Your country needs you!

silver

Well, it does if it is one of the countries in the list below :naughty:

We are looking for new World Representatives for these countries, as the previous reps don't seem to be active members any more :sad:

Latvia

This is what we ask World Reps to do:

* Welcome any new members from your country.

* Provide the link to the thread for your country, if there is one.

* Introduce the new member to other members from your country

* Try to answer any questions new members may have.

If you have any questions about what is involved, I will try to answer them in this thread. If you are interested in becoming a World Rep, please PM me or write on my wall.

Please note, being a World Rep is a purely honorary role and doesn't entitle you to any special privileges.

Edited by silver
  • Like 1

Silver, are you sure Monaco needs a proper representative? Can't it be the same than for France? Just to make things easier :wink2:

I did wonder .... but the French rep has been a bit quiet too (busy in RL, I think :wink2:)

EDIT: I'll take Monaco off the list

Still looking for reps for a lot of countries :sad:

I don't think you'll find anyone from Croatia. Our Ex-Yugoslavia thread is quite inactive. Our Serbian representative hasn't been here in a while too.

I don't think you'll find anyone from Croatia. Our Ex-Yugoslavia thread is quite inactive. Our Serbian representative hasn't been here in a while too.

And whats going on with Latvian one..???

Is she still here..?

our brazilian reps haven't been here in a while as well...

Hmmmm, are there many people even from NZ here? I don't remember seeing too many.

I don't mind keeping an eye out for NZ people if needs be, not sure if NZ peeps would be too pleased about Aussies taking over their stuff (as per usual :teehee:)

And whats going on with Latvian one..???

Is she still here..?

our brazilian reps haven't been here in a while as well...

As well as the countries with definite vacancies, I am also checking with some recently inactive reps, so there may be more new reps needed soon. However I know that sometimes people get temporarily busy in RL, so I want to hear from them first.

Well, it does if it is one of the countries in the list below :naughty:

We are looking for new World Representatives for these countries, as the previous reps don't seem to be active members any more :sad:

China (inc. Hong Kong and Taiwan)

Colombia

Croatia

Czech Republic

Egypt

Estonia

Greece

Malaysia

New Zealand

Norway

Singapore

Slovakia

Turkey

USA

This is what we ask World Reps to do:

* Welcome any new members from your country.

* Provide the link to the thread for your country, if there is one.

* Introduce the new member to other members from your country

* Try to answer any questions new members may have.

If you have any questions about what is involved, I will try to answer them in this thread. If you are interested in becoming a World Rep, please PM me or write on my wall.

Please note, being a World Rep is a purely honorary role and doesn't entitle you to any special privileges.

The US is on that list??? :shocked:

Where my American peeps at? We can't be under-represented here! :teehee:

i was hoping some other person from the US would step up cuz i'm really shy, buuuuuut if no one else wants it i'll be the US rep :blush-anim-cl:

Kreacher, I must disagree with you :mf_rosetinted:: If you are a representative you will have to put a special banner/pic, and to remove your incredible signature pic :naughty: For the sake of the MFC, I think it's not a good idea :teehee:

Just kidding of course :thumb_yello:

Kreacher, I must disagree with you :mf_rosetinted:: If you are a representative you will have to put a special banner/pic, and to remove your incredible signature pic :naughty: For the sake of the MFC, I think it's not a good idea :teehee:

She might be able to fit in a smaller version of the signature :mf_rosetinted:

Kreacher, I must disagree with you :mf_rosetinted:: If you are a representative you will have to put a special banner/pic, and to remove your incredible signature pic :naughty:For the sake of the MFC, I think it's not a good idea :teehee:

:aah: i better keep it then, for the greater good of MFC :naughty:

like silver said, i'm sure i can resize it or smth

OK, we have reps for a couple more countries (and a couple of people making their minds up :naughty:), but we still need more volunteers.

I'm quite happy to consider one rep for two or more countries - for example we have one rep for all the countries in Central America, and one for Australia and New Zealand.

I don't know if the French need help or a new representative. Maybe France would need temporary help -FrenchDeb must be busy with her wedding preparations and her new job, and Axie is still convalescent as far as I know- I could give a hand.

I think Anne/crazyaboutmika or Camille* could do it too ;)

Edited by macboll