Tom Hiddleston

Mika Freaka =)

Hey guys, hopefully this is allowed, I did search to see if there is another thread and couldn't find one, feel free to remove this one if there is:doh:

Anyway... I'm suffering from the Hiddles. It's pretty bad and needed to share it with you guys.

You may know him as Loki from Thor and The Avengers...

4776a7e6-07fc-44c5-b41a-1996c60b66e5.jpg

Or as Tom from being adorable everywhere...

Tom-Hiddleston-eyes-tom-hiddleston--1.jpg

Anyone else catch the Hiddles?:wub2:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Hey guys, hopefully this is allowed, I did search to see if there is another thread and couldn't find one, feel free to remove this one if there is:doh:

Anyway... I'm suffering from the Hiddles. It's pretty bad and needed to share it with you guys.

You may know him as Loki from Thor and The Avengers...

4776a7e6-07fc-44c5-b41a-1996c60b66e5.jpg

Or as Tom from being adorable everywhere...

Tom-Hiddleston-eyes-tom-hiddleston--1.jpg

Anyone else catch the Hiddles?:wub2:

Yes I have fallen for Tom. I have the Hiddles, bad! He's just too friggin cute!!:mikalove:

Oh, there's a thread about him yay. He's my favorite actor ( half of my 1st tattoo is dedicated to him ) ! I went to see him in Coriolanus in december and his performance was absolutely breathtaking.

I say the live broadcast at the cinema and it was absolutely fantastic! :wub2:

how did you dedicate your tattoo? :wink2:

He's my favorite actor EVER. And he's also a really really nice person.

I don't think i have completely favourite actor, but he's definitely up there for me with Benedict Cumberbatch :biggrin2:

I think the fact that they are both incredible kind and decent gentlemen absolutely helps as well :wub2:

• Like 1

I don't think i have completely favourite actor, but he's definitely up there for me with Benedict Cumberbatch :biggrin2:

I think the fact that they are both incredible kind and decent gentlemen absolutely helps as well :wub2:

There should be a like button on this website :aah: I just agree with everything on this thread :wub2: But to be honest, I know him because of the avengers and Thor and haven't watched any other movies of his... Since I'm watching all of Cumberbatch's movies now, can anyone advise me good movies where Hiddles is in (not all of them, the really good ones) ?

There should be a like button on this website :aah: I just agree with everything on this thread :wub2: But to be honest, I know him because of the avengers and Thor and haven't watched any other movies of his... Since I'm watching all of Cumberbatch's movies now, can anyone advise me good movies where Hiddles is in (not all of them, the really good ones) ?

War Horse has both Ben and Tom, in small roles. Tom also has a small role in Midnight In Paris. But if you can see Only Lovers Left Alive he is a vampire...

War Horse has both Ben and Tom, in small roles. Tom also has a small role in Midnight In Paris. But if you can see Only Lovers Left Alive he is a vampire...

As above for smaller roles he's in those two and he was also in The Deep Blue Sea (NOT to be confused with the film about the shark!) though i don't remember much about it as it was before I was aware of his fantastical acting presence. He was also in the BBC series Hollow Crown playing as Henry V though I must confess, though i have bought it, i have not seen it yet so :blush-anim-cl:

For main roles, Only Lovers Left Alive really does show his incredible abilities :thumb_yello:

He also had a role in War Horse, and did a movie called Archipelago in 2010.

And I don't want to spoil anything but he's mind-blowing in The Hollow Crown. From what i've seen there and in Coriolanus ( I swear seeing him perform right in front of me was awesome ), he's a true Shakespearian at heart. He is great in everything he does, but it's like he's breathing Shakespeare.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys!

Thanks for reviving my thread. The Hiddles deserves it ;)

He is brilliant, managed to capture everyones hearts for different reasons or a combination of all of them. He is a marvellous actor, a perfect gentlemen, does a lot of charity work and has a sense of humour. So good he makes me angry. Hahaha

He has also starred in a movie called Unrelated. Although it's a strange movie, there is one or two of his scenes that made me giggle.

I found that he read for an audiobook. The Red Necklace. I listened to the entire thing because the story got interesting and he kept it entertaining.

Have you seen his imitations? :naughty:

• 7 months later...
He also had a role in War Horse, and did a movie called Archipelago in 2010.

And I don't want to spoil anything but he's mind-blowing in The Hollow Crown. From what i've seen there and in Coriolanus ( I swear seeing him perform right in front of me was awesome ), he's a true Shakespearian at heart. He is great in everything he does, but it's like he's breathing Shakespeare.

I saw The Hollow Crown! He was amazing in that difficult role! WOW

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Are there any Hiddles fans still alive?

My daughter has created a video on Promiseland about Loki. Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TPzfGQAxJI&feature=youtu.be

She is not experienced in making vids, this is her start, but I really like it.

Firstly ER MA GERSH SO HAPPY THIS THREAD EXISTS FOR THE SECOND MAN THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH NSHDHDHDSB <3!!!

Secondly, I hope y'all have watched The Night Manager, the new TV series with him as main character, GOOD GOD, 'IT'S PHENOMENAL ❤❤❤❤❤!!!

Thirdly, you should be proud of your daughter and pass on my congrats and applause eto her for this video is very very wonderful, I enjoyed it so much!!!

Fourthly, I bless I pray God blesses her for creating it because now I have the song Promiseland downloaded, which I have been searching for for so long for free and in good quality, and now I can finally film my cover of it using the song!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *throws glitter and strdust* I am a very happy human now :D!!!

Firstly ER MA GERSH SO HAPPY THIS THREAD EXISTS FOR THE SECOND MAN THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH NSHDHDHDSB <3!!!

Secondly, I hope y'all have watched The Night Manager, the new TV series with him as main character, GOOD GOD, 'IT'S PHENOMENAL ❤❤❤❤❤!!!

Thirdly, you should be proud of your daughter and pass on my congrats and applause eto her for this video is very very wonderful, I enjoyed it so much!!!

Fourthly, I bless I pray God blesses her for creating it because now I have the song Promiseland downloaded, which I have been searching for for so long for free and in good quality, and now I can finally film my cover of it using the song!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *throws glitter and strdust* I am a very happy human now :D!!!

Thank's for liking the video :)

I still haven't watched the last 2 episodes of The Night Manager, but it is already downloaded on my laptop ;) But what I'm the most waiting for, is the Highrise.