2013 - Jakarta, Indonesia - Skenoo Hall, 10 May - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

Pics by Sarah Nabila Aulia ‏@sarah_n_aulia

♥ @mikasounds #mikajkt

#mikajkt http://instagram.com/p/ZJA2sZrlbT/

Singing & dancing on top of the piano...A-MAH-ZING!! @mikasounds #mikajkt

♥ u muchooo! @mikasounds #mikajkt

Mika @mikasounds & the most entertaining bassist of the night, Max @Minwible , in Jakarta! #mikajkt

The Pianist ☆ *I want dem shoes!! ♥* http://instagram.com/p/ZJDxlCrlfx/

The Pianist ☆ *I want dem sneakers!! ♥* @mikasounds #mikajkt

♥ the way u move! @mikasounds #mikajkt

#mikajkt

très blur :( #mikajkt

♥ the outfit! @mikasounds #mikajkt

#mikajkt

@mikasounds #mikajkt http://instagram.com/p/ZJGjAcrlTv/

The ★ of the night! @mikasounds #mikajkt http://instagram.com/p/ZJHF0arlUV/

Have you read this one? It's nice

http://www.squidoo.com/mika-jakarta-concert-2013

Thanks a lot for posting ! I'm happy to read details !! very interesting.:wub2:

By the way, is it correct ?

1. Relax, Take it Easy

2. Lola

3. Billy Brown

4. Love Today

5. Lollipop

6. Grace Kelly

7. Emily (Elle me dit)

8. Big Girl You Are Beautiful

9. Origin of Love

10. Underwater

11. Popular Song

12. Celebrate

13. By The Time

14. Happy Ending

15. Blame it on the Girls

16. Rain

17.We Are Golden

http://concertholic.com/jakarta/article/celebration-di-konser-mika-yang-meriah

The site wrote the setlist..

1. Relax

2. Lola

3. Blue Eyes

4. Billy Brown

5. Popular

6. Stuck In The Middle

7. Origin

8. Stardust

9. Underwater

10. Rain

11. Big Girl

12. Luv You When I'm Drunk

13. Elle Me Dit

14. Love Today

15. Grace Kelly

16. Celebrate

17. We Are Golden

18. Lollipop

Did he play "Drunk" or not ? I'm confused ... :blink:

http://concertholic.com/jakarta/article/celebration-di-konser-mika-yang-meriah

The site wrote the setlist..

1. Relax

2. Lola

3. Blue Eyes

4. Billy Brown

5. Popular

6. Stuck In The Middle

7. Origin

8. Stardust

9. Underwater

10. Rain

11. Big Girl

12. Luv You When I'm Drunk

13. Elle Me Dit

14. Love Today

15. Grace Kelly

16. Celebrate

17. We Are Golden

18. Lollipop

Did he play "Drunk" or not ? I'm confused ... :blink:

no stardust, no drunk. they have to cut the gig shorter so he'll made it to xfactor..

Hi all.. thanks for the wonderful pics!! :thumb_yello: Eriko you are awesome. So on the ball!! :blush-anim-cl:

It's gonna be a short review from me as I am really unable to compose the long story. Cut the story short... I was at the venue at 10.45am, no other fans were there yet.. saw the hall, checked it out, no one bothered about me even though there were so many security ppl. In the hall Mika's crew were setting up instruments.. the hall was not too small nor too big. I walked around to see if anyone else arrived, but didn't find anyone.. so I decided to collect my tickets. On the way to ticket box I was in the lift with 2 security ppl who I asked what time wasMika arriving for soundcheck.. they told me 3pm.

Got the tickets and called Efriani who was stuck in traffic.. Jakarta traffic is mad mad mad. Anyway, I then went for a drink as there was no real point to queue I thought. After my drink I went back upstairs thinking that Efriani was at the hall cause she said she'd arrived.. went there .. no fan was there.. just security folks busy sorting out the barriers and stuff.. they all just looked at me but no one said anything. Then I called Efriani to find out where she was, she said queueing and asked where I was.. so I told her I was at the hall.. she then came upstairs (only one floor up) and we meet for the first time. Shirley from Jakarta was with Efriani.. we were discussing what to do when we were asked who we were and what we were doing there.. so we said we're fans, and I asked if we could watch the soundcheck.. of course they said no. Well, no harm trying. The head of security was patient and friendly to us but then came one guy who was stern and was like NO NO.. get lost..

So I asked where would Mika enter from.. he the stern guy.. said loading bay nonchalantly and then got rid of us when he realised what we were getting at. We then went one floor down to the queue.

To be continued..... :aah: Sorry.. I am with limited time.

Shirley from Jakarta was with Efriani.. we were discussing what to do when we were asked who we were and what we were doing there.. so we said we're fans, and I asked if we could watch the soundcheck.. of course they said no. Well, no harm trying. The head of security was patient and friendly to us but then came one guy who was stern and was like NO NO.. get lost..

So I asked where would Mika enter from.. he the stern guy.. said loading bay nonchalantly and then got rid of us when he realised what we were getting at. We then went one floor down to the queue.

Typo, it's Sherly. :D

On Mika´s Twitter timerline I read some tweets that Indinesian fans think Mika had bad experiences in Jakarta, can someone tell me why people think that? Do you also think that way?

On Mika´s Twitter timerline I read some tweets that Indinesian fans think Mika had bad experiences in Jakarta, can someone tell me why people think that? Do you also think that way?

First, I think it's because the promoter made his schedule without his permission. Mika just knew he have to perform on X Factor when he was in press conference.

Second, when we met on rooftop, he's not like Mika. He wasn't really nice at that moment. He was in hurry with his panda eyes.

