Mika new "enfoiré" - 27-28 January 2013

TTel20

Nothing official yet but on the facebook group for Les Enfoirés, there are some rumours that Mika will be performing with the other Enfoirés.

Nothing has been confirmed so it might not be true. I really wish it is. I'm off to Paris for the weekend to see the show on Saturday.

here are some infos on Les Enfoirés: http://www.enfoires.com/uk/home#/uk/history

For the people who missed it, in last year show, they did "Elle me dit":

(not very good quality)

=====================================================
Official clip: Attention au Départ
http://wat.tv/p/5of1x
D/L link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?inap58n8689nqbr
RE-uploaded

Final

A lovely video thats advertising Les Enfoirés posted by Ysa

[YOUTUBE]RwB_NWLjk08[/YOUTUBE]

In the video he talks about the audience of les enfoirés and how generous they are.

Also here's a really good article (link posted on twitter by Anne and Vanessa)

http://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme-tv/article/evenement/74257/les-enfoires-toujours-droit-au-coelig;ur.html

There is more Mika in this one :wink2:

Translation thanks Alie! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3885913&postcount=368

Another short video at backstage
http://www.wat.tv/video/enfoires-dans-coulisses-spectacle-5ubih_2i6xp_.html

JT TF1 - Les Enfoirés : dans les coulisses du spectacle

Mika at 1:22 - 1:35
Edited by Kumazzz
updating content - post 370

I've just seen a tweet thanks to Melgine that the radio station RTL talked about this too. You're right it's still a rumour at this point but as he will be in Paris this Thursday I can easily believe he will take part.

3 years ago there were rumours about this too and I asked him through a radio show Q&A if it was true. He didn't know who they were at the time :aah: but seemed interested. I remember he was interested in their cover of EMD when he heard about it in the Autumn, I think. :thumb_yello:

Just a short summary to introduce the "Enfoirés" to our Mikafriends who don't know them: they are a group of singers (at the origin), comedians, actors, famous sport players, famous models (sometimes, like Karen Mulder) who gathered to form a band to collect money for a charity called "les restos du coeur". The band basic singers remain the same but they welcome a few newcomers every year to do shows in big cities of France (one of the shows is recorded and aired on the French television) and record a cd and dvd. They bring about money for the "restos du coeur" founded by a deceased comedian called Coluche. With this money, food is bought and given to poor people in France.

No need to say, I love the achievement of the Enfoirés. But, even though I would buy the cd/dvd and watch the show if Mika were to be part of them, I would be reluctant to see Mika with them: it's well known that some of these Enfoirés only come for fame or to be remembered. In addition, it is a French charity for a national cause not an international one like "chanteurs sans frontières" or Live Aid to help the Ethiopians who were suffering from hunger.

Just a short summary to introduce the "Enfoirés" to our Mikafriends who don't know them: they are a group of singers (at the origin), comedians, actors, famous sport players, famous models (sometimes, like Karen Mulder) who gathered to form a band to collect money for a charity called "les restos du coeur". The band basic singers remain the same but they welcome a few newcomers every year to do shows in big cities of France (one of the shows is recorded and aired on the French television) and record a cd and dvd. They bring about money for the "restos du coeur" founded by a deceased comedian called Coluche. With this money, food is bought and given to poor people in France.

No need to say, I love the achievement of the Enfoirés. But, even though I would buy the cd/dvd and watch the show if Mika were to be part of them, I would be reluctant to see Mika with them: it's well known that some of these Enfoirés only come for fame or to be remembered. In addition, it is a French charity for a national cause not an international one like "chanteurs sans frontières" or Live Aid to help the Ethiopians who were suffering from hunger.

Thanks a lot for your good info here! :thumb_yello:

Love,love

MB

Another article here:

http://teleobs.nouvelobs.com/rubriques/musique-s/articles/40091-mika-rejoint-la-troupe-des-enfoires

(Relaxnews) - Le chanteur Mika, ainsi que le nageur Yannick Agnel, intègre la troupe des Enfoirés pour la première fois, selon les comptes Twitter de plusieurs journalistes présents aux répétitions du spectacle. Parmi les autres stars attendues sur scène figure également Gad Elmaleh.

