ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

Yes, I voted too for STEP`s doodle. The winner doodle for LYWID is good, but too dark (depressive for my eyes , not for anyone else`s gladly) .

I `ve sent my Lola doodle once and now waiting for UW, because I made my drawing and can`t wait to send it :teehee:.

But it seems to me Mika doesn`t want our depiction of UW. Bad boy.:teehee:

This is the 'Kids' drawing, that I've sent in for the doodle competition on Facebook...

It's one of the six finalists, so please take a look on Facebook and vote for it if you're of the opinion that it should win.

295428_10151309871783040_378595068_n.jpg

This is the 'Kids' drawing, that I've sent in for the doodle competition on Facebook...

It's one of the six finalists, so please take a look on Facebook and vote for it if you're of the opinion that it should win.

liked :)

omg this is so clever, lovelovelvoelvovlvoekvovlvovleovleovleoeee :swoon: aahh

Congratulations, voted :thumb_yello:

YOYOYO LOOK

I'm in a World Music class here in college, and I had to write a blog...and I wrote about MIKA!!

Even he prolly doesn't know that he uses some elements of African music in his music, and he was the only one that I wanted to write about, so it was really hard to put together :blink:

Please check it out and comment!

http://blogs.longwood.edu/lizsworldmusic/

:mika2::aah:

Hey take a look!

Shahar Kindler, an Israeli MIKA fan for 6 years and super talented, decided to make all by herself a costume of Lollipop Girl for "Purim" holiday here in Israel, a holiday which everyone dress up into different colorful and happy things, whatever you want, something like the Brazil Festival..

It's been her dream since 7th grade to make something like this. It took her months to sew the dress and everything, and it looks amazing!!

Anyway, she wanted me to share it with you guys:teehee:

Now, feel free to move this post to another forum because I'm not sure it's the best place :wink2:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9104&stc=1&d=1361546917

post-8988-142983699019_thumb.jpg

Hey take a look!

Shahar Kindler, an Israeli MIKA fan for 6 years and super talented, decided to make all by herself a costume of Lollipop Girl for "Purim" holiday here in Israel, a holiday which everyone dress up into different colorful and happy things, whatever you want, something like the Brazil Festival..

It's been her dream since 7th grade to make something like this. It took her months to sew the dress and everything, and it looks amazing!!

Now, feel free to move this post to another forum because I'm not sure it's the best place :wink2:

thankssssssss ♥

yes mika i will be so happy if you will see this ♥:wub2:

Hey take a look!

but of course it's the best place to share this, very well done work she made :original:

and by Brazil festival you must mean Carnaval, right??? :wink2:

thankssssssss ♥

yes mika i will be so happy if you will see this ♥:wub2:

how about share on Mika's FB??? :teehee:

Edited by BiaIchihara

• 1 month later...

Okay. I've done a couple things. Nothing too exciting, but hey. Art is art. :)

My first is a graphite profile of Mika that I did for a drawing class I'm taking. My scanner is on the fritz, so I'm only able to show (crappy quality) picture. So... Yeah. Boom! It was supposed to be a crosshatch, but I couldn't stand doing crosshatch consistently throughout the whole thing, so I basically only did it in the hair. I hope that made sense...

BHx72S0CEAAXzfn.jpg

Up next is my unfinished painting of Dita Von Teese. I won't be able to finish it for a while, but here is the near finished product! I'm not sure what the setting is called on photoshop, but my art teacher used a program on ps to dilute the lines on my guide picture, so... Once again, I hope that made sense. :aah: Done in acrylic paint.

BHx79hTCcAEcPB_.jpg