Michele Bravi

DerMoment1608

And it seems Morgan asked him to sing it in a "hard rock metal" version :doh: I'm afraid Chris, I do not like heavy metal :no:

I can't really imagine Michele singing thrash metal,but let's just wait and see,maybe it will be a pleasant surprise,like the one of Street Clerks with Britney's song :wink2:

I see Michele is quite excited:

Michele Bravi official

about an hour ago

mitico MORGAN.....bellissima questa versione della colonna sonora del Tempo Delle Mele!!!!!!

WWWOOOOWWW

Can't wait to hear him :excite:

I don't like the song,it's so cheesy :aah:

If it's not sung in a cheesy way and arranged in a different way I can image it being good. Although my first idea of different arrangement wouldn't have been trash metal :naughty: Let's see how it will work out, I can't really imagine that at the moment :teehee:

http://xfactor.sky.it/2013/11/14/la-gallery-della-seconda-manche-del-quarto-live-show/#20 * * * *

& the song that he is going to sing ....

Lof0vEwtXHs from Spain with Miguel Bose.

I lolve guy arfe you at the top yet?? Uff hard with Gaia la PRESENTE and Violetta with or UKELELE and ABA with big voice ....

Good Lucky for all ..any of them it´s lost... I´m yes...no can pay it...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3968302&postcount=2800 i could see very good...

Edited by mer

I did not see the comments Mika made to Michele after his performance yet, they weren't in the first episode of the 4th live :dunno:

Have you watched part 2 of the 4th show? It's in there :thumb_yello:

Edit: I just saw that they uploaded on YT as well:

ybcE0kxGJzk

Edited by DerMoment1608

Have you watched part 2 of the 4th show? It's in there :thumb_yello:

Edit: I just saw that they uploaded on YT as well:

ybcE0kxGJzk

Aww thank you :huglove: and :wub2:

And this one should be posted here as well :original:

82z6ns8W6qM

I've watched this one time after time and I like it more and more :wub2:

Michele will sing "Mad world" in the next show. I love this song :wub2: If he does it good, he could win me forever. (But if not than it would be much harder to forgive than doing another song not so good)

Edited by DerMoment1608

Michele will sing "Mad world" in the next show. I love this song :wub2: If he does it good, he could win me forever. (But if not than it would be much harder to forgive than doing another song not so good)

I guess it's this one. I love it too :wub2: omg, can't wait to hear Michele,

I'm sure it will be a blast in the arena :fangurl: and he's going to leave Mika, speechless :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]4N3N1MlvVc4[/YOUTUBE]

This is the best possible song I can imagine for him, very much looking forward to it :wub2: He can't go wrong with this?

Edit: Maybe even too safe choice for him, but still want to hear it!

Edited by tiibet