Les Enfoirés seront en représentation à Paris-Bercy du 23 au 28 janvier avec leur nouveau spectacle "La Boîte à musique des Enfoirés", dont les recettes seront reversées à l'association Les Restos du coeur.

Porté par le single "Attention au départ", écrit par Jean-Jacques Goldman, le show sera comme tous les ans retransmis par la suite sur TF1.

Another article here:

http://teleobs.nouvelobs.com/rubriques/musique-s/articles/40091-mika-rejoint-la-troupe-des-enfoires

(Relaxnews) - Le chanteur Mika, ainsi que le nageur Yannick Agnel, intègre la troupe des Enfoirés pour la première fois, selon les comptes Twitter de plusieurs journalistes présents aux répétitions du spectacle. Parmi les autres stars attendues sur scène figure également Gad Elmaleh.

Les Enfoirés seront en représentation à Paris-Bercy du 23 au 28 janvier avec leur nouveau spectacle "La Boîte à musique des Enfoirés", dont les recettes seront reversées à l'association Les Restos du coeur.

Porté par le single "Attention au départ", écrit par Jean-Jacques Goldman, le show sera comme tous les ans retransmis par la suite sur TF1.

The first bolded name is the swimmer you may have seen during the Olympic Games. The other one is a comedian/performer (he's great and can play the piano very well).

I'm glad you found my summary about the Enfoirés and the restos du coeur useful.

@krysady: Enfoiré is French slang for f*ckhead :fisch:. It has become a more positive term thanks to Coluche.

@krysady: Enfoiré is French slang for f*ckhead :fisch:. It has become a more positive term thanks to Coluche.

Thanks :thumb_yello: I also checked on Google translate,and I was like :shocked: well,now I know a new french word :teehee:

Nothing has been confirmed so it might not be true. I really wish it is. I'm off to Paris for the weekend to see the show on Saturday.

Fingers crossed for you - I hope you get to see him.:thumb_yello:

@TTel20 e Eloise thanks for your posts :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

is there a date for this btw??? :original:

It's every night from tomorrow to Monday; but all the artists may not be there at all shows. The recorded shows are the ones on Sunday and Monday.

Oh and they usually broadcast it in March :wink2:

Edited by camille*

Thanks for explaining! Even if the charity work isnt international it's still a really good cause. So I think it'd be really cool if Mika participated in this:thumb_yello:

Mika is actually the first international singer to join :wub2:

Here you can find explanations about "Les enfoirés" and the names of all the singers who were involved into it all through the years .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Enfoirés

To me it seems that Mika has been "adopted" by France but we already knew that :naughty::wub2:

I was wondering if Mika and Yannick Agnel will be subjected to initiation rites as the "freshmen"/newcomers usually are.

Matt Pokora experienced this: http://www.melty.fr/les-enfoires-2012-le-bizutage-de-matt-pokora-actu95376.html

That's one for Wonkita indeed :naughty:

Nice find Muriel :thumb_yello:

Sounds good to me- both the dvd and the cause- it's mostly French people giving I imagine.

The first bolded name is the swimmer you may have seen during the Olympic Games. The other one is a comedian/performer (he's great and can play the piano very well).

I'm glad you found my summary about the Enfoirés and the restos du coeur useful.

:naughty: to me, enfoiré means "good for nothing" or "idiot" ... never knew of the other meaning you mentioned :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: to me, enfoiré means "good for nothing" or "idiot" ... never knew of the other meaning you mentioned :blush-anim-cl:

You're right, this word has now several meanings. It was Coluche's catchphrase. But the first meaning of "enfoiré", the orginal one, is this one :fisch:.

Sounds good to me- both the dvd and the cause- it's mostly French people giving I imagine.

People can give foodstuffs to the restos du coeur (they come to supermarkets to collect the food people want to give- dry food, tin food, nappies but no perishable food) or/and can buy the cd. All the benefits go to the charity :wink2:

Thank you for saying what it is. I had a feeling it was something about France.