What was your first "MIKA's" item (CD,TourBook,memorabilia etc) ??

Cha127

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all :blush-anim-cl:

mine was the limited edition 7" vinyl from mika's "We are Golden" :mikalove:

pic below :wink2:

2dr9ylw.jpg

Grettings!

xxxx

Wow,I want this vinyl!!!Where can I buy it??:wub2:My first Mikas item was "The Boy Who Knew Too Much"(deluxe version) CD.

THREE POUNDS? :aah::shocked: I need that. If only I had a player. :roftl:

mine was good old LICM, I went to the store by bike with a friend just for buying it and afterwards we listened to it all afternoon. And half-destroyed the booklet because we looked at it all the time :aah:

Mine was definitely TBWKTM deluxe edition cd (i think? its in a digipack and has the regular cd and a dvd with the WAG video and making of). I got it off amazon a day or two after i became a fan. LICM usa edition soon followed :wub2:

First I bought the single CD GK two times cause I loved it and my younger sister wants to have it as birthday present. At the beginning I was skeptic about Mika, though:, okay great song but who is Mika? He is probably like other boy singers. And wii it be worth to see him live?

To my luck Mika convinced me that I was wrong and know I'm angry about myself cause I don't go to a Gig in 2007 because I didn't know what a brilliant performer he is. In my eyes one of the best, after MJ I was sure I would never be impressed in the same way but Mika did and do:naughty::naughty:

My first purchase? Well, I bought the Life in Cartoon Motion CD from a record store in the UK on eBay in February 2007, because I was too impatient to wait for the US release which wasn't until March! :naughty:

My first purchase? Well, I bought the Life in Cartoon Motion CD from a record store in the UK on eBay in February 2007, because I was too impatient to wait for the US release which wasn't until March! :naughty:

:thumb_yello: The same CD for me :fisch: I first saw MIKA on the Norwegian TV show "Skavlan" 9.3.07 - it was sooo funny ang great, so after 10 min. I was "lost" - on the 13.3.07 I could buy LICM in a music shop - I bought 2 pieces, one for daily use, and one to save as a treasure :wub2: Later I also got the US version of the same CD - just because "Erase" was added there :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: The same CD for me :fisch: I first saw MIKA on the Norwegian TV show "Skavlan" 9.3.07 - it was sooo funny ang great, so after 10 min. I was "lost" - on the 13.3.07 I could buy LICM in a music shop - I bought 2 pieces, one for daily use, and one to save as a treasure :wub2: Later I also got the US version of the same CD - just because "Erase" was added there :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

:mikalove: Oh, so nice)). Same here - Life in Cartoon Motion CD, European edition. I bought it right after GK and LT were released as singles, I couldn`t wait to have the album!!!! I was so happy and - what`s more important - my expectations turned out to be true, unmistakably.

My first item was LICM French edition meaning the hidden track there was "Over my shoulder" which I heard while I was walking by a river on my MP3 in which I had copied the CD and I thought I was dreaming I heard a song because it is said nowhere that it is in the CD so I wondered if I was going crazy when I heard it (hearing voices or something similar :teehee:) Then I realised it was a hidden track but that was such a strange feeling at first , Mika really surprised me :lmfao:

I had bought it on the first day it was released in France , I loved the booklet and it has been in my car player ever since :naughty:

My car player can be filled with ten CDs :wink2:

Then I bought the British Edition later as I ordered TBWKTM from mikasounds.com so I could listen to Ring Ring in my car :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I used to be a veeeery bad person, copying music. :teehee: So already I knew Mika but I bought his album only 2 weeks before going to my first gig, in 2012. It was TBWKTM because that was the only one they had in my local Walmart. :doh: I bought Life in Cartoon Motion a few weeks later (I found it in a music store but no deluxe edition). Now I'm paying for it, on iTunes and the real CDs. I don't have any collection item. :dunno: Only my 3 CDs (LICM, TBWKTM and TOOL deluxe).

LICM in march 2007

TBWKTM in september 2009. Both accidentally. :mf_rosetinted:

TOOL in septmeber 2012 (by purpose :mf_rosetinted:)

Then both DVDs in may 2010

Three sheet books (tough I don't even play an instrument or sing :doh: )

Songs for Sorrow in january 2012 (auction at the mfc party :teehee:)

That's it. for now. :wink2:

I don't remember what it is. I think it's the 2 first CD's but as I know Mika only at the end of 2011, I visited the Mika fan club first then I can see who are really this man. I really like his song, his personality, the way his fan are with him . He is a special man and a special signer.

After buying the 2 CD,s, my father gave me 100 $ for christmas and I spend all this money to buy Mika's "things" (sorry, I don't know how to say this in english, I hope you will understand) I will say in french, maybe someone will translate " j'ai acheté tout ce qui était possible que Mika avait produit dans sa carrière".

- The 2 piano's books

- The 2 DVD live

- The Mika Songs for Sorrow.

- The Origin of Love

... And because I lost the CD, I bought Life in Cartoon Motion a second time and The boy who know Too Much Deluxe.

That's it for now I think.

Have a good day.

LICM in march 2007

TBWKTM in september 2009. Both accidentally. :mf_rosetinted:

TOOL in septmeber 2012 (by purpose :mf_rosetinted:)

Then both DVDs in may 2010

Three sheet books (tough I don't even play an instrument or sing :doh: )

Songs for Sorrow in january 2012 (auction at the mfc party :teehee:)

That's it. for now. :wink2:

I just have 2 sheet books, LICM and TBWKTM, what's the third?

The first thing I bought was a gig ticket! :naughty: I picked it up at a record store and they put all the CDs of artists who are coming to town near the ticket booth and offer a 10% discount. While I was waiting in the queue I saw LICM in the rack so I figured I might as well buy it since I was going to the gig. I had only heard Grace Kelly and Relax at that point.

My favourite thing is the first Mika Tofu doll and I also cherish the 2010 tour book because it contains a personalized autograph and thank you from Mika. The Coke box is also really special.

in 2007 I was on the way to the shopping mall with my mom when grace Kelly plays in the car radio, and I was like "shhh mom, we need to hear the name of the singer, when the song is done. it's so good"

and they say it's mika.

all the way I was like "mika mika mika i have to remember the name. mika mika mika."

The the first thing i did when we got there was to go to the CD store and said "mom i need to get his CD"

so i bought it! :aah:

Since then I've went crazy:teehee: have too many mika stuff lol