Your country needs you!

silver

OK, but we just need to give other people a chance to read the post :naughty:

Patience is one of my specialties/names :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by BiaIchihara

• 8 months later...
I don't know if the French need help or a new representative. Maybe France would need temporary help -FrenchDeb must be busy with her wedding preparations and her new job, and Axie is still convalescent as far as I know- I could give a hand.

I think Anne/crazyaboutmika or Camille* could do it too ;)

I believe I was on holidays at the time this was posted. :doh:

I would have been honored :wub2:

I'm reading this too late and Muriel is a fabulous rep :thumb_yello:

Unless you still need a second one? :wink2:

I believe I was on holidays at the time this was posted. :doh:

I would have been honored :wub2:

I'm reading this too late and Muriel is a fabulous rep :thumb_yello:

Unless you still need a second one? :wink2:

Oh thank you :blush-anim-cl: Well, when I'll be in the USA this summer, it'd be great if you and Alireine could be there to welcome newbies and keep me updated when I'm back :huglove: I knew you'd have been a wonderful representative of France :thumb_yello:

Oh thank you :blush-anim-cl: Well, when I'll be in the USA this summer, it'd be great if you and Alireine could be there to welcome newbies and keep me updated when I'm back :huglove: I knew you'd have been a wonderful representative of France :thumb_yello:

I'll be on holidays the last three weeks of August, when do you go to the USA Muriel? ...although MFC on phone is getting easier and if I don't go abroad I can still hang around even on holidays :fisch:

I'll be on holidays the last three weeks of August, when do you go to the USA Muriel? ...although MFC on phone is getting easier and if I don't go abroad I can still hang around even on holidays :fisch:

I'll be away from 24 June to 25 July :wink2: Is it ok for you?

Do you need a representative from Peru? :boing::aah:

We do have a representative for Peru (juliana) but she doesn't seem to have posted for a while. I will have to check.

• 1 month later...

Hola Spanish fans! We need a new World Representative for Spain, as basicamenteyo (Rosa) is not on MFC so often now, and feels it is better to pass the job on to someone else. If you are interested please PM me or leave a message on my wall.

• 1 year later...

Well, it does if it is one of the countries in the list below :naughty:

We are looking for new World Representatives for these countries, as the previous reps don't seem to be active members any more :sad:

Latvia

This is what we ask World Reps to do:

* Welcome any new members from your country.

* Provide the link to the thread for your country, if there is one.

* Introduce the new member to other members from your country

* Try to answer any questions new members may have.

If you have any questions about what is involved, I will try to answer them in this thread. If you are interested in becoming a World Rep, please PM me or write on my wall.

Please note, being a World Rep is a purely honorary role and doesn't entitle you to any special privileges.

hello,

correct me if I'm worng but in other thread i didnt see Turkey in the world rep list, so I wonder whether there is a rep or not? :)

hello,

correct me if I'm worng but in other thread i didnt see Turkey in the world rep list, so I wonder whether there is a rep or not? :)

We did have a Turkish rep, but she hasn't logged in for ages..Much like the other Turkish fans - there used to be a lot of them :sad:

We did have a Turkish rep, but she hasn't logged in for ages..Much like the other Turkish fans - there used to be a lot of them :sad:

yeah, I cant find any Turkish fans either... :( I wish there were more, and really few people know about him in Turkey and it must be the reason why he doesnt come anymore :(

Edited by dilarat

i was just wondering what the word regarding the new World Rep signature images is?  

i'm just a bit antsy to update my signature :teehee:

Still waiting for the new design, I'm afraid :dunno:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...