Third, it might an assumption because Mika didn't tweet a lot in Jakarta.

Quite simple :teehee:

And here our video when we met him at rooftop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JDM0HcsnNM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

First, I think it's because the promoter made his schedule without his permission. Mika just knew he have to perform on X Factor when he was in press conference.

Second, when we met on rooftop, he's not like Mika. He wasn't really nice at that moment. He was in hurry with his panda eyes.

Third, it might an assumption because Mika didn't tweet a lot in Jakarta.

Quite simple :teehee:

And here our video when we met him at rooftop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JDM0HcsnNM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Local promoters often arrange stupid something:aah: That kind of thing happened in Korea 2010 too. Crazy :doh:

Seen the vid, and he's so nice and kind than any other vids! :thumb_yello: And I think 3g or LTE didn't worked properly with his phone in Jakarta so didn't tweet. He tweeted a lot about you just after landing at Narita. :wub2:

Amazing pictures from Jakarta! Thanks for posting :flowers2: Looks he was in a hurry indeed. I feel so sorry for him when they make his schedules tight like this... He doesn't tweet from every city he goes to. It was really sweet from him that he tweeted afterwards and thanked his Indonesian fans :wub2:

Hi all.. thanks for the wonderful pics!! :thumb_yello: Eriko you are awesome. So on the ball!! :blush-anim-cl:

It's gonna be a short review from me as I am really unable to compose the long story. Cut the story short... I was at the venue at 10.45am, no other fans were there yet.. saw the hall, checked it out, no one bothered about me even though there were so many security ppl. In the hall Mika's crew were setting up instruments.. the hall was not too small nor too big. I walked around to see if anyone else arrived, but didn't find anyone.. so I decided to collect my tickets. On the way to ticket box I was in the lift with 2 security ppl who I asked what time wasMika arriving for soundcheck.. they told me 3pm.

Got the tickets and called Efriani who was stuck in traffic.. Jakarta traffic is mad mad mad. Anyway, I then went for a drink as there was no real point to queue I thought. After my drink I went back upstairs thinking that Efriani was at the hall cause she said she'd arrived.. went there .. no fan was there.. just security folks busy sorting out the barriers and stuff.. they all just looked at me but no one said anything. Then I called Efriani to find out where she was, she said queueing and asked where I was.. so I told her I was at the hall.. she then came upstairs (only one floor up) and we meet for the first time. Shirley from Jakarta was with Efriani.. we were discussing what to do when we were asked who we were and what we were doing there.. so we said we're fans, and I asked if we could watch the soundcheck.. of course they said no. Well, no harm trying. The head of security was patient and friendly to us but then came one guy who was stern and was like NO NO.. get lost..

I remember this stern guy. He said "what do you want" in Indonesian with bad intonation.

That's why I and Sherly looked so pissed after that.

Honestly, ive been to many concerts and Mika concert was so overprotected

Local promoters often arrange stupid something:aah: That kind of thing happened in Korea 2010 too. Crazy :doh:

Seen the vid, and he's so nice and kind than any other vids! :thumb_yello: And I think 3g or LTE didn't worked properly with his phone in Jakarta so didn't tweet. He tweeted a lot about you just after landing at Narita. :wub2:

Amazing pictures from Jakarta! Thanks for posting :flowers2: Looks he was in a hurry indeed. I feel so sorry for him when they make his schedules tight like this... He doesn't tweet from every city he goes to. It was really sweet from him that he tweeted afterwards and thanked his Indonesian fans :wub2:

although, i still think that mika was upset. either with his fans nor with his promoter. it was a quick time. he stayed here for only 3 days (though, idk what it's like in other countries). and checking that he had to leave at 10pm? it's like.. he's in a hurry. really in a hurry.

and one thing: why did i think he was upset? because he tweeted 'made my day'. it seems like he had a very hard time in jakarta.. :tears:

oh yeah, @AbangKyle posted a blog full of his photos of Jakarta concert. some of them are in my blog, too. but maybe you can find a new one in his blog.. http://daduhitammerah.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/mikas-concert-photos-update-10-05-2013-skenoo-hall-jakarta-1/

I remember this stern guy. He said "what do you want" in Indonesian with bad intonation.

That's why I and Sherly looked so pissed after that.

oohhh, so thats why you tweeted about that security guy..

We have 3.5 GS .

Oh yes, they are new promoter here and they're more like sport promoter.

That's the only video we have when we met him. One of my friend wanted to take a pic with him and securities didn't allow it.

But overall, his concert was amazing

Many local celebrities saw it and like it.

One of Indonesian guitarist said "seeing Mika concert just like attending a special lecture to Indonesia musicians. He knows how to perform and build communication with crowds"

We have 3.5 GS .

Oh yes, they are new promoter here and they're more like sport promoter.

That's the only video we have when we met him. One of my friend wanted to take a pic with him and securities didn't allow it.

But overall, his concert was amazing

Many local celebrities saw it and like it.

One of Indonesian guitarist said "seeing Mika concert just like attending a special lecture to Indonesia musicians. He knows how to perform and build communication with crowds"

the are celebrities watched mika? who? :shocked:

Maybe everyone is in a panic because of the Aerosmith cancellation and they want to make sure that nothing newsworthy happened at the gig to scare other artists off.

I saw Mika looking closely at someone and carefully choosing his words when he was discussing why he wasn't worried about security in Indonesia so I think it's probably a concern for the promoters.

He doesn't seem upset with fans in the video. You shouldn't worry about that. It's unfortunate that he had to go off to X Factor but what can you do. :huh: