• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Swatch Scuba Libre Collection - Behind the scenes

MUSIC : "Underwater" by MIKA

[YOUTUBE]NCML6koL3yM[/YOUTUBE]

This is so cool! :wub2: and it seems so expensive :teehee:

I saw the advertisement on tv today, and now I want to watch all the ads to see it again :blush-anim-cl:

Underwater is number 65 on French iTunes at the moment (it had already disappeared from charts)!

Underwater is now number 39 on French itunes ! :D

This is the totally the right strategy for Mika. Getting his songs onto the ads, or in TV shows, and films. He's wise to do this in my opinion.

I just hope the Swatch campaign is in the UK too, and we'll see an ad on TV here. It would help so much with getting people to remember him.

Yes, I must add that Swatch promo has attracted attention on the Russian TV too:thumb_yello:

In our most popular social network "vkontakte" people who don`t know Mika ask now - "wow, what a nice song, so catchy". Not the way I`d like them to know about Mika , but.....

OK. If they have hardly noticed him before (how could this be???) - now they get closer to his music.

Has anyone already bought Scuba Libre watch? I`m thinking about "Stormy" :blush-anim-cl:

But I`m desperately waiting for Mika-designed one, still no-one knows when this model will appear.....(

I'm also waiting for his model :thumb_yello:

Has anyone already bought Scuba Libre watch? I`m thinking about "Stormy" :blush-anim-cl:

But I`m desperately waiting for Mika-designed one, still no-one knows when this model will appear.....(

I like "clownfish" but waiting for the Mika one:thumb_yello:

No ad on Canadian TV yet...

Does anyone know if the ad campaign is worldwide? Meaning the UK would get it too.

I`m absolutely sure it is worldwide incl. the UK))

I mean, not only Swatch promo video to appear on TV channels, but the SL watch itself.

As to Mika-designed one - there`s no info at all, the Swatch official webpage says nothing so far.

Underwater is now number 23 on french itunes !!! :shocked:

:yay:

It's amazing (and frightening?) how much power TV has!

EDIT And it's #8 for pop music

Edited by camille*

:yay:

It's amazing (and frightening?) how much power TV has!

That were exactly my thoughts, too :D

Releasing it as a single didn't brought much success, but the ad is doing it now :blink: It's strange :shocked: - but of course great as well :original: Would be fantastic if the song would get the attention it deserved at the end after all, and if what's happening now is just the beginning *dream*

It's 67 in Austria, too. Which is, relatively seen, quite a success, too :thumb_yello:

I`m absolutely sure it is worldwide incl. the UK))

I mean, not only Swatch promo video to appear on TV channels, but the SL watch itself.

As to Mika-designed one - there`s no info at all, the Swatch official webpage says nothing so far.

I want a Mika-designed Swatch. I've already told my family I want it for Christmas. But the ad in the UK, would, for me, be even better than getting the swatch itself. I really, really want a Swatch, so you can see how much I really, really, really want the ad in the UK!