MIKA @ Star Academy France on NRJ12 - 24 January 2013

krysady

He did Underwater too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhMTWArUCg&feature=share&list=UUwaIr0R-75szNuHe7pN-NWA

I missed it last night. And he is so lovely, but I can't listen to that other person singing :blush-anim-cl: really, no one can sing it like him...

Totally agree :thumb_yello: - in fact all these people are quite bad singers, at least imo, so leave MIKA songs alone, hehe :fisch:

Love,love

me

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SALVE...COME MAI NON E' STATO DETTO SU MIKA SOUNDS DEL SUO RITORNO ..DOPO LE VACANZE IN NEPAL? che E' STATO OSPITE IN FRANCIA NON STA SCRITTO DA NESSUNA PARTE...TRANNE QUI...

MA STAR ACCADEMIE E' LO STESSO PROGRAMMA DOVE LUI E' STATO LO SCORSO ANNO IN CANADA?: : : Mikacool:

Really enjoyed watching the vids from StarAc, especially Underwater! So good to see him on tv again!!

Also love the photo that Maggie posted on twitter with Mika and the fans outside the studio, such a lovely pic:wub2:

SALVE...COME MAI NON E' STATO DETTO SU MIKA SOUNDS DEL SUO RITORNO ..DOPO LE VACANZE IN NEPAL? che E' STATO OSPITE IN FRANCIA NON STA SCRITTO DA NESSUNA PARTE...TRANNE QUI...

MA STAR ACCADEMIE E' LO STESSO PROGRAMMA DOVE LUI E' STATO LO SCORSO ANNO IN CANADA?: : : Mikacool:

ciao..si tratta delle sue vacanze In Nepal? si puo' sapere cosa ha detto grazie!

sono nuova e non capisco dove scrivere messaggi..

Poi vengono pubblicati diverasamente da come li scrivo...

Io avevo detto in italiano non said

ciao Pamela, questo è un forum internazionale dove scriviamo in inglese, per l'italiano vieni a chiacchierare nell'Italian thread :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27270

(this is an international forum, where we write in English, otherwise there's the Italian thread :wink2:)

:lmfao: now if that had something to do with love, I don't think I want to know :mikadas:

:floor: good one :thumb_yello:

Oh, don't be unfair ! :blink: this is relevant info - when being asked about his past :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Sorry,you're right,that was mischievous :blush-anim-cl:

Very short visit - but he looks really good! :wub2:

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

mamiam, you can quote several posts at the same time, by using the mulitquote (MQ) button under a post - that way you don't have to make so many double posts. :wink2:

He did Underwater too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhMTWArUCg&feature=share&list=UUwaIr0R-75szNuHe7pN-NWA

I missed it last night. And he is so lovely, but I can't listen to that other person singing :blush-anim-cl: really, no one can sing it like him...

thanks for posting! :wub2: at some points his voice still sounds a bit strained. :sad: but maybe that's just because he's out of practise. :rolls_eyes:

mamiam, you can quote several posts at the same time, by using the mulitquote (MQ) button under a post - that way you don't have to make so many double posts. :wink2:

thanks for posting! :wub2: at some points his voice still sounds a bit strained. :sad: but maybe that's just because he's out of practise. :rolls_eyes:

Oh - thanks a lot for teaching me this! :thumb_yello:

I'll remember to use that buttun next time :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

I've tried that MQ and it never works for me. This is why I could never work in an office as an admin.

I've tried that MQ and it never works for me. This is why I could never work in an office as an admin.

just click on the MQ button in all the posts you want to multiquote, and then on "post reply", and all the multiquoted posts should be there. :wink2: i admit though that it's hard to see whether the multiquote button is active or inactive, and if you click on it twice it's deactivated again. so yeah you're right, it's not as easy at it sounds. :rolls_eyes: - and although i'm a computer expert, it took me about half a year on mfc until i even knew this function existed! :naughty:

read back the conversation by opening nina's post - her question was about the phone thing. ;)

Oh, thank you, I misunderstood.

I haven't seen Underwater yet but the medley left a lot to be desired. :aah: Nice to see him though!