Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

But didnt he mention on his tweet that he'd be recording his new single???

What's all this about?

Which single???

Maybe is that song :dunno:

btw, the song is a duet with a girl but I have no idea who's that girl :dunno:

Maybe is that song :dunno:

btw, the song is a duet with a girl but I have no idea who's that girl :dunno:

What song? The beer ad?:shocked:

What girl?

Does anyoneknow anything else about this????

SPANIARDS!!!SHOW UP!!!

What song? The beer ad?:shocked:

What girl?

Does anyoneknow anything else about this????

SPANIARDS!!!SHOW UP!!!

Yes, the song for the ad beer. We couldn't listen the whole song just the chorus, the bit we had to sing :wink2:

We couldn't hear the song until we see the ad on TV. :wink2:

We had to sing and jump while they filmed. Mika was like our teacher. He showed how to sing the chorus and jump at the appropriate time. It took less than an hour. The chorus is in spanish.

"SOMOS CIUDADANOS DEL MUNDO, ASI

YO SIEMPRE A TU LADO Y TÚ JUNTO A MI

EL MUNDO ESTÁ EN TUS MANOS, NO LO SABES YA

COMO UN DIAMANTE SIEMPRE BRILLARA"

We waited for him since 6 pm and he appeared at half past 7. When filming was over he took pics with everybody. He was sweet, lovely and patient as always. I had the chance to talk a lot with him. He told me, you talk a lot, hahahah, isn't he lovely? :wub2: I took three pics with him and signed me the chorus of the song. Asked to him about an acoustic tour in Europe, about Salamanca and the canceled gig in Marseille.

I had the chance tot talk with his mom. As all of you know Joanie is a extraordinary, a humble and lovely woman. She recognize me at the moment because we met in an airport months ago. Talked a lot too.

Well, it was a perfect day :wub2::wub2:

thanks for report Alba :wub2:

It was a really funny afternoon, so different from any Mika event I've attended so far, it was kind of like a massive recording session... :aah:

I think the song is called 'Live Your Life'. And we know he's got a song called like that, so it's written by him :wink2:

He sings it with a girl, and part of it is in Spanish :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

I think it's actually that song because I could listen to the chorus and it said “Everybody, live your life”. Even if it wasn't that particular song, the song is definitely written by him, and it's really catchy and GREAT! :biggrin2:

I could clearly hear the voice of a girl, but afterwards he said he recorded it with the voices of friends and technicians who were working at the studio, and that it was not the final version, so no idea who she might be.

Lyrics, as they gave them to us:

csm22042013-613899.JPG

He recorded us screaming that bit and some Hey's and Ho's, and said he would include it in the final version of the song.

The ad will be out around mid May.

Aww, lovely photos. But did he do nothing but pose for photos with people all day? I've seen so many on Twitter and Instagram! :lol3:

How was the video shoot itself? Can you tell us anything about it? :blink:

He was insanely patient indeed, I've never seen him take so many pictures with people before... :blink:

He did a lot of interviews during the day as well.

Edited by LeiRe

We had to sing and jump while they filmed. Mika was like our teacher. He showed how to sing the chorus and jump at the appropriate time. It took less than an hour. The chorus is in spanish.

"SOMOS CIUDADANOS DEL MUNDO, ASI

YO SIEMPRE A TU LADO Y TÚ JUNTO A MI

EL MUNDO ESTÁ EN TUS MANOS, NO LO SABES YA

COMO UN DIAMANTE SIEMPRE BRILLARA"

We waited for him since 6 pm and he appeared at half past 7. When filming was over he took pics with everybody. He was sweet, lovely and patient as always. I had the chance to talk a lot with him. He told me, you talk a lot, hahahah, isn't he lovely? :wub2: I took three pics with him and signed me the chorus of the song. Asked to him about an acoustic tour in Europe, about Salamanca and the canceled gig in Marseille.

I had the chance tot talk with his mom. As all of you know Joanie is a extraordinary, a humble and lovely woman. She recognize me at the moment because we met in an airport months ago. Talked a lot too.

Well, it was a perfect day :wub2::wub2:

Lovely report! Very happy for you Alba!

Cant wait to listen to the song!!!

I took some pics with phone but they are very bad, one of them, sorry:blush-anim-cl:

BIfKJprCAAAkh4X.jpg

I got so excited about your yesterday adventure that I wrote manic monday, what I ment to say was of course Magic Monday - which you probably understand :naughty: MIKA looks soo proud and happy with his hand on your shoulder!! :wub2: I just looove these photos - and I'm sooo happy for you :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Oh Alba, it is brilliant and fantastic!!m I can imagine how happy you are!!

And such a great pics with him :)

I didn't expect such a big surprise. When arrived at home last Friday I saw the news on twitter and I started being excited but I thought I couldn't make it, but finally...:wub2: I couldn't miss that opportunity so close to my home :wub2:

Lyrics, as they gave them to us:

csm22042013-613899.JPG

He recorded us screaming that bit and some Hey's and Ho's, and said he would include it in the final version of the song.

The ad will be out around mid May.

I hope people does not recognize me :blush-anim-cl:

I got so excited about your yesterday adventure that I wrote manic monday, what I ment to say was of course Magic Monday - which you probably understand :naughty: MIKA looks soo proud and happy with his hand on your shoulder!! :wub2: I just looove these photos - and I'm sooo happy for you :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Hahaha! thank you but I think I was more happy than him. :naughty: