ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

Lol yeah I saw that, thats what made me laugh:naughty: his face is priceless haha!

Thank you for agreeing with me ;) I guess that's indeed what people think of in the first place.. maybe some others don't agree with Mika.. could be.. Oh well.. :wink2:

Haha thanks :aah:

Yeah I guess there are those people as well, unfortunately.

But this one is my favorite. I think that's pretty much spot on. And it's not that stereotypical, especially if you ignore the women.

227781_10151246860238040_1176126154_n.jpg

Lot's of lovely doodles on Facebook and I really like the two doodles posted on here!

I loved most of the drawings :wink2: Also love your drawing Wicky and Lilasko, very pretty! (and yours is funny lilasko :P)

I liked a few drawings on facebook and I have seen almost all of them..

But one thing that bothered me very much is that most of the peeps who put people in the drawing made a man and a woman in love...

I thought the Origin of Love was about the fact that doesn't matter wether it's a man in love with a woman or a man, and a woman in love with a man or a woman.. :blink:

I'm glad I saw drawings with two people of who you can't see which sex it is..

Just wanted to say that :wink2:

Well to me the essence of a doodle, is drawing the first thing that pops into my mind when I think of a subject. Cause I personally fall in love with men, my first association with love is a woman and man relationship. I guess the majority of people is making that same association, because they fall in love with the opposite sex (maybe also because of the line 'Like stupid Adam and Eve...').

You're absolutely right when you say that the song isn't about a woman and man relationship only. I agree that it can also be a same sex relationship, a family relationship etc. So, if they asked me to make a proper drawing (not a quick 'thoughtless' doodle), that would probably be an aspect I would've come up with. But because the essence of a doodle is 'a first thought drawing' I personally came up with an opposite sex relationship.

That doesn't alter that other people may've come up with something really different. And that's what I love about art and music, it's subjective, so everyone can interpretet it in their own way.

So are you ready for the next song and the next part of the competition? Coming up now is 'Lola'. Remember entries for OOL have now closed and we are only accepting doodles for Lola from now until 10am GMT on Thursday January 10th.

Things you need to know...

Anybody can enter, from any country and of any age. You can send in only 1 image for each song (12 total) and only between the dates of each song post to mikacompetition@gmail.com. Multiple doodles or late entries will not be counted. Please also only send each picture once - if you send the same picture again and again, it makes lots of work for us to go through them all and we may miss some by accident! Only new pictures will be accepted, please do NOT send us pictures already submitted for last year's competition, The Origin of Love fan gallery or anything else, these must be NEW pictures!!

Get sending in your doodles inspired by the track 'Lola' now!

Visa översättning

i know everybody are doodling and stuff... but i donk know how to doodle normally ( :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: )

so im using photoshop :mikacool:

mika_by_shoogi110-d5ocqr2.png

(now i saw some little fails XD)

&

mika_phone_cover_by_shoogi110-d5qdzti.jpg

hope you loved it :mikalove:

Edited by shoogi

i know everybody are doodling and stuff... but i donk know how to doodle normally ( :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: )

so im using photoshop :mikacool:

mika_by_shoogi110-d5ocqr2.png

(now i saw some little fails XD)

&

mika_phone_cover_by_shoogi110-d5qdzti.jpg

hope you loved it :mikalove:

no worries, I don't even know how to use photoshop :mf_rosetinted:

Oh Thank you Lilasko:blush-anim-cl:

I love your doodle too, Mary!! Good job! And Bichiara, your "Magritte-OOL" is very nice :wink2:

I'm thinking about what to draw for Lola :teehee:

Wonderful phone Shoogi :mikalove:

thanks Lena :blush-anim-cl:

nice title for my doodle :teehee:

btw I just thought of calling that ''Magritte Of Love'' x)

no worries, I don't even know how to use photoshop :mf_rosetinted:

thanks Lena :blush-anim-cl:

nice title for my doodle :teehee:

btw I just thought of calling that ''Magritte Of Love'' x)

for me photoshop is much easier than drawing :cheerful_h4h:

there are a lot of tutorials on youtube ^^

Oh Thank you Lilasko:blush-anim-cl:

I love your doodle too, Mary!! Good job! And Bichiara, your "Magritte-OOL" is very nice :wink2:

I'm thinking about what to draw for Lola :teehee:

Wonderful phone Shoogi :mikalove:

thank you :pinkbow:

• 2 weeks later...
My LYWID doodle

537115_10151282249743040_404563651_n.jpg

It's momentarily one of the 6 finalists and still makes a shot of winning! :teehee:

I love the fact that you stick to your own style... Without reading the message on here, I had the premonition that the picture on Facebook was yours. Lovely drawing!

I love the fact that you stick to your own style... Without reading the message on here, I had the premonition that the picture on Facebook was yours. Lovely drawing!

Aw thank you :wub2: I love it when people say they can spot my drawing without me telling them which one it is :teehee: