hello :)

Lauramikale

You do? I think it's cool. You speak 3 languages, all the houses are so pretty and the landscape is really cool :teehee:

Our house is not so pretty and Luxembourg city is nice but I see it every single day to go at school, so I think it's boring. But I live in the south, and I think the north is more beautiful :)

But the people in Luxembourg are not the nicest,I prefer Belgium or France :)(or Sweden :D)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our house is not so pretty and Luxembourg city is nice but I see it every single day to go at school, so I think it's boring. But I live in the south, and I think the north is more beautiful :)

But the people in Luxembourg are not the nicest,I prefer Belgium or France :)(or Sweden :D)

I'm sure it is, haven't seen a single "ugly" house in luxembourg :aah: Yes, love the city. Visited it a couple of weeks ago. My sister and I biked around in it trying to spot all the elephants :teehee: But I guess things you see every day is not as pretty as the things you don't see everyday :wink2: I agree, love l'ardennes. :wub2:

Well I don't know, haven't really spent that much time in Belgium and France. Haha thanks ^^

I'm sure it is, haven't seen a single "ugly" house in luxembourg :aah: Yes, love the city. Visited it a couple of weeks ago. My sister and I biked around in it trying to spot all the elephants :teehee: But I guess things you see every day is not as pretty as the things you don't see everyday :wink2: I agree, love l'ardennes. :wub2:

Well I don't know, haven't really spent that much time in Belgium and France. Haha thanks ^^

The houses in Luxembourg are very very expensive! So when you don't have a lot of money, you don't have a big and nice house, but it's true there are a lot of beautiful houses but not mine xD

I see often people who visited Luxembourg and I think it's good for 1 or 2 days but it's a very little country and so I think there are more interessting countries to visit :)

But I'm glad you like my country :pinkbow:

The houses in Luxembourg are very very expensive! So when you don't have a lot of money, you don't have a big and nice house, but it's true there are a lot of beautiful houses but not mine xD

I see often people who visited Luxembourg and I think it's good for 1 or 2 days but it's a very little country and so I think there are more interessting countries to visit :)

But I'm glad you like my country :pinkbow:

Yeah I understand that, they look expensive.

Well I've certainly visited it more than 1 or 2 days. :aah: and there are still things I want to see and do :teehee: Well maybe you're right, but in one way or another all countries are interesting in their own way :wink2:

You're welcome (:

Yeah I understand that, they look expensive.

Well I've certainly visited it more than 1 or 2 days. :aah: and there are still things I want to see and do :teehee: Well maybe you're right, but in one way or another all countries are interesting in their own way :wink2:

You're welcome (:

Yes that's true! :)

So I'm happy when you like my country, I newer realy visited the tourist attractions, and that's certainly why I thought it isn't very beautiful :)

I just want to say one thing to everyvody here; I registred here cause I saw the beautiful thi ngs you made for the concerts (I saw the fishes and the blue lenght of fabric for Underwater at "Den Atelier") and so I thought there are many creative people. And I met very nice people here, so thank you the MFC is wonderful and I'm very happy to be here! :huglove:

• 1 year later...

Hello

I wanted to show my drawing of Mika (it's not finished yet) in a drawing thread but I couldn't find any (maybe I just can"t search )

It took me 7 hours to do this but I think there's something wrong but I just don't get it...

4781659488031429291944772.jpg

Hello

I wanted to show my drawing of Mika (it's not finished yet) in a drawing thread but I couldn't find any (maybe I just can"t search )

It took me 7 hours to do this but I think there's something wrong but I just don't get it...

Here's the thread (:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27568&page=18

And that drawing is amazing :shocked::wub2:

Hello

Fantastic drawing, Laura. :bow:

I guess you worked from a photo, but to me his face looks a little too full on the right-hand side?

But it's still a million times better than anything I could do

Hello

:welcomeani: Laura!

So you're 14 and you can speak 4 languages(3 of them very flunently) and you can paint this! wow!!:bow::bow:

Ooow thank you all! :fangurl:

Thank you Lilasko for the thread :)

Yes, I guess you're right silver, I wanted to change the right cheek anyway

Yang, I'm 16 years old now (I grew up a bit haha) I started becoming a fan of Mika 5 years ago!

Yes I speak french, german, luxembourgish (yes it exists :biggrin2: ) english and now I'm learning italian and dutch on my own :bleh:

Thank you all so much again!! :group_hug: