Sign in to follow this  
holmesapprentice

Umm... Hello, I supposed?

Well hello there, umm my name is Lia, I'm 13 today (at least in my timezone) and I'm an Indonesian. I heard about Mika a couple years ago when his song (Love Today) appeared in an energy drink ad in my country (I don't think you guys will recognize it but do you ever heard of mizone? That's the brand of the energy drink). I know it sounds ridiculous but that's why I started to listen to Mika's music!

I'm a fanfiction author too, and a few days ago I decided to make one about Mika. Well if you want to read it just click here: http://anothersherlockian.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-day-and-half-with-mika-penniman.html

If you want to contact me via twitter, I'm liongholmes14, but my jailed account is eigengrauholmes.

I don't think there's a lot of Mika fans in Indonesia, but I'm still happy to be one.

Salam kenal! (In English: Glad to know you!)

welcome_y-b9159cad68a22aadf2af024fb54f8ec4.jpg

Btw, happy birthday and have a lot of fun here :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hello Lia :welcomeani: to the MFC, have a lot of fun here, enjoy Mika and his music :wink2:

Welcome! :bye:

You have a facebook page, don't you? I've seen one where one of the admin's name is Lia..

ANYWAY.

I hope you have lots of fun, the MFC is very addictive! :teehee:

If you ever need anything.. send a message! :rolls_eyes:

Also, the smilies in here are very adorable! ^^

♥♥♥

xoxo

Welcome! I hope you have a good time in the MFC I would read your fanfic but I understand little English. Is that your blog?

Bye! :)

Welcome! I hope you have a good time in the MFC I would read your fanfic but I understand little English. Is that your blog?

Bye! :)

AHHHHH!!!!! I just read the fanfic! It is fantastic. I loved it.

:wub2:

Have you considered making a sequel?

Welcome! :bye:

You have a facebook page' date=' don't you? I've seen one where one of the admin's name is Lia..

[/quote']

Well, I don't have a facebook page... Same name, different person, maybe? Anyway, if you want to find me in facebook, my name is Aurelia Farikha Kusumastuti. And thank you for the welcoming message!

Hello! Well I don't think it would take an expert to read my fanfic, I use basic vocabulary (besides my English is not that good hahaha), and yes, that is my blog.

Thank you for welcoming me!

AHHHHH!!!!! I just read the fanfic! It is fantastic. I loved it.

:wub2:

Have you considered making a sequel?

Aww thank you so much dear! Well I wasn't planning to make a sequel, but now that you mention it, maybe I will. But don't hold out too much hope, I only say maybe.

Thank you for welcoming me!