Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

For those going - luckily there's no need to queue this time, for a change, since there'll be no stage, no front row, no seats, no anything. It's a big patio and once in you can move around instead of sticking to one spot. I guess staff will tell people what to do.

So when we arrive at the place we can get inside, right?

52164252.jpg

Didn't he have an unreleased song called "(Everybody) Live your life" which was apparently written by Wayne Hector and Stephen Robson?? Remember from when we used to put the pieces of the puzzle for Origin of Love together last year and we found that song?

Edited by LaraMay

BIe-MfaCMAMxw4l.jpg

BIfBDZiCMAExZDb.jpg

Aww, lovely photos. But did he do nothing but pose for photos with people all day? I've seen so many on Twitter and Instagram! :lol3:

How was the video shoot itself? Can you tell us anything about it? :blink:

Aww, lovely photos. But did he do nothing but pose for photos with people all day? I've seen so many on Twitter and Instagram! :lol3:

How was the video shoot itself? Can you tell us anything about it? :blink:

We had to sing and jump while they filmed. Mika was like our teacher. He showed how to sing the chorus and jump at the appropriate time. It took less than an hour. The chorus is in spanish.

"SOMOS CIUDADANOS DEL MUNDO, ASI

YO SIEMPRE A TU LADO Y TÚ JUNTO A MI

EL MUNDO ESTÁ EN TUS MANOS, NO LO SABES YA

COMO UN DIAMANTE SIEMPRE BRILLARA"

We waited for him since 6 pm and he appeared at half past 7. When filming was over he took pics with everybody. He was sweet, lovely and patient as always. I had the chance to talk a lot with him. He told me, you talk a lot, hahahah, isn't he lovely? :wub2: I took three pics with him and signed me the chorus of the song. Asked to him about an acoustic tour in Europe, about Salamanca and the canceled gig in Marseille.

I had the chance tot talk with his mom. As all of you know Joanie is a extraordinary, a humble and lovely woman. She recognize me at the moment because we met in an airport months ago. Talked a lot too.

Well, it was a perfect day :wub2::wub2:

We had to sing and jump while they filmed. Mika was like our teacher. He showed how to sing the chorus and jump at the appropriate time. It took less than an hour. The chorus is in spanish.

"SOMOS CIUDADANOS DEL MUNDO, ASI

YO SIEMPRE A TU LADO Y TÚ JUNTO A MI

EL MUNDO ESTÁ EN TUS MANOS, NO LO SABES YA

COMO UN DIAMANTE SIEMPRE BRILLARA"

We waited for him since 6 pm and he appeared at half past 7. When filming was over he took pics with everybody. He was sweet, lovely and patient as always. I had the chance to talk a lot with him. He told me, you talk a lot, hahahah, isn't he lovely? :wub2: I took three pics with him and signed me the chorus of the song. Asked to him about an acoustic tour in Europe, about Salamanca and the canceled gig in Marseille.

I had the chance tot talk with his mom. As all of you know Joanie is a extraordinary, a humble and lovely woman. She recognize me at the moment because we met in an airport months ago. Talked a lot too.

Well, it was a perfect day :wub2::wub2:

Thank you for the lovely report :wub2:

What did he say about the acoustic tour in Europe? :teehee: