's albums :

There are just some of my collections and want to share in MFC^^

Life in cartoon motion

happy ending-- its a beautiful song to present til now his performances

He is adorable, grab so  many hearts and quickly to be known by while world

F6W7RyYXpPQh75-QaWIDVgLZWPMcXVBKxsb4KXSp

The boy who knew too much

aside of planet, always can find some space when listening~^^

BIvKdppbuiu12XsM-1bm3fEJkQX4IaOzAIjMrMvK

The Origin of love

feel strong~more mature and somehow feel like he pursuit some time/love/moment/be loved/friend...~some... 

but just wish he happy so got a image of this....(girls or boys...it could be ok ?@@? anyway, race thing all alike  ,from Oriental...so just it)

feel~~~He want to meet someone badly~LOL

BU5A1U7PaAurDEtnPqyK7tI_d-ME4InI-6Bx_1Lo

No Place in Heaven

released in 2015 and been out off his showbiz and MFC for 5 years, he said" no place in heaven cause the heaven in here"...(something like that) maybe just like kisses/ heats/ hunter hands are everywhere....but still some invisible line on this....that's way makes somebody in the world living so miserable, I guess, but what do I know~just drawing, ^^

hope his new stuff coming up soon in 2018~ yeah!:punk:

hqJJOdmT9k9YRyRvWyQuaNcEFEx2XrIeUirPvnki

ok, I've done. thank you for watching

Edited by Mika_baby
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/02/2018 at 3:56 PM, Mika_baby said:

just want to post some drawings about Mika's albums :

There are just some of my collections and want to share in MFC^^

Life in cartoon motion

happy ending-- its a beautiful song to present til now his performances

He is adorable, grab so  many hearts and quickly to be known by while world

F6W7RyYXpPQh75-QaWIDVgLZWPMcXVBKxsb4KXSp

The boy who knew too much

aside of planet, always can find some space when listening~^^

BIvKdppbuiu12XsM-1bm3fEJkQX4IaOzAIjMrMvK

The Origin of love

feel strong~more mature and somehow feel like he pursuit some time/love/moment/be loved/friend...~some... 

but just wish he happy so got a image of this....(girls or boys...it could be ok ?@@? anyway, race thing all alike  ,from Oriental...so just it)

feel~~~He want to meet someone badly~LOL

BU5A1U7PaAurDEtnPqyK7tI_d-ME4InI-6Bx_1Lo

No Place in Heaven

released in 2015 and been out off his showbiz and MFC for 5 years, he said" no place in heaven cause the heaven in here"...(something like that) maybe just like kisses/ heats/ hunter hands are everywhere....but still some invisible line on this....that's way makes somebody in the world living so miserable, I guess, but what do I know~just drawing, ^^

hope his new stuff coming up soon in 2018~ yeah!:punk:

hqJJOdmT9k9YRyRvWyQuaNcEFEx2XrIeUirPvnki

ok, I've done. thank you for watching

These are AMAZING

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hadn't discovered this thread yet, but I think I can explain here how I discovered Mika. Two years ago, I barely knew who mika was. Last year, I starting writing a novel. Until now I had only written  texts, short stories and three plays, two of which are been performed several times. The third one is waiting for me to have time to direct it. So, my novel had to deal with fanaticism , all kinds of fanaticism : sects, nazism … but after a while, I find it tedious  and depressing. I then chose to move towards a more sympathetic fanaticism and write the story of a star fan. I had the story in my head, but not the star. I looked at many fan club, I watched but I didn't have a click. It was one of my daughters who advised me to take an interst in Mika. I started my research without much conviction, I admiy. And then, MIRACLE not only did I find what I was looking for, but I got trapped, fell Under Mika's spell, I only wanted to belong to this fan club myself and joined. It may be  a Strange way to discover Mika, but that's what happened. 

• Like 2