ALL Mika fan-art - Part III

Mikaissocoollike

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i had a task at school to try different drawing programmes, which of them can be used in kindergarten and how.. Anyway with gimp i tried something else. And i made this. For the first time ever to use gimp, i think it came out pretty well.:fisch:

Miks.png

Edited by Anneli@Est

sounds fun! i'm not really good at this... all i can do is photo copy & some french(?) comic style drawings... but i like drawing (or rather... doodling ;)) so... :fisch:

33169544.jpg

33155986.jpg

33508295.jpg

33666035.jpg

33838502.jpg

n heres one page of my gift for him during the us tour ;)

35316268_p0.jpg

Edited by z_load_0

I hadn't seen this thread before!

OK, here are mine...

picture.php?albumid=1058&pictureid=10731

picture.php?albumid=1058&pictureid=10807

picture.php?albumid=1058&pictureid=10808

picture.php?albumid=1058&pictureid=10809

These are either pieces drawn for personal reasons, or submitted to the Mika Facebook Doodle Contest earlier this year.

Hi Nicola, nice to meet you. I`m your fan, BTW)) I found your pics on Mika`s Facebook during a competition ( where I also sent mine) and I think you`re very gifted! I even posted a link to your pics on my FB webpage. They are great, my compliments to you. I love this combination of colour and a black pencil, I use the same method.

Here is mine , below:teehee:

http://vk.com/id139057746?z=photo139057746_300582711%2Falbum139057746_144074656

http://vk.com/id139057746?z=photo139057746_268497903%2Falbum139057746_144074656

I hadn't seen this thread before!

OK, here are mine...

picture.php?albumid=1058&pictureid=10731

picture.php?albumid=1058&pictureid=10807

picture.php?albumid=1058&pictureid=10808

picture.php?albumid=1058&pictureid=10809

These are either pieces drawn for personal reasons, or submitted to the Mika Facebook Doodle Contest earlier this year.

I freaking love them!!!

Hi Nicola, nice to meet you. I`m your fan, BTW)) I found your pics on Mika`s Facebook during a competition ( where I also sent mine) and I think you`re very gifted! I even posted a link to your pics on my FB webpage. They are great, my compliments to you. I love this combination of colour and a black pencil, I use the same method.

I freaking love them!!!

YEA! I have fans! Thanks...:blush-anim-cl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm back for a moment with another little painting I added to my wall.

I have lyrics painted all around my room, and this is my newest addition!

BM2-r0yCUAA3xbS.jpg

A while back, I painted 'You love is air, I breathe it in around me. Don't know it's there, but without it I'm drowning" across my bed, and that one is by far my favourite, but One Foot Boy has a very very very special place in my heart, so I figured this was an appropriate addition.:thumb_yello:

PS. It looks quite messy in this picture, but I assure you I did that on purpose. :aah: It gives off a better look in real life. Anyways, thanks for looking! Talk to you guys later. Xx

• 1 month later...
Made today :)

What do you think?

attachment.php?attachmentid=9375&stc=1&d=1376397035

And could someone PLEASE tell me how do you upload a picture in its original size without that annoying thumbnail? thanks ♥

you have to upload the pic somewhere(like photobucket or flickr or something else..) and then copy its link(URL) in this> :biggrin2:

long time I haven't posted here :teehee: so i drew these recently

mika_by_marybrodzeli-d6hhow3.jpg

and drawings+photoshop for background

lollipop_rain_by_marybrodzeli-d6e182j.jpg

_rain__by_marybrodzeli-d6dv8wd.jpg

sorry for huge pics i was lazy to resize them :doh::aah:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, it's been a while since I browsed through here -- really nice work, guys! :thumb_yello:

Mary, I really love the pic with the music flowing through Mika's head -- really clever idea.

Wow, it's been a while since I browsed through here -- really nice work, guys! :thumb_yello:

Mary, I really love the pic with the music flowing through Mika's head -- really clever idea.

thank you deb! :biggrin2:

only black and white looked too dull for Mika :naughty:

Okay, the other oldlings convinced me to share this with all, You know how many lovely things were done for Mikas birthday:wub2::wub2: So great pics, draws and so on.

Because I didn't have many great photos I decided only to take one from a special place in my town and to take place a Mika dedicaded story on it. I will only put in the story. I tooks place in Bochums Bermuda-Dreieck, it is called that way because there are many restaurants, clubs or bars where you can vanish in their spare time. Some people say it has something magic, so...

30 magic numbers by Littlelady

Bochum 18.th August, 1983.

„Dr John!“

„Yes?“ The forensic doctor looked up. „What's wrong, Lola?“

His assistent, a big girl with blue eyes starred at him, said nothing at first. „It's strange“, she began.

„Don't look at me like Grace Kelly, say, what's going on“, he growled.

„He has disapeard “, she said.

„Who?“

„Billy Brown.“

Dr John giggled. „You must be kidding! A dead man can't disapear!“

„I know, but he is gone. Someone must have stolen him.“

„For what reason? He was not murderd, he drove too fast in the rain.“

„Maybe he wasn't really dead“, Lola supossed and sucked on her lollipop.

The doctor shook his head. „No way. In thirty years, I never got wrong. I feel helpless like a toy boy“, the doctor admitted. „Inconceivable.“

At evening Dr John went to cinema at the Bermuda-Dreieck together with his daughter Emily. They watched Origin of love. and at the end they whistle the title melody called step with me.

Dr. John didn't care what happend hours ago, thought he had overrated it. He smiled. „Well, real lovers are heroes and no soldiers.“ They went out, sat down at their favourite bar. Dr.John looked up to the sky . „I miss your mother. We have been here very often. She smiled the same way you do and everytime she said: all I want to do is make you happy and she did. What will happen when we are gone?“

„Maybe we will become stardust,“ Emily said. She smiled. „I remember the story Kids. The boys there could life underwater. It was a great book but the author never became popular.“ She stood up. „Sorry, Dad, but Chris is waiting for me.“ Her father nooded. „Allright. I must accept that you live your life.“ Emily left the bar. Suddenly the Doctor was impregnated of a strange feeling. „I need more time to relax“, he said to himself. „Or I end up like a lonely alcoholic.“

„No, the magic touches you. By the time you will understand it.“ Beside Doctor John, Billy Brown appeared.

„You are dead. You must be a ghost.“ Billy smiled and sat down down at the table. „A beer for me and my friend.“ Dr. John was puzzled. A ghost couldn't drink beer, or yet?

„Who or what are you?“ he asked and tried not to show his fear.

„You love art, do you?, the other said, instead of answering.

„Yes, but...“

„Oh, I'm, so glad to find love today. I will celebrate it. Here and in any other world. Today is a special day with happy ending.“

Dr. John looked baffled. „It is the 16 th August. I can't remember that something important has happened apart from your disappearing this morning.“

„I will tell you my interpretion . I'm not a ghost, but an angel.“

„But angels belong to heaven. What is you're going to do here? Has it to do with Bochum?“

„No, but the magic of the one I care for will touch every place.“

„The one you care for? “

„I'm the guardiun angel of the creatives for example musicians. Today a baby is born in Beirut. The boy will be a great singer and entertainer but his way will not be easy. He will be mocked, called crazy, bullied.“

Doktor John cocked his eye-brows. „If you should protect him why don't you prevent this?“

„Angels are not allowed to do that. We are golden, so I will be on his side, give him creative ideas and strength.“

„Strange thing. But why that dying thing and your return?“

„It was a symbol.“

„For what?“

„You must know. Real artists should never die. And this one is like an magician. You have felt it, other people will do.“

Edited by Littlelady
  • Like 1