MIKA's New Swatch Collection

dcdeb

I`m too lazy to quote Christine and Deb, so I just say this : I agree with you ladies:thumb_yello:

These watches are not wearable for many of us, Oldlings)).... But on the other hand, if ( when) I go to a Mika`s gig - I MUST be wearing them, for sure. It`s for a special occasion.

The watch looks exactly like I predicted ( I`m a highly competent mikafan, you see :wink2:), it`s typical mika-design, where TBWKTM meets his overall creativity.

I think, this is how Mika fulfils his need, sympathy and appetite for creativity. This is such a big part of him. He`s the Renaissance Man.

the yellow one isn't there anymore in the german store now either. so either it's already sold out, which i doubt because then i think it'd say "sold out" next to it. or they made some mistake when putting it on their site and took the watch offline til they corrected it everywhere. for example tgey might have used the usual shipping price when it's definitely more expensive to ship these with the huge box. :dunno: or they wrote 999 when in fact it's supposed to be 9999. :teehee:

Edited by mellody

yes, the limited edition has disappeared from the site :blink:

but you can download an App, called AR't Swatch, for Iphones and Android, which is quite impressive. :naughty: use a wi-fi connection, because it's heavy :thumb_yello:

Yeah! The app is really interesting :aah: as I call, my little tribal transformer

post-10812-142983701298_thumb.jpg

If the one in the box is a limited edition perhaps it is worth buying. Those Coke bottle boxes were fetching 3 times their cost on eBay within a month and you can't even find the original Tofu doll anywhere. Even the Songs for Sorrow EP is very difficult to come by now.

The tofu doll is for sale on mikasounds.com, isn't it?

The collectors edition disappeared from the Swedish Swatch Shop too now, I wonder why?

Maybe every country had only a special numbers of them to sell online and reached that limit very soon. How many watches for how many countries by a number of 999 ? And the stores will have some too. But they can´t write " sold out " because some will be available later......

The collectors edition disappeared from the Swedish Swatch Shop too now, I wonder why?

i just asked on the swatch germany facebook site, cause i wanted to leave an interested sounding comment on their mika related post :teehee: and they answered it's sold out online because it's limited to 999 and the demand is very high, and if i'm lucky i'd find it at one of the local swatch stores. so i guess the stores do have some in stock, and if you count all of those together, they probably had just 10 of these in stock online? :dunno: of course that box looks lovely in a shop window, and if they don't sell it there they still can put the rest online.

I called a swatch shop which is not too far from home. They told me they will received Mika's watches soon. I also asked about the limited edition, they told me that they will only received 2 of them..

I reserved one of the limited edition :)

Edited by vanessa-love-mika

I called a swatch shop which is not too far. They told me they will received Mika's watches soon. I also asked about the limited edition, they told me that they will only received 2 of them..

I reserved one of the limited edition :)

Well done. :thumb_yello:

I phoned a shop here and they haven't got them yet but are going to phone back when they find out.:thumb_yello:

It doesn't look like it's in the US online store at all. Of course. :sneaky2: I guess I'll call the Swatch store that's at the mall near me. Not holding out much hope for that, though.

I'll see if I can find anything out about London.

Oh wow, sold out already. I think I will have to revisit my decision and try to get my hands on one then. :fisch: Great news for Mika that it's selling so well!

The tofu doll is for sale on mikasounds.com' date=' isn't it?[/quote']

That is not the original doll on their site.

There were only 300 of these made and they sold out quickly.

1276038578608_f.jpg