#58 Luxembourg

#67 France

#74 Russia

#94 Germany

#95 Belgium

#107 Austria

#117 Italy

#123 Portugal

So every European country except the UK, where they STILL don't seem to be showing the ad, on tv anyway.

I keep asking Swatch when we will get it, but they never answer.

So every European country except the UK, where they STILL don't seem to be showing the ad, on tv anyway.

Nothing in my land either...

Hahaha. Shallow Violet. Needs serious tv commercial spam to realize album #3 is not as bad as she thought when she discarded it after listening just twice.

Sweet to re-fall in love. Mwahahaha. :clap:

Hey, if that's what it takes! :wink2:

Good to see you here again! :hi5:

Nothing in my land either...

Need I say... nothing here, either.

Hey, if that's what it takes! :wink2:

Good to see you here again! :hi5:

Need I say... nothing here, either.

On twitter a girl told me she saw Mika's swatch ad in the USA on Sunday. She's in Cali i think, but she said it was on channel ABC. I still havent seen it, but i keep watching shows i don't like, hoping :naughty:

It's ridiculous! I keep watching out for it on the ads, but it isn't there. Yet I'm convinced it would be a hit if people in the UK could hear it.

I don't understand what's wrong!

I'd suggest all UK fans email Swatch, but there's never enough of us to make a difference. It's like, on Twitter, I've often requested Mika's songs on Radio1, and put RT on the tweets, but no one does. Very few request the songs, so R1 takes no notice.

I keep thinking that maybe, Mika has given up on the UK, but he shouldn't, because he still has fans here and could have a lot more. I know the media haven't been fair to him and have treated him like a big joke. But if I was Mika, I'd want to prove them wrong and I'd do everything I could to get back on top in the UK. So it's a shame I'm Marilyn, not Mika.

Edit: It's good its on TV in the US though. A hit in the US would send waves across the big pond.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

TOOL is also going up on the i Tunes album charts thanks to the ad, in France it went from 85 to 70 to now 56 in 24 hours :thumb_yello:

And I heard Underwater on the radio last night, last time I heard it must have been around December, and at the time it was only rarely played. This ad really is doing Mika only good! :thumb_yello:

TOOL is also going up on the i Tunes album charts thanks to the ad, in France it went from 85 to 70 to now 56 in 24 hours :thumb_yello:

And I heard Underwater on the radio last night, last time I heard it must have been around December, and at the time it was only rarely played. This ad really is doing Mika only good! :thumb_yello:

I tweeted @swatch to ask if the ad will be in the UK.

Others could, maybe do the same, so they'll know we want it here. It's tragic that UK is missing out.

I tweeted @swatch to ask if the ad will be in the UK.

Others could, maybe do the same, so they'll know we want it here. It's tragic that UK is missing out.

I followed your example and I tweeted @swatch asking for the ad in Spain, but nor sure they answer me :huh:

• 1 month later...

Behind the scene

Swatch Scuba Libre -

A journey aboard a Central Line train

"On 6th July, for the launch of the Swatch Scuba Libre collection, we invited UK bloggers to set sail on a journey aboard a Central Line train branded especially for the new collection... we didn't tell them that this journey would be anything but ordinary. We surprised the bloggers with an a cappella choir, dressed in scuba-diving gear, performing 'Underwater' (by Mika) from the 'Mad About the Sea' Scuba Libre TV commercial."

Edited by Kumazzz

Behind the scene

Swatch Scuba Libre -

"On 6th July, for the launch of the Swatch Scuba Libre collection, we invited UK bloggers to set sail on a journey aboard a Central Line train branded especially for the new collection... we didn't tell them that this journey would be anything but ordinary. We surprised the bloggers with an a cappella choir, dressed in scuba-diving gear, performing 'Underwater' (by Mika) from the 'Mad About the Sea' Scuba Libre TV commercial."

[YOUTUBE]kj0keibwE6I[/YOUTUBE]

Wow! Thanks so much for finding and posting this! Love it!:thumb_yello:

Behind the scene

Swatch Scuba Libre -

I hope this gets shown in the UK, because we haven't had a sniff of the first commercial over here yet.

Behind the scene

Swatch Scuba Libre -

Tks a lot, amazing choir version, I should propose it to the director of a choir where my hubby sings!!!!

Behind the scene

Swatch Scuba Libre -

Thank you for the link, Eriko, I love it!! Very cool, and nice publicity in the UK :thumb_yello:

ONE of the bloggers wrote about the shooting.

BLOG : CARINA100

http://www.carina100.co.uk/2013/07/swatch-scuba-libre-under-sea.html

swatch-scuba-libre-under-the-sea-choir.JPG

That's great. I left a comment on the blog. The blogger hadn't even mentioned Underwater, so I did. But I had to do it anonymous, as it wouldn't accept my name for some reason.

• 1 month later...

What Mika is saying (so short :aah:):

"Moi je suis né en 1983, ouais, de la même année que Swatch, et on a le même âge, mais non, je sais pas... Moi j'étais né après neuf mois de "préparage" (= "préparation" en langue Mika :wink2:), mais Swatch je pense que c'était né après 20 ans de "préparage" alors c'est différent"

translation:

"I was born in 1983, yes, same year than Swatch, and we are the same age (?), but no, I don't know... I was born after 9 months of preparation, but Swatch after 20 years of preparation, so it's different"

(that's strange in French too :naughty:)